• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

40mg Hydrocodone didn't get me high with zero tolerance.

JennPunk

Greenlighter
I've always been curious about opiates but have never had the opportunity to try them until yesterday. It started with 2 - 5mg that I came across yesterday that I know were authentic. That didn't really do anything for me. A few hours went by and I found someone who said they knew a person who had them for sale. I bought 4-10mg (m367) and started off taking two. An hour went by and I felt nothing so I took another. Than after another hour went by I finally took the fourth pill and still felt nothing. So within 2 hours I took a total of 40mg (and 10mg a few hours before that) and still felt nothing. Well, I say nothing but maybe kind of a slight buzz but not really even that. This was my first time ever taking opiates so I would think that would have made me plenty high. I was frustrated after this and bought 4 more 10mg pills from the same guy to ttry today. This time I took them all at once instead of spacing them out and still didn't really feel anything - maybe a slight buzz if you can even call it that - mostly just tired. So wasn't the deal? I have no tolerance and thought opiates were supposed to be a really good high. I know when it comes to hard street drugs they make fakes and sale it. Do they make fake prescription pills and sale them on the street? Is it possible my pills weren't real? Or could I just have a really high natural tolerance? Or am I just some rare individual that doesn't get high from hydrocodone?

Its a possibility of being fake you got to know who your dealing with. But with 0 tolerance i think you should have felt something i wouldnt think that would make you nod vicodin isnt really a potent opiate

It is not common to find fake pharmaceuticals, well at least in my experience. Your first time trying it was more than likely due to spacing out your dosage. It is not that effective due to liver enzyme activity. It is way more effective to take your entire dose at once. Since your a beginner, hydrocodone should of had a great effect on you, since you took a high dose (40mg). I've personally had the m367s numerous times and they have always worked for me. It may be due to the lack of proper enzymes to metabolize hydrocodone. I'm not an expert on pharmaceuticals but I do have experience. Maybe codeine or oxycodone would have a better effect on you. Be aware though, oxycodone is much stronger than hydrocodone. I do not condone drug usage but if you ever get a hold on some oxy, start at a low dose, maybe 15-20 mg. If that doesn't effect you than your liver may not be capable of converting opiates to their correct metabolite. Stay safe my friend!

Yeah but I don't know if I'd even call it a buzz. Mostly just tired but not AT ALL what I'd consider a drug buzz or high. A weed buzz or a buzz from a few beers feels alot better than what I felt. That's why I'm wondering if they were fake bc I know opiates are suppose to be a real high. And one would think 40mg for someone with no tolerance would have them feeling real good - but not at all.

I was thinking the fact that I spaced them out may have been the problem last night. That's why I got 4 more to take all together today but still basically had the same results :-(

becareful of street pills they're tons of fakes out there
zero tolerance+40mgs=no buzz makes me believe they were fake unless you have a crazy tolerance
time difference or not people have nod off with less than 40 mgs

40mg of hydro would have an opiate naive individual feeling great! 5-10mg would be a sufficient dose. Now I'm not saying you absolutely received fake pills, because some people have a natural tolerance to opiates, but it does seem to be the case, fake pills are very common! Plus it would probably be safest to assume this, so the next time, if you do receive real ones, you dont take a large dose, thinking theyre weak! So the next time you try, start low again!

- Hopeless Soul

If they were fake then I do not think JennPunk would of felt a "slight" buzz. It could possibly be a placebo effect but it could also be the lack of the proper enzymes. That is sometimes the case.

^ The first time I took vicodin, there was nothing "slight" about it.. You dont have to question, "am I high?" Or "are these working?". Its a no doubt, zero second guessing buzz. You'll know for certain that theyre working, when you get that first wave of body numbing, grin inducing, euphoria! And I am aware of the enzyme thing, but if I remember correctly, this only occurs in less than 2% of the population.

- Hopeless..

If you didn't have a tolerance 40mg.,hydrocodone would have sent you "off the roof".I can go a week without anything, pop some Norco and get a great buzz. Something had to be wrong with he pills.I've been taking opiates for years and if you never give yourself a break, you could not possibly feel them, but 4 days is plent of time.

yep "off the roof" agreed. he should have felt "something" from the original 10mg he took he said he knew were authentic.

40 mg is more than enough for someone with no tolerance. Your dealer may have given you T3 or something else that had codeine instead of hydro.

Hate to bump this but I'm in the same boat. I took 4 10/325 hydrocodone with no CWE and felt nothing. I have absolutely no tolerance to opiates, and I got them from my father's personal stash who is prescribed hundreds (he is a cancer patient). I've tried this on two separate occasions now with no result. Should I try taking more the next time (using CWE now that I know about this) or just give up chasing the high? I'd really like to experience opiates but they don't seem to do anything to me.

40mg with no tolerance should have you on the verge of puking if not puking. 10mg should be enough for a good buzz.

It should have but it didn't. What should be my next course of action for attempting this? Does cold water extraction make a difference with how it kicks in?

You should probably take it as a sign the opiate gods have shown you mercy and not enslaved you.

Are you white? Also whats ur height and weight?
I had the same experience with hydro or oxy. Absolutely no buzz, only frustration and being scared to fall alseep and die from respiratory depression lol.

I recommend u try kratom if you're really desperate for a buzz. Do research and find a good vendor (its legal).
I started using it 2 months ago and it still gives me a nice buzz. Idk if im feeling the opiate effect or other alkaloids, or both. But my pupils get very constricted and i get some pain relief, so im assuming its definetely the opiate effects.

Honestly i don't find it that euphoric... at least not as much as most people describe it. Yes, it does make me feel somewhat happy, relaxed, and carefree. But even alcohol and weed can be more euphoric.

No I am not white I am of Mexican descent, and I am fairly heavy which I'm sure comes to play. I am 5'10 230. I have tried kratom tablets from a smoke shop which didn't do much, but I am aware the kratom sold in smoke shops is fairly terrible.
I have been trying to find some oxy to give a shot but it's proving fairly difficult to locate where I live in Texas.
I am not desperate for a buzz, I would simply like to experience the opiate high to see how the warm euphoria people describe feels.

Oxy was the same story as hydro for me. Kratom took some time to get used to it and actually appreciate the buzz. I know I'm probably experiencing much less than most first time users who are blown away by intense euphoria. After taking kratom for a few weeks, i could definitely notice the opiate effects better, they are very subtle for me.