• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[4-AcO-DMT Subthread] Combinations

I can see how 4-aco and 25i would make a wonderful combination... the only other substance besides weed i've combined with 4-aco is 2c-i and that was one of my best trips ever - the stimulation from the 2c-i gave the more sedating 4-aco the perfect push. The visuals were amazingly beautiful and the head space was perfectly introspective without too much mindfuck.

The next thing that I want to combine with 4-aco is MXE. The first time I did MXE was actually about 7 hours after eating 10 mg of 4-aco. But I only snorted about 8 mgs of MXE so I don't really count that as combining them.

The only combination I have done with 4-Aco-DMT so far is 5mg of Fumarate at the tail end of 25mg of MXE, very mild effects but still noticeable. Colors slightly more enhanced (more than what the MXE did), felt more emotionally impacted by things, slight body tingling, everything was just all good.
Then the night after I decided to do 15mg insufflated which didn't work at all (For some reason the batch I have is a brown color and it is very sticky and damp feeling, clumps together alot and feels resinous, I will post a picture if you guys would like) and then I tried 20mg orally and that worked but not as strong as I was expecting, only a very strong vibrating sensation in the body, mental effects, VERY mild open eye visual effects (trails, color enhancement, slight size distortion and very minor warping), very intense closed eye visuals though. Could 5mg of 4-Aco increase my tolerance? (Sorry for getting a little off topic)
Hopefully by saturday I will have something to combine with 4-Aco-DMT to give a try. Will report back later.

Last edited:
So ive recently been wanting to indulge in some 4-aco-dmt. Its been quite a while since my last trip, since 4/28 to be exact. My last trip was on 6 hits of 4-aco-dmt furm. I now currently have a bag of 4-aco-dmt freebase, and feel that its becoming close to its time for me to trip again. I have always felt that if i was more sedated during the trip i would trip harder. I pondered this idea for a good week and decided that i would take some downers and trip. At first i was thinking i would like to do it with hydros, so i was gonna take 40mg hydro codeine and about 4 hits of 4-aco. But now i have got my hands on some morphine. I was wondering about your experience with taking Downers and Tryptamines at the same time

Has anyone combined 4-AcO-DMT + 6-APB (without anything else)? I've heard good things about 4-AcO-DMT + MDMA as would be expected, and finding 6-APB very similar to MDMA but with a duration more closely matching that of 4-AcO-DMT I think it might even produce a better mix, so if anyone has any experience I'd love to hear about it :)

Forgot to report back here on this.

Wonderful combo. I can't remember my exact dosage of 4-AcO-DMT but I believe it was 10mg or less of the fumarate, oral. At this dose I'd normally get a mild stoned feeling but no visuals. In combination with 150mg of 6-APB I had incredibly visuals and a wonderful experience.

It also added some magic to the 6-APB, as I feel the loved up empathy from 6-APB feels rather forced (with MDMA being slightly less so, and AMT's empathy feeling the most natural to me) and on this combination the love felt much more natural. There was also quite a spiritual feel to the experience that I often get with 4-AcO-DMT alone.

I later added amphetamine, alcohol and cannabis to the combination. In terms of the experience they all synergised wonderfully but I wouldn't recommend the amphetamine as it sure put a lot of strain on my heart and made the comedown quite difficult.

Does anyone know of a conflict between 4-Aco and ambien? Im planning on having some on hand in case i have trouble sleeping, but am just wondering if something bad can potentially happen.

Thanks,
Dawg

I've heard that Ambien isn't as effective as benzodiazepines and other depressants for helping you get to sleep at the tail end of a trip, but that said there shouldn't be anything dangerous about the combination. It may even help to reduce the anxiety and negative thoughts 4-AcO-DMT can cause in some people. :)

Did some reading but couldnt anything

Has anyone combined 4 aco dmt with 5 meo mipt? I think that the 5 meo mipt would give the 4 aco a boost of energy as well as some extra visuals / psychedelia. And perhaps potentate it slightly (if the claims of MAOI activity are true).

low dose 4-aco-dmt (5-10), a couple of glasses of wine and a few giggles....lovely!

i've since heard about similar things happening on mushrooms, especially with combination of alcohol.
just wondering if anyone has had anything like this occur, and try to warn people: you probably shouldn't mix 4aces with alcohol
seemed like a drop in blood pressure of maybe low blood sugar

I remember talking to you about this on another site, but this has happened to me as well. It was on a tail end of ~2g Mushrooms, I had smoked ~1g of weed throughout the trip. We were walking from our spot back into town, I smoked half of a cigarette before I started getting dizzy and sick and had to lay down on the road. I ended up passing out for 15-25 seconds and had a few convulsions. It led to me having a ego death type of experience, which was incredibly interesting. It was very startling for me, and it was especially concerning to my girlfriend who was the only one with me at the time. I do feel like it was low blood-sugar. I decided to fast from the time I woke up until the time I ate the shrooms

Did some reading but couldnt anything

Has anyone combined 4 aco dmt with 5 meo mipt? I think that the 5 meo mipt would give the 4 aco a boost of energy as well as some extra visuals / psychedelia. And perhaps potentate it slightly (if the claims of MAOI activity are true).

I am also very interested in hearing about this combo

Now my experience with combining 4-ACO-DMT:
4-ACO-DMT (21mg) + N2O: Fantastic combo. One cartridge upped the intensity for about 2 minutes, just increased the visuals and hilariousness. Two cartridges was beautifully intense. Very colorful visuals overlapping my vision, and music was fantastic. About a 3-4 minute void experience.

4-ACO-DMT (12mg) + 25I-NBOMe ~ 1mg (weak batch, probably closer to 600ug): does feel very similar to acid. I definitely didn't get the perfect ratio, but it was quite enjoyable.
Throwing in 2 hits of Salvia (20x) at the peak was really interesting, as it is when you mix Salvia with pretty much any other psychedelic. It was fairly intense, but neither pleasant, nor unpleasant.
Throwing N2O on top of the 4 ACO, 25I, and Salvia afterglow was also pretty awesome. Very colorful, euphoric, (again as usual). The sound distortions of Nitrous were more apparent with this combo than they ever have been for me. Doing a couple of cartridges to Adventure Time was especially bad ass (very, very colorful), and doing them to good music was amazing as well.

I'm very curious about a 4-ACO-DMT + MDAI combination. Has anyone ever tried it? I'm hoping for a sort of makeshift Hippie Flip. I know it wont catch the magic of the original hippie flip, just curious about any experiences. I think it could be quite lovely

Last edited:
Allylescaline (20mg) + 4 Aco-DMT (10mg): tension during the come-up with the mind racing at the speed of light, but if you get out and move, you'll feel great, with euphoria, rushing body high and open eyes visuals. But the comedown is long, it's hard to get some sleep. This combo would be so great with Ket right after the peak, but I don't have access to ket anymore :(

I've been thinking of getting 100mg 4-Aco-DMT, dissolving in 200ml vodka, so 25ml shot of vodka = 12.5mg dose.
Does anyone think this level of alcohol would interfere badly with the 4-Aco experience?

My reasons are a lack of mg scale, and lack of confidence in the cheap mg scales.

1 shot of vodka won't affect the experience greatly, but you could always dilute the vodka with water down to 50% strength - at this level it shouldn't be a concern at all.

Planning on doing 4-AcO-DMT & 2CC, or 2CB (The C is better quality, and I can actually rely on the dealer).
What dosages, durations do you think would be ideal considering it will most likely be at a festival? I haven't had the chance to try the 4-aco yet, so can't judge this myself at all.

I actually wouldnt mind trying this, sounds fun. I miss taking mushrooms, its just enough, enough trippiness to to freak out, unless you eat a quarter while you are rolling and taking ten hits of acid....not me.. i kid i knew from school. I dont even trip that much, tried 25c for the first time the other day. it was kinda fun, felt dirty tho, like messed mty head up for a few days, but its kinda rekindled my interest in psychs. How mushroom like is 4-aco-dmt to actualy psilo? just wondering if antyone can gicve me a guess?

I've been thinking of getting 100mg 4-Aco-DMT, dissolving in 200ml vodka, so 25ml shot of vodka = 12.5mg dose.
Does anyone think this level of alcohol would interfere badly with the 4-Aco experience?

My reasons are a lack of mg scale, and lack of confidence in the cheap mg scales.

Probably not, though I think these 4-sub tryptamines are really unstable when they're stored in solution.

Probably not, though I think these 4-sub tryptamines are really unstable when they're stored in solution.

Ah, I was thinking that. I might try it though, but it may be a waste of material. Still, 100mg isn't a lot to loose. Anyone have experience trying this? Could I get a few weeks out of it?

OK, just found this here:

Solution was grey by day one, brown by day two and black opaque by day three

Oh well, I think I'll go with purchasing some 2C-E rather than the 4-Aco until I get a scale.
I really want to experience the healing power of tryptamines again, it's been so many years since I had mushrooms, I feel they have been better at treating my depression than anything :(

Maybe this autumn will bring me some liberty caps...

High dose 4-aco-dmt plus small bumps of ketamine every now and then was fun, except at times holding a conversation became very difficult :/

I've removed some posts - this topic is for discussion of 4-AcO-DMT combinations, stay on topic please, and sourcing talk is not allowed in any shape or form, even when kept vague. Price talk is also not allowed.

So as not to waste space in the topic - has anyone combined this with 2C-P? I've combined this with 2C-E before with great results, and I feel like 2C-P is a little on the shallow side in terms of the "spiritual depth" of the trip for lack of a better term, something that 4-AcO-DMT has in heaps - so this might make an even better mix.

I'm thinking if I went for this combination I'd go for dosing the 4-AcO-DMT towards the latter end of the 2C-P trip to avoid coming down from an intense peak into a weaker trip where I might feel the trip starting to drag on and leaving me tired.