• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[5-MeO-DMT Subthread] Smoking / Vaporizing

The 5meoDMT you are going to get is going to be a freebase oil (well it is going to be crystals but it is still technically an oil). As such, it is best to smoke freebase oils (or oils of any kind) out of an "oil pipe", or crystal meth/crack pipe. Regular pipes are not nearly as good. A cheap alternative to an oil pipe would be a lightbulb pipe.

^^ C'mon, I've used "regular" pipes smoking the stuff with doses as low as 5 mg and still gotten the same effects which you get when doing it the"right" way. Use a little layer of ash/weed/tobacco/a smokable substance to "sandwich" it. A little on top of the 5-MeO-DMT and a little in the bottom..

Meo_dmster said:
Ok, for get the crack/freebase thing, go over do DB and do a search. Its essentially the same thing, just a lightly different way of going about it.

Its not made the same way and crack is more strong .
Those 2 crap come from the same crap , wich is coke coke and got 2 different name so don't tell me its the same crap .

I was just curious if crack should be smoke the same way as moe5dmt .

Blowmonkey said:
^^ C'mon, I've used "regular" pipes smoking the stuff with doses as low as 5 mg and still gotten the same effects which you get when doing it the"right" way. Use a little layer of ash/weed/tobacco/a smokable substance to "sandwich" it. A little on top of the 5-MeO-DMT and a little in the bottom..

That exactly what i thought to do .but with some cigaret ash .

Last edited:
Yes, you would smoke 5-meo-dmt the same way you would crack. Use a bowl that you don't mind funking up the taste a little though.

Re: just a suggestion

psych@delic said:
why not build a vaporizer froma lightbulb. very cheap, easy to make AND steal.8)

you may as well get a crack pipe from any head shop. it works exactly the same and its piss cheap like $5 aus

Meo_dmster said:
^^^ Freebase is nicer way of saying crack. Hippies and ravers like to say freebase so they don't say its crack, but it is. And know, they aren't' even the slightest bit similar, excevpt for the rapid onset and durations.

ravers do not do crack.

dr. greenthumb said:
ravers do not do crack.
Oh yes they do, lol.

DMX you can smoke the 5-MeO-DMT in a regular pipe with some ash and it will work just fine. But the effects might be a little inconsisent, because you'll never be sure how much of the dose is vaporizing and how much you're accidentally burning.

Re: Re: just a suggestion

dr. greenthumb said:
you may as well get a crack pipe from any head shop. it works exactly the same and its piss cheap like $5 aus
I've never seen "oil pipes" in any head shop around here. Maybe you aussies are just lucky?

Meo_dmster said:
^^^ Freebase is nicer way of saying crack. Hippies and ravers like to say freebase so they don't say its crack, but it is. And know, they aren't' even the slightest bit similar, excevpt for the rapid onset and durations.

'base' or freebase is pure meth/amphetamine or any pure drug. it is in aus anyway.

Ok, this is a regional difference then. In my area(western US), freebase means one of too things. The first is cooking coke with baking soda and then either collection the resulting oil or heat it up untill it fumes. This is what the girl in Traffic is doing in her bathroom. The second case of freebase is exactly the same thing as crack, cocaine hcl - the hcl. Its cooked the same way as crack. At certain venues people will sell this stuff as "freebase" Some people think this sounds better than crack, what ever... In either case the goal is to inhale vaporized cocaine freebase for an immediate rush. Like I said, its not neccessarly the exact same thing, but the end result is the same if you do it right. Interesting that this was just a regional difference.;)

So can 5-meo-DMT can be smoked with one of these pipes in this picture? Does it turn to liquid when you burn it like meth?

Attachments

• pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 206
It will work fine, but I would have gotten the meth pipe (same thing only with a bubble at the end). The bubble keeps a better chamber and prevents 5meodmt from bubbling down the pipe. But it is still better than a regular pipe.

^^^thats what i meant. use a meth pipe, but i thought that was the same thing as a crack pipe.

i use a regular brass weed pipe with a very fine screen for smoking 5-meo-DMT. i've had no problems

the weed absorbs like a sponge, i believe. least in my expierience. its actually cool, stuff melts and just goes in...