• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[5-MeO-DMT] Side Effects & Adverse Reactions

I agree 100%. the first few times were terrifying, but once I got used to the effects the fear dissipated totally

Low doses can be interesting. As far as I've ever gone with 5-MeO-DMT is to vaporize the smallest amount visible. Even with such a low dose the POWER was quite evident. After two years, my 250mg supply is down to about 249mg.

Personally, I think the first 30 seconds is crucial, which is why my first time taking a full dose of 5-MeO-DMT will either be on MDMA or a benzo.

Unlike n,n, DMT its not difficult to get the full breakthrough experience with 5-MeO-DMT. One toke is enough.

An analogy I use to explain the ineffable power of 5-MeO-DMT to people is "its as if the Big Bang originated in your brain"

"No thanks, I'll pass"

=D

Last edited:
MDMA is great for using before 5-MeO-DMT, benzos alleviate any fear I may exp. but I can never remember the trip...

Same is true for we with alcohol, plus it makes me puke. Sometimes 5meo-dmt does that by it's self, but the combo seems to do it everytime.

alcohol does not combine well with either 5-Meo-DMT or DMT - its actually a waste of a trip for me -

5-meo-DMT made my nose bleed I cried so hard for the suffering of all of humanity- :(

For about the first 10 times 5-meo-dmt scared the hell out of me. When I did a hit I felt like I was jumping off a 50-foot cliff into a lake. Very powerful stuff! After doing it a few times it is not really scary anymore.
I started getting more visuals after a bit but they are still dull. It goes great for a comb when you mix it with colorful visual stuff it really gets beautiful.
5-meo-dmt is soo powerful I usually never give it to anyone when I have any, it gives too many people bad effects.

the first and only time i hit 5-meo, i felt as if i was dying and this was the end and watched everything slip away before my eyes into a great white light. scared the shit out of me and i have yet to crawl back for more insight. others i have talked to have similar experiences. but others find it the most valuable psychedelic there is. whatever floats your boat.

i actually think that 5-meo-dmt may be one of the most valuable psychedelics their is, it does not hand anything to you, its like a work out, the reward is in compleating the exercise. and i find so much peace in the afterglow, some mornings i have smoked a little to get out bed, the peace lasts the entire day,
It gives me SEVERE flashbacks not the kind everybody gets when they stare at something too long...but undeniable radiating blobs of color crashing through my vision untill i turn on a light.

Hmm, I have to try 5-MeO-DMT. I really, really do. Why haven't I yet? Fear I suppose. Silly me.

It's not too hard to find, but one should definitely start small... a low dose goes a long way sometimes with 5-Meo.

Oh, I have it... I just have been sitting on it for ages due to nervousness.

inssulfated, this drug burns worse than anything else i have ever experienced, mybe 25mg.

i thought my nasal cavities were going to burn a hole in my skull as i melted into the cool bathroom tile..

this shit smelled like corn tortillas too..

This drug is not to be insufflated. Apparently, the side effects increase creatly when used via this route.

im assuming we got it from the same incarcerated supplier O_O. I did not have those effects. the flushing i might not have noticed tho because the first time i did it was sheer terror for me. and i was just laying down hoping for it to go away. for me it was a chemical that did nothing for me but induce panic.

the last two times i have done 5-meo-dmt i have passed out for two solid hours, the first time when i came out of the trance/sleep/black out the sun had set and it was night time and all my friends had left the house to go to a concert. i dont even know if i was tripping. This one produces an effect that borders on psychedelic for me, is it mind manifestng or just mind shattering?

^ If any chemical deserves the latter description, it's 5-MeO-DMT.

Does anyone else not really get effects from 5-meo-dmt?

I've tried up to 40mg hits and all that happened was I was sort of startled and my vision seemed really crisp. I'm pretty much drug free otherwise so tolerance isn't an issue.

How about bunk 5-MeO-DMT? Because the effects of this substance are anything but subtle (except for maybe the visuals department)

HottButtaz said:
Does anyone else not really get effects from 5-meo-dmt?

I've tried up to 40mg hits and all that happened was I was sort of startled and my vision seemed really crisp.
Heavily cut, impure or perhaps not MeO at all.
40mg is a huge amount and probably dangerous.
Be very careful if you ever get the chance to try another batch. Don't go "40mg didn't work the last time so I'll do 60 now".