• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

4 grams MDMA crystal

On Friday night my wife and I had about .7 of a G of some pretty nice crystals with some crushed crystals mixed in.. I started with .15 (weighed on a scale) and my wife started with .08. An hour later we dosed about half the original dose.. then for some stupid reason I took more about 20 mins later (maybe .05) and my wife waited about 15 mins later than I did.. It put me in a serious dreamy state.. I was in and out of consciousness for about an hour.. in really real dreams. Like I thought I was really in the situations I was dreaming about.. every now and then my wife would bring me back because my breathing would get really shallow. She on the other hand.. was just blowing up like crazy. I think that extra 15 mins made a big difference between how our night turned out (me vs her)

Long story short.. I scared the shit out of myself.. and this was with taking maybe .4 of it in a night.. I couldn't even imagine taking a gram all at once.. 2 grams doesn't even sound like fun at all to me.. I think it would put me over the edge for a long time.

On Friday night my wife and I had about .7 of a G of some pretty nice crystals with some crushed crystals mixed in.. I started with .15 (weighed on a scale) and my wife started with .08. An hour later we dosed about half the original dose.. then for some stupid reason I took more about 20 mins later (maybe .05) and my wife waited about 15 mins later than I did.. It put me in a serious dreamy state.. I was in and out of consciousness for about an hour.. in really real dreams. Like I thought I was really in the situations I was dreaming about.. every now and then my wife would bring me back because my breathing would get really shallow. She on the other hand.. was just blowing up like crazy. I think that extra 15 mins made a big difference between how our night turned out (me vs her)

Long story short.. I scared the shit out of myself.. and this was with taking maybe .4 of it in a night.. I couldn't even imagine taking a gram all at once.. 2 grams doesn't even sound like fun at all to me.. I think it would put me over the edge for a long time.

200mg spread over 1,5 hours and you were slipping in and out of consciousness? That doesn't seem normal to me. Could be that I'm wrong and that in some people with very very low tolerance, 200mg can cause this state but I've never seen that happen. I've taken 200mg (a bit more even) at once and I was just rolling hard, not even off-my-head-insanity hard. Did you test your crystals?

200mg spread over 1,5 hours and you were slipping in and out of consciousness? That doesn't seem normal to me. Could be that I'm wrong and that in some people with very very low tolerance, 200mg can cause this state but I've never seen that happen. I've taken 200mg (a bit more even) at once and I was just rolling hard, not even off-my-head-insanity hard. Did you test your crystals?

It had been about 3 years since I rolled.. and yes these crystals have been tested numerous times.. they are very strong. I would say I took closer to 400mg.. Hence the .4 I said in my post.

I see where you got your math from.. but I definitely took more than that.. maybe the scale I was using to measure out our doses is off.. The .7 was weighed on a triple beam and we went through all of it. Maybe this crappy digital I am using is way off.. I might need to get a better one.

If it was good gear and you were on an empty stomach, maybe.

Yea I was on an empty stomach and only had like 2 hours sleep the night before because I forgot to take my benzo that I usually take for bed time.

I also am a chronic pain patient and I didn't take any opiates for at least like 6 hours before we dosed.. idk if that could have contributed to it or not.

I see where you got your math from.. but I definitely took more than that.. maybe the scale I was using to measure out our doses is off.. The .7 was weighed on a triple beam and we went through all of it. Maybe this crappy digital I am using is way off.. I might need to get a better one.

Ah I see, I just added up the seperate doses you took (and forgot the part where you said you took half the original dose) and that added up to about 200mg so I figured you meant you did 400mg split between you two. Yeah 400mg is a large dose indeed and if your tolerance is 0 and the crystals were very pure it could induce such a state. I had that once too, from a much higher dose though but still. I know what you mean. I'm never doing that again though, can't be healthy, I had blackouts too 8)

Last edited:
Update

Hey guys, just an update on how i'm travelling with this for any of you who had similar issues. Basically for like a few months after it happened my head was just fucked, came back from holidays and had to go straight back to uni, couldn't see straight, felt like i was in a 24/7 dream, couldn't concentrate, started having panic attacks and anxiety and shit so got put on seroquel and some SSRI's which helped a LOT. I was pretty much convinced i had 'brain damage' cause of all the bullshit i was reading online like "oh i had one pill and now i'm fucked for life" type of posts people were putting up on this site and others. Once my anxiety settled and i stopped self-monitoring as much i realised it was all 'derealisation' which is a symptom of anxiety. That's starting to get better too, it all just takes time, patience and the right treatment, I honestly feel so much better. So for all of you out there worrying my advice would be:

- You'll honestly be fine it just takes a while
- Please don't listen to people on here telling you to take like herbal remedies and all that other stuff, just get proper medical help. It's a lot more effective and it sorts the problem (mostly always anxiety-related) out a lot quicker
- Don't intellecualise everything, it will drive you crazy!
- Just do whatever you would normally do, regardless of how hard it is eventually it just becomes normal again but it's an uphill battle at the start

There's no golden rule, you don't have to start drinking chamomile tea and meditating with the Dalai Lama everyday, running 5 km's a day and eating vegan just get on with your lives, get to the root of the problem which is most likely anxiety and you'll honestly be fine!

2g uncut mdma in one night = dead.
2g more next day = dead x2

Anyway, give yourself a time for recover, if you are feeling fine, go grab a pure product and test it before using.
Advice: Please try with human doses.

Hey guys, just an update on how i'm travelling with this for any of you who had similar issues. Basically for like a few months after it happened my head was just fucked, came back from holidays and had to go straight back to uni, couldn't see straight, felt like i was in a 24/7 dream, couldn't concentrate, started having panic attacks and anxiety and shit so got put on seroquel and some SSRI's which helped a LOT. I was pretty much convinced i had 'brain damage' cause of all the bullshit i was reading online like "oh i had one pill and now i'm fucked for life" type of posts people were putting up on this site and others. Once my anxiety settled and i stopped self-monitoring as much i realised it was all 'derealisation' which is a symptom of anxiety. That's starting to get better too, it all just takes time, patience and the right treatment, I honestly feel so much better. So for all of you out there worrying my advice would be:

- You'll honestly be fine it just takes a while
- Please don't listen to people on here telling you to take like herbal remedies and all that other stuff, just get proper medical help. It's a lot more effective and it sorts the problem (mostly always anxiety-related) out a lot quicker
- Don't intellecualise everything, it will drive you crazy!
- Just do whatever you would normally do, regardless of how hard it is eventually it just becomes normal again but it's an uphill battle at the start

There's no golden rule, you don't have to start drinking chamomile tea and meditating with the Dalai Lama everyday, running 5 km's a day and eating vegan just get on with your lives, get to the root of the problem which is most likely anxiety and you'll honestly be fine!

Has your cognitive issues improved?

Yeah back to normal man, if you're having cognitive issues this too is synonymous with anxiety. Give it time and treatment and you'll be fine.

^ Remember that the LD50 is the amount in which half of the subjects are likely to die. The "LD25" or what have you may be MUCH lower.

The ONLY way I could get even NEAR that kind of abuse if with cathinones, though. With something like methylone, smashing a few grams is no fucking problem.. but MDMA? Nah. I couldn't imagine what even a single gram of MDMA would do to me..

Seriously, .2 has me on my ass, I can't fathom the amount of eye wiggles I would get...

I really don't understand why people take such large doses of MDMA. I just don't see how it's fun. This is one my theories why lots of people prefer pills to crystal MDMA (which is a trend I see when speaking to ravers). Pills usually have smaller and more reasonable doses between 100-150mg. Whereas with crystals, nobody uses a scale and weighs how much they're actually taking so everyone just drops ridiculous doses and as a result they don't enjoy it as much. A gram (in England) is like 700mg of which people will drop like a quarter to half of it all at once. Just far too much really.

A gram in England is 1000mg just like a gram is in any country. When I take MDMA I normally start with a 300mg bomb and normally do a slightly smaller bomb a couple of hours in. I'm not trying to dick size and I know it isn't the safest way to take it but it's just how it is. It's quite common in England for people to take up to gram of mdma in a session

2g uncut mdma in one night = dead.
2g more next day = dead x2

This is just nonsense.

A gram in England is 1000mg just like a gram is in any country. When I take MDMA I normally start with a 300mg bomb and normally do a slightly smaller bomb a couple of hours in. I'm not trying to dick size and I know it isn't the safest way to take it but it's just how it is. It's quite common in England for people to take up to gram of mdma in a session

This is just nonsense.

Yeah i'm from Aus but this actually happened in England when i was on holiday basically just being a dumb fuck and bendering on with as much MDMA as i could possibly get my hands on! Drugs are shit in Aus, costs you like $40 for a cap of MDMA when you can get a gram of crystal in the UK for like the same price......

A gram in England is 1000mg just like a gram is in any country

I've been buying MDMA in England 2 years and 9 months, from a similar place to you even, and the highest I've ever received was 767mg. Maybe you've just found the right people and I haven't, but I've never received anything even near a gram... The one time I did receive a gram, it tested to be methylone... Are you testing and weighing every single batch of mandy you buy?

It's quite common in England for people to take up to gram of mdma in a session

I know it's quite common, but that doesn't make it any safer nor the appropriate way to take the drug. Lots of people smoke and binge drink, that doesn't make it safe practice. Higher doses don't equal more enjoyment. More re-doses don't equal more euphoria. MDMA has an inverted-U effect, increased good effects, plateau, decrease in good effects and increase in side-effects at higher doses. I've been having a blast on 150-250mg over an evening with a little caffeine. No comedown. A smooth afterglow. Life goes on with no issues. There really is no point in higher doses, you risk ruining the future experiences, ruining that evenings experience and causing more damage to yourself.