• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)

Yeah definitely not a substance I’d buy, but I got half a g as a free sample. I have a steady supply of adderall and would prefer to indulge in other stims that induce noticeable euphoria and don’t result in so many peripheral side effects. Why does the US RC scene provide the shittiest uppers. Perhaps I’m not looking hard enough, but all that seems to be available is this substance and a-pihp.

Yeah definitely not a substance I’d buy, but I got half a g as a free sample. I have a steady supply of adderall and would prefer to indulge in other stims that induce noticeable euphoria and don’t result in so many peripheral side effects. Why does the US RC scene provide the shittiest uppers. Perhaps I’m not looking hard enough, but all that seems to be available is this substance and a-pihp.
What? Have you tried fucking on 4-FMPH. Only time I've ever had multiple orgasms (it was IM though).
And believe me, managing multiple orgasms, when your 60 is pretty fucking impressive!

What? Have you tried fucking on 4-FMPH. Only time I've ever had multiple orgasms (it was IM though).
And believe me, managing multiple orgasms, when your 60 is pretty fucking impressive!

Do you really IM this stuff? I tried IV a few time and I never really got a rush, but it was somewhat pleasant.

Honestly I hated it in the beginning, but now it’s starting to grow on me a bit. I notice my dosages are a lot higher than everyone else. Last night I shot up 40mg followed by another shot, 50 mg, 45 minutes later. It feels caustic when IVd so I can’t imagine IM.

Anyways, I’ve changed my opinion on this substance. Thought it was garbage at first, but doing 30 mg bump upon waking up really gets me going. The more I use the less edgy it becomes. Now it feels smooth and mildy uplifting without the compulsion of say a-pihp

Do you really IM this stuff? I tried IV a few time and I never really got a rush, but it was somewhat pleasant.

Honestly I hated it in the beginning, but now it’s starting to grow on me a bit. I notice my dosages are a lot higher than everyone else. Last night I shot up 40mg followed by another shot, 50 mg, 45 minutes later. It feels caustic when IVd so I can’t imagine IM.

Anyways, I’ve changed my opinion on this substance. Thought it was garbage at first, but doing 30 mg bump upon waking up really gets me going. The more I use the less edgy it becomes. Now it feels smooth and mildy uplifting without the compulsion of say a-pihp
Yep, me & the Mrs would put aside an afternoon, IM it, then go at it like a dog at broth. Also worked wonders if we went out for a meal and after Stuffing ourselves like starved pigs, I had to drive home. 45 mins of total alertness, despite being full of chilli.
God I miss her so much: never thought I'd meet the female me - loves food, drugs and cats (not necessarily in that order!)

I bought another gram of this substance. It doesn’t get a lot of love on here, but I actually think it’s a useful stimulant. While regular methylphenidate has the potential to be euphoric via particular ROAs, it’s too short lived and leaves one chasing the initial high. Yeah I guess 4f-mph isn’t extremely euphoric and recreational, but it lasts a decent amount of time and provides me with the motivation and focus to get things done. Since I’ve overused adderall it’s become dysphoric and leaves me an anxious and irritated state, so it’s nice to have something to fill the role of amphetamines. That being said, what I really need is a break from stims all together.

Got a bit carried away today. Woke up and snorted 30mg off the bat. Approximately 30 min later I got the motivation to get out of bed. I then proceeded to the bathroom and prepared a shot of 50 mg of 4f-mph / 1.5 mg of bromazolam.

I haven’t used drugs intravenously for 3 years, so I’m not exactly certain what prompted me to begin doing it with a drug that lacks a rush. Nonetheless, the shot exerted the effects in a more intense and euphoric manner. It slowly creeps on and keeps picking up in intensity over the course of an hour and then I’m left in a nice zen like state.

That was just the morning. Through out the day I took 2 more 30-40 mg shots,. Around 5 pm I took 300 mg of lyrica and kept using small amounts of bromazolam and 0.5 mg of klonopin. After my last shot I consumed 1250 mg of soma. Once the soma took hold I was quite impaired, softly stimulated Yet relaxed and centered. The depressants were really starting to mitigate any stimulation brought on by the 4fmph, so took a 30 mg bump.

The somas are now starting wear off and it’s 1:45 am. Got class at 9am, so took 0.3 mg of clonidine, 100 mg of hydroxyzine, and 125mg of HA-966

Yeah so In retrospect that may seem to be a lot and I guess it is, apparently I have a large tolerance.

The addition of 50 mg of ha-966 did the trick, better than taking additional benzos. Fell into a deep sleep at around 230 am and didn’t awake til 730 am.

Upon waking I could sense the vasoconstriction as my feet ached a bit, but I proceeded to snort 30 mg. Even after blowing threw 100s of mg the day prior via IV and insuflation, one 30 mg was enough to get the blood pumping and I was fully awake within 25 min or so.

It’s been about an hour since and I feel alert accompanied by an elevation of mood. What’s nice is the minimal amount of tolerance this drug produces.

I’ve heard a vast array of different accounts caused by HA-966. It’s mechanism of action is peculiar. If I’m not incorrect it’s the R+/S- enantioners that are responsible for its dissociative and GHB like effects. It’s glycine /NMDA minor antagonism are thought to also to provide neuroprotective and anticonvulsant poperties, which interested me as a potential candidate for the reduction of stimulant tolerance or at the very least some protection from stim abuse.

I for one find it a great Substitute for benzos or other depressants, though the responses of others to this drug are within a large spectrum of effects. Some people report k hole like states and “hellish trips” from 125 or 150mg dose.

For me, I find anything below 100mg to produce effects akin to a light dose of GHB/1,4-B/GBL , that causes hypomania and a relaxed/amped up state. I must emphasize it’s much more subtle and not exactly recreational in and of itself.

125-200mg is where I can feel the ndma antagonism at play. I get that sort of wonkiness/detached feeling that dissociatives cause. Those effects give way to extreme drowsiness. Last night I kept passing in and out of consciousness in a manner consistent of taking a large dose of GHB. Then it’s pretty much lights out for me.

The great thing is that the sleep quality is much better than GHB or benzos. I wake up refreshed and well rested, even if I only 5-6 hours of sleep. I can only speculate as to whether it has the same ability to reduce or slow tolerance to stimulants, but I’ve been going pretty hard on 4f-mph and I can still take a 30mg bump in the morning and feel it’s effects just as I did a week ago.

Big drawback is price. It’s too expensive to keep experimenting with.

I like methylphenidate quite a bit (tried it only few times orally) but summer I had ethylphenidate, quite a bit of it over 2 - 3 weeks, mostly snorting, it was great (well along with few other things but still), better than 2f-a, 2f-ma and one other fluoro amph (not 4f-a, didn't try that one so I think 3f-a), hell probably better than plain amphetamine (not meth though which I tried only a few times) as I'm in fact not a huge fan of stimulants (especially what you would call functional stims, even though 2f-a and 2f-ma were lighter they were a lot less edgy than plain amph which is good, as they don't make me really more functional, some other group of drugs are much more my preference for functional/work drugs). But on ethylphenidate I had a lot of fun and and there was nice synergy, for example with alcohol, not like with speed which kind of keeps you sober and it was not as nearly fiendish as coke so it was kind of perfect for a summertime fun. Wonder if 4f-mph might come in handy in a way ethyphenidate did….

I like methylphenidate quite a bit (tried it only few times orally) but summer I had ethylphenidate, quite a bit of it over 2 - 3 weeks, mostly snorting, it was great (well along with few other things but still), better than 2f-a, 2f-ma and one other fluoro amph (not 4f-a, didn't try that one so I think 3f-a), hell probably better than plain amphetamine (not meth though which I tried only a few times) as I'm in fact not a huge fan of stimulants (especially what you would call functional stims, even though 2f-a and 2f-ma were lighter they were a lot less edgy than plain amph which is good, as they don't make me really more functional, some other group of drugs are much more my preference for functional/work drugs). But on ethylphenidate I had a lot of fun and and there was nice synergy, for example with alcohol, not like with speed which kind of keeps you sober and it was not as nearly fiendish as coke so it was kind of perfect for a summertime fun. Wonder if 4f-mph might come in handy in a way ethyphenidate did….
If you want a really, really impressive one, see if you can find 4-fluoroethylphenidate. Changing the methyl to an ethyl group seems to increase dopamine reuptake inhibition noticeably. So that, with a 4'fluoro group is very interesting (never seen it since BRC stopped trading in 2016. As I did the research stuff for them, I got given 50g of the stuff, just before the PSA came into force.).

Hmm I wonder if the powder I got was just shit. It was right before the ban. The brown coloured pellets were excellent but the powder was shite. I have a feeling the fuckers sent me some leftover ethylphenidate! Maybe I'll give it another try some time.
I got some powder... who knows if the same.
not euphoria at all (not even a IN rush), pretty weak, jitters after 15-20mg
crap.

don't mix concerta with 4f-mph, it's dysphoric, you get sleepy... high BP, total crap.
It was just 18mg concerta, and then around 10-15mg with a redose, of 4f-mph, when the concerta was "wearing off"... but in fact it wasn't ..

Have you ever snorted or orally taken 4mph FnB? If so did you like it?
I found it really quite underwhelming and didn't really like it, but I didn't use pins back then so never IMd. The vendor could have been sending me something else or had a shitty batch.
I even nicknamed it shitalin.

Have you ever snorted or orally taken 4mph FnB? If so did you like it?
I found it really quite underwhelming and didn't really like it, but I didn't use pins back then so never IMd. The vendor could have been sending me something else or had a shitty batch.
I even nicknamed it shitalin.
No, just IM. Me and my late wife found it worked brilliantly. Lots of people who have snorted it or used it orally, were underimpressed.

I suppose right time, right place (right woman). No, he'll have sent you a correct batch, most probably, just it's one of those drugs you have to have the right conditions for

How long would this last in propylene glycol solution?

How would this best be stored?