• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-ho-mipt 55mg rectally with 4-aco-dmt 100mg snorted

@iamanogaucha

This is my experience from the title of this thread I'm going to do my best to make this chronologically correct.
6:20pm- just got home after a regular day at the shop. My daughter is at a family members house and me and my wife are smoking herb like a normal night. Took a Klonopin. And ate an edible.

7:00pm- after a shower I got my solution of 4-ho-mipt in an oral syringe with hot water and shook it till it mixed fully.

7:15pm- finally got the syringe in an boofed the solution. Drew a bit more water and boofed the rest.

7:45- feeling goofy as shit but didn't know why. Completely forgot I just boofed 55mg(this theme comes back around)

8:00pm- I get the sudden urge to snort 50mg of 4-aco-dmt purely based off a feeling.

8:10ish(who knows)- my world is upside down. Too much too fast but in a good way. I was fed so much visual and mental technology and new language and light patterns that I understood but didn't think I would ever know.

8:50pm-snort 50mg of 4-aco-dmt and let the drip hit let another wave of euphoria empathy and love sweep over my body again in a full on tantric orgasms with entities I cannot describe but by how it felt in my mind.

9:30pm- decided to go smoke a cigarette for the first time of the night and my back yard is by the road. I had a moment of a nice lost in time type experience where I was just listening to cars go by.

The best way I can say this experience was is to only connect it to a full on 6 hour DMT trip but the entities we're very welcoming and happy I was there so long.

12:00am- after a few hours of working out puzzles and mind fucks and a heavy body load that was pleasurable and never ending I went to smoke another cigarette. It was around this time I wandered far in my half acre yard and looked right up to the moon. I had what can only be described as transcendent. It was like an orgasam.

1:00am- after silly conversation with my wife who was drinking wine and smoking hash all night and I was having beer and weed too even though it didn't do anything. I went back to the backyard and found myself in a frog symphony that I felt like I was controlling telepathically.
1:45am- after more fun talk with my wife and a good amount of time on sex I sat up from 3am-5am I guess listing to music and drinking and took a kpin and went to bed.
While this whole experience was happening I would not tell you what substance was doing what to me. I came to the realization that it didn't matter and I did what I did to cross a boundary which I did and Everytime I thought bout it I couldn't figure it out at all.
It was a sexual feeling an out of body feeling a nice welcoming body load. Nothing beats what I did that night as far as pushing boundaries and making it bend. I feel I achieved nirvana on top of ego death. One in the same.
Very clean feeling.

Last edited:
The OP said that he trips only 5-10 times per year, so it's safe to assume that he spreads his trips well. His relatively moderate use of psychedelics can't cause true tolerance. Behavioral tolerance is another matter, however, and it's possible that it contributes here.
It is behavioral. I consider myself a veteran.

The report that you left on post #21 tells us enough about how you went about and handled the experience, so thanks for that.

Be aware that your response to this extremely high-dose experiment is very atypical, particularly since physical tolerance played no part. The vast majority of people would be virtually or fully incapacitated for several hours by such combined doses and methods, regardless of how much previous experience they've had with psychedelics.

Three questions: Are you very heavyset? Are you a "hardhead"? Are you certain that your materials haven't lost potency?

Also, you shouldn't believe that the only true psychonauts are those that invariably take massive doses. That's roughly analogous to saying that the only true connoisseurs of liquor are those that always swig an entire bottle of fine Scotch in an hour.

The report that you left on post #21 tells us enough about how you went about and handled the experience, so thanks for that.

Be aware that your response to this extremely high-dose experiment is very atypical, particularly since physical tolerance played no part. The vast majority of people would be virtually or fully incapacitated for several hours by such combined doses and methods, regardless of how much previous experience they've had with psychedelics.

Three questions: Are you very heavyset? Are you a "hardhead"? Are you certain that your materials haven't lost potency?

Also, you shouldn't believe that the only true psychonauts are those that invariably take massive doses. That's roughly analogous to saying that the only true connoisseurs of liquor are those that always swig an entire bottle of fine Scotch in an hour.

I'm not heavy set. I weigh 150lbs.
I guess I am a bit hardhead at time.
My substances most definitely didnt have loss of potency.
I didn't mean to come across as pretentious saying I feel most psychonaugts usually only take large doses. I just feel if I'm gonna get out of a trip what I go into it for will reveal itself in High doses. I like to get that spun. It's fun for me as well as humbling.