• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-amt scraps

Indeed.

I liked DMT a lot more, honestly. That may have something to do with it (I did DMT first).

They both sparked my heart rate fairly high... but I wasn't stone cold sober for either substance. Maybe in a sober environment, I might be willing to try a small (5-7mg) dose of 5-MeO-DMT again...

On the same note though... that's one substance that I wouldn't feel comfortable weighing on a scale with less accuracy than .0005g... preferably .0001...

Would a small dose, lets say 2mg's, of 5-meo-amt and mix it with 7-8 mg's of 5-meo-mipt be a good combination?

^^no dose of 5-meo-amt will be good. It does not matter what you mix it with:\

you guys are silly. My subject ingested 20mg on his first experience. Sure he vomitted but then that was the end of the discomfort. The only RC he had done before was non 5-meo amt (loved it too). So unless you are used to the super good RCs then this is not so bad. Add some nitrous and you are having a great experience.

So unless you are used to the super good RCs then this is not so bad. Add some nitrous and you are having a great experience.

Maybe not to you, but the effects on my GI tract were so pronounced that I'd never consider the stuff again and btw, 20mg is a stupid dose for a first experience with it considering it's active at one tenth that dose (I think mostly everyone will agree that 10x the active dose for any psychedelic taken for the first time is stupid bording on the recklessly dangerous - imagine 1000ug of LSD for your first encounter)

^20mgs of 5meo AMT .8o 8o 8o 8o 8( *puts fingers in ears and blindfolds self in a futile attempt to stop imagining the effects*

We won't go into the doses of the stuff I was taking. Suffice to say that 20mg was probably my average... with the highest in the 40mg range... that's with extreme tolerance, however, as I was dosing multiple times a week.

But honestly, he has a point... I did a lot of thinking back to all of my 5-MeO-AMT trips... and I must say... the worst I had was puking on the comeup and loosening of the stools on the come up...

Now its the comedown that sucks... you can get a massive migraine that no amount of OTC pain killers can relieve, your blood pressure remains elevated and so you get the MDMA effect of if you stand up too soon, you run the risk of falling over after your vision goes fuzzy and/or becomes riddled with black dots temporarily, you won't be able to sleep for a good 6 hours after the visuals have stopped, sometimes even longer, and the weird head twitches that I started getting from it can't be healthy... even years since my last dose, I STILL have them...

Its really all about cost/benefit... I've fed 5-MeO-AMT orally to two friends with prior experience with 2C-T-7 and they said the trip from 20mg of 5-MeO was much more intense than the T7 insufflated at the same dose and they didn't get the muscle cramping, intense tremors, or overstimulation that they got from the T7.

Lets put it this way... I am considering revisiting this one now that I will have a scale (yes, you heard it right - I eyeballed every dose I ever gave anyone until my friends M and A who had a GemPro 50).

Out of the 7 people I gave it to, 5 did it a few more times while one decided the bodyload was too much and the other decided the resulting trip was way too intense.

High dose 5-MeO-AMT really only comes second to DMT and salvia in terms of visuals and the auditory hallucinations can be either quite wonderful or downright scary (think: gospel music turns into something straight from the devil). I've never seen visuals as detailed and alive as i have on 5-MeO-AMT on anything. DMT doesn't count because until the dose fully hits, you just get crazy geometric patterns for a few seconds and then you're in a whole nother universe.

That said though... it definitely has some moments that can instill sheer terror.

For one, watching your pulse go from a resting of 68 up to a pounding 170 for 10 hours is definitely cause for concern... though I'd imagine its no worse than that induced by meth...

Honestly though the duration is just way too long. The longest I ever tripped on it was for over 24 hours... The shortest was maybe 15... with the average touching 20 for me. That's start of visuals to end of visuals... not including the body high, which can linger for quite some time.

Also, the body high can be either extremely euphoric or it can feel like the "rolling on a bed of nails" that has been described of 5-MeO-DIPT gone bad.

Either way, this stuff is a pharmacological nightmare... and god only knows what damage its doing to your precious brain cells without MAO having easy access to breaking it down.

I really think we should stop calling it 5-MeO-AMT and start calling it a,O-DMS as it is listed in TiHKAL... people get confused and think that since its got AMT in there, its going to be like AMT... this couldn't be further from the truth. I've had numerous friends tell me that they thought this was so... apparently people don't read... ...... certain vendors included that confused 5-MeO-AMT with AMT and I had a lovely trip to the hospital from 50mg of 5-MeO-AMT (yes, I scaled it, three times even to make sure it was accurate) that was supposed to be AMT. There is no way that AMT at 50mg would have caused the hell I went through. When I hit the ER, my pulse was 198 and my BP was 192/98. They didn't know how to treat it as they'd never even heard of the shit before. Luckily they gave me a double injection of Ativan and I stabilized almost immediately, to be released into the care of my grandmother about 4 hours later after they made sure no permanent damage was done to my vital organs. I was so far gone that I couldn't see a foot in front of my face. It was like my vision became pure stained glass. Even after the Ativan, I was STILL hallucinating that hard... I didn't stop seeing visuals for almost 2 days, with the majority of the visuals curbed after about 24 hours.

Last edited:
Dude, I've gotten the diarrhea from it only four times that I can remember... the other trips, probably about 50% I had to run to bathroom to take a single dump and then as soon as it hit the toilet, the world completely transformed.

I sometimes wonder if the more recent 5-MeO-AMT is different from some older or different batches, or something. Because there are a whole group of people who say it's not bad, insanely intense, and doesn't cause much more than nausea, and then a whole lot of others who claim terrible side effects (like me). I just find it odd.

^ The worst effect I got from 5meo AMT was an incredible tinnitus/headache , oh and I couldn't see where I was stumbling due to the intense visuals.

Xorkoth said:
I sometimes wonder if the more recent 5-MeO-AMT is different from some older or different batches, or something. Because there are a whole group of people who say it's not bad, insanely intense, and doesn't cause much more than nausea, and then a whole lot of others who claim terrible side effects (like me). I just find it odd.

I definitely concur... though I haven't gotten a recent batch... but a certain supplier that also carried luciferin had the best out of 3 separate batches I had. I never even puked off of the one from the luciferin co.