• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

40mg Hydrocodone didn't get me high with zero tolerance.

As an update I tried 120mg of codeine for a different approach but didn't feel much other than slightly warm and calm. More than I felt from the hydros, however. I have been on the search for oxy and will report back with the effects when I can locate some :).

As an update I tried 120mg of codeine for a different approach but didn't feel much other than slightly warm and calm. More than I felt from the hydros, however. I have been on the search for oxy and will report back with the effects when I can locate some :).

I think you're expecting something that just isn't going to happen with opiates/opioids. Especially hydrocodone or codeine. You're not going to get much of a head high if that's what you're looking for

And oxy is pretty common but I wouldn't recommend going out in search of a steady oxy connect that can lead to difficulties.

I think you may be right, my expectations might be too high. The thing is when I was much younger a friend gave me a couple of tramadol(I think?) pills (no dosage information) and I felt so euphoric and heavy and smooth and that's the standard I've had for opiates/opioids since. This was years ago before I had ever tried any other form of drugs so the totally new sensation could've been it. It could also be because of the memories I made that day.