Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

4 grams MDMA crystal

Myles01

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Recently banged up 4 grams of yellowish MDMA crystal in 2 days (2g the first day and 2g the second). First day felt pretty FUCKED but second day was bit bitter, slept a few hours the first night and slept like a log the second night as i was EXHAUSTED. People i was with each did 2g over the 2 days but i was feeling like a macho man at the time! Anyways its been about 10 weeks since i did it and i think it gave me this 'depersonalisation disorder' where i feel quite weird walking around and also have anxiety. Has anyone been through this, do you know if the weird feeling gets better?

Cheers!

i'm not your mom but you might wanna slow down there buddy, 2g (banged!!!) is nuts.

stay safe

i'm not your mom but you might wanna slow down there buddy, 2g (banged!!!) is nuts.

stay safe

Sorry lol, you might have misinterpreted it when i said 'bang'. By bang i just mean i swallowed the stuff, not injected it or anything like that.

I'd be disappointed if I didn't get a chronic comedown after fixing that much. You sound like a bit of a hard head I'm sure you feel better soon. Have a look around there is a heap of information on this sort of predicament. Play safe now.

It gets better. Just lay off MDMA for a while, eat healthy etc etc. 4 grams in 2 days God what the shit. I'm just glad you didn't mean "banged" as in shoot up... I don't even know if I'd feel sorry for anyone who'd do that.

If I did 4g and didn't end up incredibly mentally ill I'd be asking my dealer why he's selling me shit.

If I did 4g and didn't end up incredibly mentally ill I'd be asking my dealer why he's selling me shit.

True. And yeah it was my first time doing it too, so what do you reckon it mustn't have been the strongest mdma? Nonetheless I was off my head but still slept ok and shit...

True. And yeah it was my first time doing it too, so what do you reckon it mustn't have been the strongest mdma? Nonetheless I was off my head but still slept ok and shit...

Considering a standard dose is 100-200mg, I'd certainly question the purity and/or identity of what you took. 2gs in one night is nothing short of ridiculous, especially considering it was your first time. Most MDMA-veterans will only get through like half a gram which is still a ridiculous amount.

For future reference, buy a test kit and a set of scales. Then weigh out appropriate doses. Less is more with MDMA, you can have a fantastic time on 100-200mg. In fact, I find higher doses to be less enjoyable.

you didn't take mdma

2gs is the overdose threshold for MDMA in humans. luckily for you, you got ripped off with a fake/cut to shit product otherwise you'd be dead(sorry for being blunt :p).

in the future 120-200mg of good quality MD should be more than enough to do you in for the night and not give you side effects.

I think the LD50 is actually closer to around 5-6 grams, so it's definitely possible to take up to 2 grams and tell the tale without the product being extremely weak/ impure. I did something very similar and whilst it has triggered a range of issues, i wasn't hospitalised or anything at the time.

I would question the purity based on OPs statement that he took this amount consciously though (unless he took it all at once, or started with a small dose).

It is easy to get through ridiculous amounts when you have several grams in front of you in crystal form and you begin to lose track of what amount you have taken/ judgment becomes impaired. When I took a freak dose (also close to 2 grams), my judgment was totally impaired (to the paint that I was talking to myself and borderline hallucinating). Taking an extra half gram + a few hours after ingesting a gram is not an appealing idea to "sober me", but when I was totally out of it, it must have seemed like a great idea (i don't even remember doing it).

I think the LD50 is actually closer to around 5-6 grams, so it's definitely possible to take up to 2 grams and tell the tale without the product being extremely weak/ impure. I did something very similar and whilst it has triggered a range of issues, i wasn't hospitalised or anything at the time.

I would question the purity based on OPs statement that he took this amount consciously though (unless he took it all at once, or started with a small dose).

It is easy to get through ridiculous amounts when you have several grams in front of you in crystal form and you begin to lose track of what amount you have taken/ judgment becomes impaired. When I took a freak dose (also close to 2 grams), my judgment was totally impaired (to the paint that I was talking to myself and borderline hallucinating). Taking an extra half gram + a few hours after ingesting a gram is not an appealing idea to "sober me", but when I was totally out of it, it must have seemed like a great idea (i don't even remember doing it).

That's good to know. I guess it's really unknown as doing such an experiment in humans would be quite unethical.

We here on BL can throw the glove though, any volunteers? :p

Don't go consuming 2 grams in Guinea-pig fashion gents! But yes, I believe the LD50 for rats is higher than a 2 gram human equivolent. IRC, the LD50 was like 5-6gs in humans (As dpk suggested). That's not to say that 2 grams couldn't dehydrate you to death if you didn't drink anything and exercised too hard (something which does appear unlikely on 2 grams, i'd probably be flat on my arse).

^ Remember that the LD50 is the amount in which half of the subjects are likely to die. The "LD25" or what have you may be MUCH lower.

The ONLY way I could get even NEAR that kind of abuse if with cathinones, though. With something like methylone, smashing a few grams is no fucking problem.. but MDMA? Nah. I couldn't imagine what even a single gram of MDMA would do to me..

^ Remember that the LD50 is the amount in which half of the subjects are likely to die. The "LD25" or what have you may be MUCH lower.

The ONLY way I could get even NEAR that kind of abuse if with cathinones, though. With something like methylone, smashing a few grams is no fucking problem.. but MDMA? Nah. I couldn't imagine what even a single gram of MDMA would do to me..
I've been up to 1g on a night once. Made the stupid decision to test how much I could take. I wasn't at a party luckily but in a homely setting with friends. It's NOT fun and NOT a pretty sight. I survived but I won't be doing that again, ever.

I really don't understand why people take such large doses of MDMA. I just don't see how it's fun. This is one my theories why lots of people prefer pills to crystal MDMA (which is a trend I see when speaking to ravers). Pills usually have smaller and more reasonable doses between 100-150mg. Whereas with crystals, nobody uses a scale and weighs how much they're actually taking so everyone just drops ridiculous doses and as a result they don't enjoy it as much. A gram (in England) is like 700mg of which people will drop like a quarter to half of it all at once. Just far too much really.

I really don't understand why people take such large doses of MDMA. I just don't see how it's fun. This is one my theories why lots of people prefer pills to crystal MDMA (which is a trend I see when speaking to ravers). Pills usually have smaller and more reasonable doses between 100-150mg. Whereas with crystals, nobody uses a scale and weighs how much they're actually taking so everyone just drops ridiculous doses and as a result they don't enjoy it as much. A gram (in England) is like 700mg of which people will drop like a quarter to half of it all at once. Just far too much really.
Could be for a variety of reasons. They're new and think that's the way it should feel. Their goal is to roll as hard as possible and get as messy as possible. They have a steady supply of very potent pills and can't be arsed to snap them in half. Peer pressure (I've actually seen this happen a lot and am disgusted by it, pushing eachother to the limit to see who can take the most, saw a guy collapse because of this once). They were taught by their friends to roll like this and know of no other way because they haven't felt MDMA in lower doses so they don't know any better. And so on.
I've taken ridiculous doses in the past too, a combination of being a newby with zero knowledge of dosage and timing and a steady supply of very very potent pills. I've only discovered in the last 2-3 years that with MDMA less is really more so I completely agree with you. Looking back I've been lucky that I didn't experience any real bad effects/comedown/OD. For me it was a lesson learned through research and experience, though I sometimes still have to force myself to think twice, you get carried away sometimes during a roll when at a crazy party you know...

*edit* 4g of MDMA (if that was even what the OP had because I would've wound up in the hospital with that amount of pure MDMA, maybe even the morgue) even when spread over 2 days is not just a large dose, it's pure INSANITY. That's enough to get yourself killed if you're unlucky, even if it was MDMA. And if it wasn't, which I think is almost certain you're playing an even more dangerous game

Last edited: