View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-ho-mipt 55mg rectally with 4-aco-dmt 100mg snorted

moment_of_truth

Greenlighter
What's up y'all. I'm just posting this to see if anyone has tried this combo before or if anyone has questions or wants to discuss these compounds. I'm at work right now so I can't type much now, but will get into my experience with these two substances and what they are like together in a high dose when I get off work or anyone comments.

Last edited:
Those are truly insane dosages, do you trip very frequently? Even back in the day when I was tripping near-daily I never approached that kind of dosage level.

That said... I have not combined the two, but I bet they'd combine beautifully. Both are great substances but 4-AcO-DMT can be quite heavy and stoning and serious, whereas 4-HO-MiPT is quite energetic and euphoric and silly. I would imagine the combination to bring out the best aspects of both.

100mg 4-ACO-DMT snorted = blackout. I used to blackout on LSD in my 20's pretty regularly. There's nothing to recommend about it and your friends will get pissed at you if you do it too often. I'm not a fan of 4-HO-MiPT because it doesn't feel like acid/mushrooms to me, but if you're going to mix use reasonable amounts of the two so you can actually enjoy and remember it, and hopefully get something useful out of it.

Such doses via such ROA's and in combination are beyond reckless, even accounting for very high tolerance. At best, you'll pass out after tripping extremely hard for a short while; at worst, you'll require medical care. In fact, death is possible if you have a cardiovascular defect or condition.

Anyway, 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MiPT synergize rather well at moderate doses. A +++ experience can easily be had with 15-20mg of each taken orally. The doses don't need to be 50/50 -- different ratios yield different "flavors".

fuck that is one hell crazy combo. @The Axe blacking out on psychedelics is not really a common thing unless somebody is a new to the substance or has some predisposed schizophrenia. The only time i have seen people seizure and black out for hours on LSD was my schizophrenic friend on 400 ug which was pretty crazy.

4-aco-dmt should have no ceiling to the effects like shrooms and you can just be higher in some bizzare alien land. I am interested to hear your trip report

Shit the dosages are really heavy. Do you have high tolerance ? If not I advise cutting both doses in half. I once snorted 60 mg 4-aco-dmt and found it almost overwhelming so I can't imagine 100. Out of body experience and crazy entities visiting you are very likely at that dosage ! And with the mental mindfuck that 4-ho-mipt can bring on top of that ! Please do a report if you end up doing it. Will be an interesting read for sure !

And is there a reason why you want to snort the 4-aco-dmt ? Why not do them both rectally ? A clogged-up nose and disgusting post nasal drip is the last thing you want bothering you going in such an intense experience imo.

I have tons of experience and have blacked out on both lsd and MDA(together and separately
And they were not epic doses

He has not posted back since. Should we be worried? I hope everything is all right. I've tried these seperate but I imagine the combination would be nice. Although it is not something I would try immediatly.

I understand these are large doses but my philosophy on tripping has always been go big or go home. For about the last 2 months I've been experimenting with 4-aco. First with 50mg oral and then again about two weeks later. I didn't black out in this occasion.
This experience to me was everything I've ever wanted. I had multiple orgasm type feelings while I was out making a personal connection with the moon. I traveled even further in my back yard and communicated with the frogs telepathically.
It's a lot easier for me to say that a lot of it was like a DMT break through for 6 hours.
It seems to me a lot of y'all are concerned with how much I took but ever since I was 16 first starting out with tripping, I've always pushed the limits so I could transcend and reach moments of pure light and communication with the world around me. My friends think I'm nuts but why put your toe I the water when you can cannonball?? That being said I'm always safe as well. Like with this experience my girlfriend of ten years was her in our home with me and made sure things were cool.

Shit the dosages are really heavy. Do you have high tolerance ? If not I advise cutting both doses in half. I once snorted 60 mg 4-aco-dmt and found it almost overwhelming so I can't imagine 100. Out of body experience and crazy entities visiting you are very likely at that dosage ! And with the mental mindfuck that 4-ho-mipt can bring on top of that ! Please do a report if you end up doing it. Will be an interesting read for sure !

And is there a reason why you want to snort the 4-aco-dmt ? Why not do them both rectally ? A clogged-up nose and disgusting post nasal drip is the last thing you want bothering you going in such an intense experience imo.
I snorted the aco because it comes on faster like 2c-e does minus the vomit lol. I should note that I did my rectal dose then snorted 50mg and about half an hour later did 50mg more

Such doses via such ROA's and in combination are beyond reckless, even accounting for very high tolerance. At best, you'll pass out after tripping extremely hard for a short while; at worst, you'll require medical care. In fact, death is possible if you have a cardiovascular defect or condition.

Anyway, 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MiPT synergize rather well at moderate doses. A +++ experience can easily be had with 15-20mg of each taken orally. The doses don't need to be 50/50 -- different ratios yield different "flavors".
[/QUO
I see nothing reckless in what I've done considering my doses and how and why I made the choice to go into this experience like I do with all my experiences. Open minded and a bottle of kpins just in case lol.

Those are truly insane dosages, do you trip very frequently? Even back in the day when I was tripping near-daily I never approached that kind of dosage level.

That said... I have not combined the two, but I bet they'd combine beautifully. Both are great substances but 4-AcO-DMT can be quite heavy and stoning and serious, whereas 4-HO-MiPT is quite energetic and euphoric and silly. I would imagine the combination to bring out the best aspects of both.
Yes I trip about 5-10 times a year. For like 13 years.

Also this was one of those types of trips where I had full control over my trip. My first time on aco I had no control and had to just take it lol but now I feel that the aliens there are more and more welcoming to me each time.

Tripping 5-10 times a year isn't that much. Therefore, you are taking colossal doses with zero tolerance. Since this is a harm reduction forum, I'll stand by what I said earlier, even if you disagree -- such doses via such ROA's and in combination are reckless, full stop.

Regardless, can you please share useful information about this experience? For example, its chronology, effects perceived, activities engaged in, body load issues (if any), etc.

Tripping 5-10 times a year isn't that much. Therefore, you are taking colossal doses with zero tolerance. Since this is a harm reduction forum, I'll stand by what I said earlier, even if you disagree -- such doses via such ROA's and in combination are reckless, full stop.

Regardless, can you please share useful information about this experience? For example, its chronology, effects perceived, activities engaged in, body load issues (if any), etc.
The entire experience was everything and more than I could ask for. I'm for harm reduction, but like I said diving into high doses is how I prefer to use these substances. I get more out of it. And as long as these substances are benefiting someone else then I believe that's a positive thing. I may trip up to ten times a year that's still been over 13 years and like erowid always says "know your body, know your mind, know your substance" and I feel I'm intune with it all. I can handle myself on high doses. Just sharing an account of an amazing night.
Like I said above I had multiple body orgasms, a physical and emotional connection with the moon and my environment also telepathically speaking with nature. Like a DMT blast off for six hours.

@lamanogaucha
I'm not one to brag and not that it's anyone's business how I explore consciousness, but you can't just assume I have not tolerance just based on how many times a year I trip. You sound a bit headier than thou, sorry man. I'm also not the type to give my psyc use history. I just wanted to post a blog about my little experience with these gift of alchemy gods and too see if there is anyone out there that is like me and takes the cannonball over the toe dip in the pool of the human psyche.

Hoffman said any dose over 150ug is a severe overdose, but T. Mckenna says 5 dried grams in silence and darkness. Ones is a scientific researcher and the other a psychonaught. My point is you decide the path you choose on your own. I chose the ladder.

Communicating with satellites, frogs, DMT-like effects for six hours and quasi-orgasms leaves a lot unsaid.

How long did you wait before taking the first round of 4-AcO-DMT? Did you feel discomfort administering either compound? How long were each of the three onsets? Did you find the synergy between these compounds satisfactory? Were you able to distinguish the effects of one over the other? Do you think that a different combination may improve upon this one? Were there any issues with body load? What was the total duration of the experience (from first ingestion to fully baseline)? Did you feel that the dose was too high, too low, or just right? Did you introspect and learn something?

You see, we're interested in these things, because we're pretentious higher-than-thou lightweights that actually know little about psychonautics. Please help us by shedding some light.

BTW, tolerance dissipates completely within two weeks.

I find that if you trip bi-weekly, you do develop tolerance over time. I think that as you become more familiar with the psychedelic state, you achieve behavioral tolerance. Tripping isn't as magical as it was when you first had breakthrough experiences. It couldn't be, because you already know now. That first time, completely taking you by surprise, and changing the course of your life... that happens maybe once, a few times, or not at all.

I've got nothing against people pushing the boundaries, but this is a harm reduction forum so it's important to also highlight that these are not typical dosages that people should consider without considerable previous experience working up to that kind of thing.

The OP said that he trips only 5-10 times per year, so it's safe to assume that he spreads his trips well. His relatively moderate use of psychedelics can't cause true tolerance. Behavioral tolerance is another matter, however, and it's possible that it contributes here.