• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-MeO-DMT HCl

I always only ever saw it as white crystalline powder, possibly a little tan. But reddish brown chunky stuff? I dunno man, I would flush that shit, sounds like a nasty bad extraction, or way way to many uncleaned solvents or something else harmful. Yuck!

I've gotten 5-MeO that was from a vendor, while I cannot rule out a bad extraction I think it should be synthetic.
Hmm now that you mention it a bad extraction seems way more likely than a bad synth.

Its a big one as well - though I won't go into it since that is vendor discussion.

I think 5-meo-dmt fb is pretty stable in the right conditions. I have stored mine at slightly under roomtemp for over a year now, and its unchanged as far as I can tell.

Is snorted 5-Meo-DMT HCL as good as smoked FB? I know that the effects don't come on as quickly and the trip lasts a bit longer snorted, but does it affect the experience a lot? Does 5-Meo-DMT need to be smoked for it to show its full potential or is it as powerful a tool snorted aswell?

I enjoy the effects of snorted 5-meo-dmt immensely. I choose not to smoke it to keep my lungs clean. The comeup is rather gradual at first, but then it hits you full force. You should have no probelms reaching desired depths via insufflation.

How bad is the burn/drip? What's a minimum starting dose, just to gauge effects, and how long does it last?

My first and only smoked experience was quite scary/unpleasant, but I'd like to try again. :)

^At what doses? and what about pain from snorting it and duration.

It stings quite a bit, but since the amount needed is so small its not too bad. I dont really notice the drip at all. Start with 5mg and work your way up. Id say it lasts around 20-30min insufflated, possibly longer. Coming up takes 1-2min.
You will feel effects coming on in less than a minute, ime.

ED50 (Effective dose in 50% of population): 5mg;
DD50 (Dissociative dose (out of body)): 15mg
Effect: 45 minutes

Even freebase worked for me but it was not pleasant on the nose, orange 5-MeO-DMT at about 10 mg felt very good though in general though. Not easily overwhelming as vaporized must be. But I mixed my 5-MeO-DMT with K back when I tried snorting it a number of times, the K helped numb and dissociate and synergized very nicely.