• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 4-HO-EiPT/PiPT/MPT + EiPT PiPT

NMT has extreme psychedelic qualities. I almost consider it like the opium of psychedelics.
it's a very hard waxy substance when dried to the best ability possible.

Apparently some bad DPT that was going around actually had NPT in it instead of Precursor
I noticed that the effects of this particular batch in no way shaded any of my previous dpt trips.

After extracting and trying my own NMT, i say see how that DPT could be considered NPT, but this is only speculation from a different message board
and my own psychoactive account. No true analysis has been done yet.

NMT has extreme psychedelic qualities. I almost consider it like the opium of psychedelics.
it's a very hard waxy substance when dried to the best ability possible.
TIHKAL only has this to say about NMT:
I have had one report that the smoking of 50-100 mg gave visuals that lasted for maybe 15 seconds.
That seems like a lot of material to vaporize for a very short duration. Judging from this I suspect you extracted other psychoactives in that waxy substance. I don't know why else NMT wouldn't have been sold already if it was highly active. Then again, MPT may very well be highly active in larger dosages like DPT and it seemingly hasn't been made just because it wasn't reported active at 20mg in TIHKAL, and if that's true it's a shame.

Well Acacia Confusa is almost 2% Nmt in the root bark.
On top of being almost 2% dmt in the root bark.
actual estimates have been around 1.43 for NMT and 1.20 or so for DMT

But also depending on the age of the tree.

Now what i have noticed in my experiments with dmt and nmt is that.
Dmt dissolves easily into heated naptha, where as NMT forms a heavy looking oil which floats on the bottom. It also occupies alot of space within the naptha resulting in very oily pulls.
I think this is the reason why some people have seemed to have thought they have failed at succesfully doing an extraction on acacia, they just end up with what they think is all of this unusable oil.

What i have found is if you do an inital 7 hour extraction with Toluene, and then take off the toulene, you will literally have 80-90% of all the alkaloids within that solvent layer.

After wards, I have found that adding Naptha, to the Toluene, also creates a seperation line inbetween the various alkaloids.

The top layer, being the naptha, contains 90% of the dmt.

Where as the Toluene layer then contains 90% of the NMT.

So contamination with dmt in what i am almost 100% sure is NMT is extremely possible.
But for the kind of rendering i have done for i know that within the brown wax, there cannot be more than 10% dmt.

I personally have smoked over 250mg of this brown NMT wax in one sitting, and it is remarkably different in all reguards to the white and yellow dmt crystal.

You go into a zone of tranquility, nothing speeds up if anything you feel like you have slowed down and the room becomes hyper animated in an almost antiquarian depth design,
in a way that is not unlike dmt, in turns of how sudden and with how much brevity. But architecturally, i could see how with compound intermingling with dmt, could create the persona of divine temples and architecture.
But, it's more tribal, and ancient feeling. Rather than futuristic and traversing. It's settling and Antiquarian.
It's like being put into antique painting built off of imagination.
It lasts almost an hour long. It's quite intriguing once you get enough into your system.

I have actually just sent a sample of my NMT wax to be tested at a facility to determine what exactly it is.

I suspect it is going to be mostly NMT//DMT and a hint of yuremamine.

Last edited:
I have actually just sent a sample of my NMT wax to be tested at a facility to determine what exactly it is.

I suspect it is going to be mostly NMT//DMT and a hint of yuremamine.
Excellent. Please do let us know the results. If indeed NMT is as profoundly psychedelic as you think, you will have made an argument for an as of yet ignored psychedelic.

i I've tried 5 MeO EiPT and likes the effect very much. I wonder why 4 AcO EiPT or 4 HO EiPT are not available.

What's up with these 4 subs? I haven't heard of them, but they sound interesting.

Seven years ago too. Did they ever go around?

Anyone know if 4-HO-EiPT or 4-AcO-EiPT we're ever made I'd love to hear anyone's experiences with them if they'd been bioassayed.

Could be interesting psychedelics...

There is a single Erowid report on 4-AcO-EiPT here, although there's not much to it. I would bet it and 4-HO-EiPT would be delightfully weird and would love to get my hands on them.