• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 5-MeO-DMT Love

I'lll never do the toad. Only synthetic.

+1 to that. Cleaner drugs aside, it seems cruel to capture and torment these toads in order to harvest their secretions. I wouldn't want to start out a trip like that.

Right on, keep spreading that message. Hamilton Morris is super worried about these guys going extinct. You have habitat destruction from agriculture and road construction (they are drawn to the lights from headlights where they freeze in the middle of the road and get hit), poaching, climate change affecting their seasonal patterns… and they are only becoming more popular with people like Mike Tyson talking about “the toad” in every podcast he goes on.

“A certain man had the good fortune to possess a goose that laid a golden egg every day. But dissatisfied with so slow of an income, and thinking to seize the whole treasure at once, he killed the goose; and cutting her open, found her — just what any other goose would be”

I decarboxylated tryptophan & N-methylated it.

No animals involved.

My product (freebase) was a slightly yellow paste. Easy to clean. Time was the problem. So it was pasted into joints.

Be careful of anyone offering DMT because I have witnessed people cutting the more potent 5-MeO DMT into DMT. Right before my eyes.

If you have VERY pure DMT (white crystals) then turn out all the lights and shake the vial. It will sparkle due to triboluminescence.

That was 22 years ago and why I went with 7,N,N-TMT and 7,alpha dimethyltryptamine. Resolve the isomers. One is a potent 5HT2a ligand, the other is a triple reuptake inhibitor much like MDMA. In fact 7-ethyl tryptamine was sold as MDMA for about 7 years before the law changed.

Don't break the law.

I decarboxylated tryptophan & N-methylated it.

No animals involved.

My product (freebase) was a slightly yellow paste. Easy to clean. Time was the problem. So it was pasted into joints.

Be careful of anyone offering DMT because I have witnessed people cutting the more potent 5-MeO DMT into DMT. Right before my eyes.

If you have VERY pure DMT (white crystals) then turn out all the lights and shake the vial. It will sparkle due to triboluminescence.

That was 22 years ago and why I went with 7,N,N-TMT and 7,alpha dimethyltryptamine. Resolve the isomers. One is a potent 5HT2a ligand, the other is a triple reuptake inhibitor much like MDMA. In fact 7-ethyl tryptamine was sold as MDMA for about 7 years before the law changed.

Don't break the law.

That's really interesting. I'd say tell me more but I know better. I am gonna have to go dig out my copy of Tikhal now, though.

I was just thinking about making a thread about other drugs with triboluminescence beside lysergamides. Any other notable examples beside lysergamides (acid & 1p glow for sure, other too I suppose) and DMT?

Anything that can exist in 2 positional isomers close enough so that physical movement is enough for them to enter the (slightly) higher position and drop down releasing a photon.

It isn't totally understood but in the case of lysergamides and DMT, I think it's the double-bond of the pyrroline of the indole moving the double bond to the alkyl side-chain and back...

I can only reflect on my very limited experience with 5-meo-dmt and say that I found it invariably dysphoric and anxiogenic, even at ultra low doses. It kinda impresses me to think of the sort of mentality that could find it almost compulsive 😀

I thought everyone was crazy but i bought some steel wool and loaded it into a "meth pipe" and the hits it gives with the wool produced much more smoke or vapor or whatever I will never go back to non wool. It seems more efficient i got more from less, it gives bigger clouds. Very noticeable
I still havent tried the vape carts not sure its best ROA the carts but as I havent tried it i dont know
Is this with a oil burner? Do you have a guide somewhere?

So, after research and procuring yopo seeds. I was stumped at what to do. With a little digging I found a basic recipe. 5 seeds shelled and heated to dry hard brittle bits. Crushed those beans up and added equal part baking soda a Little water dropplest to make a dough. Mixed and let sit for 5 min. Then heated back up to dry. It fluffed up and I mixed it back down untill all was dry. Ground to dust. Pulled one seeds worth off the pile. Up the left nostril it went. With doubt I expected nothing but a nose full of peanut smelling dust. Burn like hell for 4 min. By min 6 I'm seeing geometric open eye visuals. Close my eyes and I flew thew geometric shapes I've never seen. Only question I have is, how was this so easy? It was like the healer shaman in me knew already. It only lasted about 20 min then a body load for about an hour. How far apart should doses be?

So, after research and procuring yopo seeds. I was stumped at what to do. With a little digging I found a basic recipe. 5 seeds shelled and heated to dry hard brittle bits. Crushed those beans up and added equal part baking soda a Little water dropplest to make a dough. Mixed and let sit for 5 min. Then heated back up to dry. It fluffed up and I mixed it back down untill all was dry. Ground to dust. Pulled one seeds worth off the pile. Up the left nostril it went. With doubt I expected nothing but a nose full of peanut smelling dust. Burn like hell for 4 min. By min 6 I'm seeing geometric open eye visuals. Close my eyes and I flew thew geometric shapes I've never seen. Only question I have is, how was this so easy? It was like the healer shaman in me knew already. It only lasted about 20 min then a body load for about an hour. How far apart should doses be?
Despite a fair amount of sources getting it wrong, the active ingredient in A. peregrina/colubrina seeds is 5-HO-DMT, not 5-MeO-DMT. I sent some off for analysis years ago to be sure, but the presence of colorful open and closed eye visual activity made that pretty clear even without.