• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-amt scraps

Just because you possess something does not mean you must use it. Certainly I use little of what I possess. The question is do you like the effects? That should be what determines whether or not you use it. If you like what that drug does for you, enjoy! If you don't, then move onto something better. Don't just use it because it is there. For all we know, it could cause testicular cancer in dogs and kangaroo!

I see people on Erowid starting these doses off at like 20mg when other reports are at like 4-5mg's. I haven't personally been able to try this stuff out yet but my friends have. I still am deciding what a good starting dose is.

5-meo-amt is absolute poison and nothing more. The body load is actually painful.

Yeah man, I was coerced into trying ti a number of times by the reports on Erowid. Just remember that there are a lot of positive reports on diphenhydramine and inhalants and even some on datura. Forgive me for perhaps overgeneralizing a bit, but almost every positive report I've found on Erowid is from some high school kid trying to be a badass.

The only times I had any fun at all of 5-MeO-AMT were on 1.5-3mg doses, and absolutely no more. And even then, I was only able to have any fun at all because I went to a house party and drank a good amount of alcohol throughout the night. You know it's a nasty drug when alcohol makes me feel better. :\

So, sorry dude, but almost anyone you talk to is going to recommend you don't ever use your 5-MeO-AMT. So take that for what you will, and try to think about the fact that we've all tried it and hated it. And hell, I have tried loads and loads of psychedelic and I love almost every one of them.

5-meo-amt, 2c-t-4, and 2c-i are the only psychedelics I have tried where the negative peripheral effects outwieghed the positive mental effects.

I haven't tried 2C-T-4, but 2C-I I find to be a nice aid to analytical thought. The first few times I used it, it was kind of rough, but after that, I've always found it to be very pleasurable and benign on the body. I suppose that once again shows how we all may be affected very differently from one another another by these compounds.

But it also brings me to the point of this post, which is to say that, yeah, you might like something like 2C-I, where a lot of people say it's a bad substance that creates too much dirty stimulation or something, and hey, for all I know, you might be one of the very small percentage that finds 5-MeO-AMT worth it. But my point here is that, out of all of the substances I've researched and gathered opinions on, not a single one has had as much negative opinion surrounding it as 5-MeO-AMT, in fact not even close. It just seems that 5-MeO-AMT does not treat people very well, and for that reason my recommendation is for you to give it to someone (for free, making sure they fully know what it is), or just throw it away. Anything else, and you're asking for trouble, because the curious and bored human almost inevitably ends up getting into all sorts of mischief.

Take me, for example. I had my 5-MeO-AMT around long enough to try it 6 times, even though after the first I didn't want to go through the experience again, and after the second, I knew it was shitty. I just kept getting curious and then regretting my curiosity for the subsequent 14-18 hours.

I took 6 hits of blotter sold to me as lsd, and the guy called me after finding out I ate them all freaking out and telling my I took way too much and it was actually 5-meo-amt after learning I took 6. He thought I was going to die. It sucked harder than any other trip I have ever taken. It was literaly painful.

If it was a couple years ago, I'd be defending 5-MeO.

Those that remember me around here probably also remember how hooked I got on 5-MeO-AMT and AMT. Two substances with two of the worst bodyloads out of all the RCs. But once I got past the bodyload component, I found something amazing in the trip.

For me it seemed like the alert that the trip was coming was the dump in the toilet, from one end or the other. After a number of dosings, I didn't really get the diarrhea and the vomitting, just mild nausea.

Even still, the trip lasts way too long, its really hardcore on your body, and you won't be sleeping til LONG after you come down. Its also not as much a mental drug as it is a visual unless you get into hefty doses so it loses a lot of value in that department as well. The visuals on it are mindblowing and I really think that's the main reason I did it so much. I've still never seen visuals with the depth that high dose 5-MeO had unless I smoked DMT and broke through. Things like looking at a picture and seeing everything in the picture come to life. Rivers flowing, birds flying, leaves on trees rustling in the wind. I can still recall some of those visuals and it definitely leaves a smile on my face.

Then I remember the trips I had where I got so smashed that I didn't have any knowledge of anything I was doing until friends recalled the scene for me later on. I also had a trip to the ER as a result of the stuff, started on a chain of addiction that almost landed me in a position where I would lose my friends, family... everything, really.

Seriously dude, take everyone's advice. That shit is absolute poison. Stop giving it to your friends and trash it. If there ever was an RC that could kill or cause permanent damage, its 5-MeO-AMT.

Also, as someone who's combined 2C-E and 5-MeO... I'd do a slightly lower dosing on the 2C-E. 6-8mg tops. 5-MeO is a pretty powerful potentiator of just about any phenethylamine and a moderate potentiator of tryptamines. Also, don't combine those two if you don't like uber stimulation. I thought the 2C-I tweak feeling was bad... 2C-E with 5-MeO is the closest thing I ever experienced to methamphetamine stimulation in the research chemical world. I didn't sleep for over 36 hours.

Honestly, combining it with anything is going to make the side effects of both drugs worse. I've done many 5-MeO combos and I can honestly say that I don't recommend any of them. Not even weed + 5-MeO. Its toxic enough on its own. Don't mix it with something else.

I was also given some as "lsd". Young and foolish I ate several hits. Worst experience of my life. In retrospect I should have gone to the hospital.

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO ANYONE.

5 meo AMT is fucking crazy visually but the body load yeuch!!!!!!

Yeah I never was tempted to use it again!:\

Last edited:
the headspace is actually quite nice.

I used it twice, not knowing what it was (blotters I'd been told were LSD) at the time. Found out much later when I finally came across real LSD again what they were.

First time I took it I took two blotters and MDMA (rave setting). Boy did I get the shits. Apart from that I was fine, though I felt crap at comedown time and then weaker than might have been expected for a week (lower back pain etc.).

Second time (still thinking I had acid there) I took one and had a wonderful time until I totally unexpectedly pulled a muscle in my back out of nowhere (I'd slipped and caught my fall and was left with a bad case of sciatica). I couldn't move my head any more and I walked as if my back was an ironing board... for 3 days almost. I have no doubt the 5-MeO-AMT was involved.

So despite the humorous and insightful headspace (given the right set/setting) I haven't touched said blotters since.

Honestly, combining it with anything is going to make the side effects of both drugs worse. I've done many 5-MeO combos and I can honestly say that I don't recommend any of them. Not even weed + 5-MeO. Its toxic enough on its own. Don't mix it with something else.

^^^are you talking about just 5-meo-amt or all 5-meo's

I've found marijuana combines really great with 5-MeO-MiPT (on the comeup) and 5-MeO-DMT (on the comedown). I don't remember if I combined it with -dipt (probably but it was a low dose anyways). Never took 5-meo-amt, it sounds like shit to me.

Never took 5-meo-amt, it sounds like shit to me.

The shit parts outweigh the non shit parts fairly heavily. I know no one who has redosed !

patte4dm said:

^^^are you talking about just 5-meo-amt or all 5-meo's

Sorry, I got sick of typing 5-MeO-AMT everywhere... I should have just said alpha-O.

In any case, yeah, that's what I meant.

Smoking weed on 5-MeO-AMT literally put all of us in a position where if someone walked in the room, we'd all be hauled off in straight jackets until we sobered up. Laughing about the most ridiculous things, then forgetting what we were laughing about and laughing because we forgot what was so funny... we'd find something new to laugh at and just keep laughing and laughing. It took us probably a good 2 hours to smoke a single bowl because we kept forgetting whose turn it was, where we were, or that we were even smoking a bowl.

Then once we came down from the weed, we had no choice but to keep smoking because we got so exhausted and the body load was so heavily pronounced by the weed come down that if we didn't smoke more weed, it would be a very very long night.

Eventually we got the hang of it but we continued tripping til about 20 hours in, then we crashed back to reality but still couldn't sleep, even after smoking more weed.

That comedown/crash was the worst crash I ever had from it... and it provokes some nasty crashes on its own either way.

I am not sure about the all 5-meo's comparasin, I found 2c-e and 5-meo-dmt to be amazing. 5-meo-dmt goes well with just about anything though.

I disagree wholeheartedly on the 5-MeO-DMT sentiment.

I had a nightmare of a time on that garbage while coming down from 2C-T-2. Never touched it again. Or 2C-T-2 for that matter. Even though I had a blast for the whole 2C-T-2 trip.

I never smoked while on 2C-E...

But I can tell you that smoking on 2C-I was a bad idea. Amplified the stimulation to the point where I literally had to run the entire square around my grandmother's house (about 1/2 mile each full length) about 10 times to calm down.

2c-e and 5-meo-dmt is one of the most amazing psychedelic experiences I have ever had, and I have had many. Sucks that it did not turn out so well for you, at least with the t-2 any way:\ Give it a try at a low dose with 2c-e if the opportunity ever presents itsself to you;)

I just don't have any urge to have that intense amount of fear ever again so long as I live.

When my heart finally calmed down and I couldn't feel it speeding out of control anymore, I knew it was because I had died.

When I awoke safe and sound, I swore never to touch it again. And I haven't.