• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[4-AcO-DMT Subthread] Combinations

Tried this combo this weekend and it was wonderful.

4-ACO-DMT + 5-meo-mipt + 5-apdb. Surprised I don't hear more about 5-apdb. I really like it. It reminds me alot of MDAI not very stimulating very relaxing almost eye roll sleepy and the right dose.

Anyway I took all these at once was walking around the house putting things away and then eveything hit my like a wave I felt from my toes to my chest get all tingly and feeling good. Then I had to sit down and I just got couch locked couldn't really talk are think about anything because the euphoria was a little overwhelming. It was hard keeping my eyes open. I was going from mental and physical euphoria to trying to keep my eyes from going cross eyed to trying not to fall asleep. They was alot of very good feelings going on at once.

4-aco-dmt usually makes me feel heavy and not feel like moving around and the 5-apdb makes me feel just happy and relaxed and almost sleepy so the combo of those two was offset a little by the stim nature of the 5-meo-mipt.

After the initial 15-20 minute wave of overwhelming awesomeness I went with family to the pool and it just felt good to be in the water, I felt very relaxed and just happy and funny. It was easier to function once after that initial rush was gone but everyonce in a while just sitting in the sun outside on the pool chair it would come back but not as intense. I felt like I could just lay there and not really think about anything just enjoy the feeling of being outside and the sun on my skin.

Day after I have a great afterglow. This is what great about 4-aco-dmt, you feel good the day after and not down like with other things.

What were your doses?

For harm reduction I have taken a policy of not giving out my dose sizes because mine tend to me higher than most and because of my extensive experience with RC's without any major issue the way I go about measureing out my doses could be viewed as reckless.

What I will say is for you personally, whatever you consider a medium-strong dose of one of those 3 RC's that I took by itself. (how much you would take when not combining it with anything). Thats what I took of each of those. So basically each substance was taken at full dose level. I didn't lower my dose because I was combining them.

Again this is me and probably not reccomended, for some reason I body reacts badly to almost nothing and I rarely have bad experiences. Unless you give me lactose. My body does not tolerate lactose.

Have you tried it with only 5-Meo-Mipt and 4-Aco-DMT? Would love to add 3-4mg of moxy to this for a lil' push. (Would love to do the same combo, but I don't have that one right now [EDIT: 5-APBD, that is])

Last edited:
For harm reduction I have taken a policy of not giving out my dose sizes because mine tend to me higher than most and because of my extensive experience with RC's without any major issue the way I go about measureing out my doses could be viewed as reckless.

What I will say is for you personally, whatever you consider a medium-strong dose of one of those 3 RC's that I took by itself. (how much you would take when not combining it with anything). Thats what I took of each of those. So basically each substance was taken at full dose level. I didn't lower my dose because I was combining them.

Again this is me and probably not reccomended, for some reason I body reacts badly to almost nothing and I rarely have bad experiences. Unless you give me lactose. My body does not tolerate lactose.

So you eyeballed them... So much for "harm reduction". :\

The combination of 4-AcO-DMT and 5-MeO-MiPT sounds pretty plausible though. Food for thought.

Yeah I was thinking 3-4mg of 5-Meo-MiPT, though that might have to be higher, and 20mg of 4-Aco-DMT, though that might have to be lower. It's tough finding the right dosages with combos :(

So you eyeballed them... So much for "harm reduction". :\

The combination of 4-AcO-DMT and 5-MeO-MiPT sounds pretty plausible though. Food for thought.

Yes I did , but I tried to say that and not sound like a bonehead at the same time, thanks for exposing me ;) (although my method and "scoop" for lack of a better term are reasonably accurate)

The combo of those two is good except you have to find the compromise in duration that works for you since the MiPT last a bit longer and for me anyways has a little slower onset than 4-aco-dmt.

4-aco-dmt+ketamine (k-hole sized dose 200mgishj) = Lovely experience - lying in a tent listenting to music with a friend on the same doses. Figures around us coming in and out of the tent juggling glowing orbs or using what looked like glowing devil sticks, tent being pulled around by these people. At each point we would turn to each other and go did you just see/feel that and the answer was always yes!

4-aco-dmt+2cb = truly intense visuals, with fractals and geometry overlaying my vision. Was watching adam freeland at a festival and closed my eyes for that "we want your soul" tune and had visuals that where in perfect time/connection to the music - loads of minds in a matrix like configuration with pipes sucking something out of them into a nasty devilish figure on top. Figures walking up to me and trying to take my soul (in my thoughts at least) and each time I'd shake my head and they would walk away in disgust. Sometimes it was angry looking daemons, sometimes seductive females, sometimes people in suits. Amazing (and a bit scary).

I absolutely adore the combination with ketamine; there is a huge boost to the visuals as soon as it kicks in and the 'story' to the trip becomes much more absurdistic and immersive; wonderful combination (high doses of both). I also like the combination with GHB, it brings out the euphoria and tones down any confusion there is to it, the combination of all three is nice too when done in the right doses (as ketamine and ghb really strengthen some of eachothers qualities).

Will be doing 2.5mg doc , and plan to throw in 4-aco-dmt somewhere in the mix.

I am pretty experienced with both (5+ experiences with each)

Highest dose of 4-aco-dmt was 25mg

Highest dose of DOC 5mg (well I've done 8mg but spread out and with tolerance issues)

I'm going to be in public , at a theme park. I'm dosing the DOC when were about an hour shy of entering the park.

I've done DOC in public but was more so just random daily things (shopping to be exact) , this was on 4mg and while I held my cool there were some moments where I felt the need to just get outside and away from the shopping madness ,was around early dec , crowded area.

Since ill be outside and taking a smaller dose I think this will be fine. While the couple were going with likely have no issues with me tripping , the plan is to keep it on the hush hush & ill be the only one tripping.

Trying to decide when to add the 4-aco-dmt in the mix & at what dose.

As of now I'm thinking 2Omg added at about +4-5 hours.

If for whatever reason I feel the DOC alone is a bit to intense ill just scrap the combo idea altogether. I'm pretty good with tripping in public / social settings though so shouldn't be a issue , and I plan to bring a baby syringe with 3mg etizolam solution along for worst case scenario.

Any suggestions?

I prefer 4 subbed tryptamines over phens all day but out of the ones I've tried (4-aco-dmt , 4-ho-det & 4-ho-MIPT) only 4-ho-MIPT would provide the stimulation needed for a event where ill be on my feet ten hours. & I do have 4-ho-met which I heard is stimulating but not trying to have my first experience be in public setting.

& as far as phens go I haven't tried many in my collection and it basically a toss up between DOC with the likely combo of 4-aco-dmt or HOT-7 which I wouldn't really consider combining with anything. 25i/c I've tried but am not a huge fan of. Considered a 5-apdb combo with a stimulant or 5-apb with a tryptamine but think ill settle on DOC & 4-aco-dmt as I have the most experience with these out of my collection.

MDMA+ a 4-subbed or even M1+ a 4 subbed would likely be brilliant , but for me at least neither are very stimulating & this is happening in 2 days so acquiring MDMA would be a hassle & the way things have been lately I'd likely just pay 4x the price for M1 being passed off as MDMA. M1 is available but not much left & I plan to plug future doses and well frankly squirting drugs up my bum in front of my gf & friends likely wouldn't fly.

Sorry I rambled. Suggestions on 4-aco-dmt & DOC combo?

Feed back on dosage (2.5mg DOC , 2Omg 4-aco-dmt)

Feed back on ingestion time DOC 1 hour before arrival , 4-aco-dmt at 4-5 hour mark after DOC.

Feed back on doing this at what will likely be a crowded theme park? Only the long lines will fear me , the actual rides & roller coasters should be tooooo legit considering the extreme body euphoria I get from both DOC & 4-aco-dmt alone & both are very visual for me as well. Super excited for this combo.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any experience mixing 4acoDMT along side with opiates? I heard its quite lovely. Usually I'll eat 20-25mg of 4aco but I'm thinking about tossing some hydrocodone into the mix. does anyone have any input on this?

bump: bueller.... bueller?

Last edited:
Ok so low dose oral opiates are ok and seem to make the trip more laid back and enjoyable in a sedate weird way. Dissociatives and 4 aco dmt, that is another level. Smoking "changa" DMT laced herb while on 4 aco dmt is ok intensifies the visuals. I don't know about vaped DMT but smoking changa with 4 aco dmt is nothing vs dissociative 4 aco dmt combo.

Well as your talking changa it fine. Smoke up mate and enjoy. Never vaped NN-DMT while on 4 aco dmt so?? But yeah smoked "changa" with it a few times. Got buckets of 4 aco dmt atm. IDK maybe a 1/2 gram or so left. Run out of changa though. Hate the harshness of the smoke BTW.

35mg Escaline + 15mg 4-AcO-DMT about the 3 hour mark. The escaline was bland as expected, but it it served as a nice springboard for the 4-AcO-DMT to kick the trip up a few notches. The main thing I noticed with this phen+tryp combo was the body high, which reminded me a lot of LSD. It felt very good as if every sensory cell on your body was melting together into all the adjacent cells, however there was a bit of anxiety from not being able to get comfortable, but that happens most of the time when I have no distractions. Eventually there was a constant "blur" over my vision with the whole scene rolling like slow waves along with all the intricate patterns over every surface. It all lasted over 10 hours and felt like this:

Once I've tried 2-cp and escaline separately I am thinking of trying a combination of these and 4-aco-dmt in combination of two together and then all three. Has anybody any experience with these three in combination?

For those who think 4-AcO-DMT and mushrooms are identical, please ignore.

For 2 years, off and on, depending on whether I have both in my possession or not, I like to take ~3.5 g mushrooms on an empty stomach, followed by ~20 mg 4-AcO-DMT.fumarate 20 minutes later (still on an empty stomach, save for the mushrooms). Both tend to peak at the same time, resulting in a gloriously paralyzing, immobile period of indecisiveness. Without fail, I will sit or stand in one spot for over 2 hours and think about one thing over and over, experiencing it each time as something revelatory and new. Yeah, it's a thought loop, and I suppose it's at least a partial reflection of real OCD behaviour, and partly drug induced thought, but God is it beautiful to be able to experience something perfect as repetitively fresh and endless.

Tom

I am glad your experience with 4-AcO-DMT was enjoyable. Of the psychedelics on my list of favorites, 4-AcO-DMT is near the top of mine.

20mg 4-AcO-DMT + 90mg MDMA = Nice time. Visuals were there, but nothing remarkable. Body felt great.
Stripped all mental layers down then rebuilt. Would do again.

20 mg 4-AcO-DMT and 20 mg 2C-C taken simultaneously was very nice. I couldn't separate the effects, they flowed nicely together. It gave a bit of a neonesque glow to the CEV's of the 4-AcO-DMT (I don't have that much OEVs lately so couldn't comment on that).

225 ug AL-LAD with 20 mg 4-AcO-DMT taken at t = 4.5 heavily increased the OEVs without adding to the head space too much. I did become more on myself/introspective though, watching the fireplace for 2 hours straight without really talking to a bunch of people around.

Last edited: