• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[4-AcO-DMT Subthread] Combinations

I have flipped 4-aco-dmt and al-lad a couple times....pretty good combo.

first time was at 30-40mg of the aco and 600mics of al-lad. Didnt feel much from the aco except a moderate MDMA like feeling. So I dosed the al and it rounded everything out pretty well.

The second time blew my mind......We where at between 60-70mg of aco this time which I found to be my sweet spot. Amazing CEVs and head fuck.....very dmt like. At the peak I took 450mics of al-lad and man that was the greatest trip ever... no anxiety or body load like i normally get on al great visuals....and a very easy come down, I could actually sleep pretty comfortably. Normally i toss and turn when coming down off al-lad cant get comfy...but this was very nice.

^You surely have an enormous tolerance. Those doses were very high.

This does speak positively of those drugs, the fact at such large doses they were enjoyable and safe.

Agreed that the combo can be amazing though. On the comedown of my most recent exploration with these chemicals there was this soft, white glow over everything which felt "holy" to me like present in the symbolism of the Catholic church. Keep in mind I am a hardblooded Atheist. Yet everything was touched by what I think is represented in the holy spirit. Felt very special at least, if I was a Christian it would have been a ++++ for sure. The machine elves made an error and gave me the wrong trip :D

Anyways, I like letting the AL-LAD settle for a bit and then take the 4-Aco-DMT. I like doing semi-large doses of AL-LAD, and the peak can sometimes get intense (really enjoyably intense!) so when I'm slightly coming down I take a normal dose of 4-Aco-DMT and then they synergize nicely, matching each others' speeds and the 4-Aco-DMT adds some depth to the whole thing. So you get this similar-to-LSD peak and then the depth of a good tryptamine on the comedown. After a while one is slowly fading out while the other keeps getting more pronounced, like a crossfade.

I'm not sure if 400-600ug of AL-LAD + 18-23mg of 4-Aco-DMT, because I'm taking the 4-Aco-DMT at around T+3.5, would be a huge dose due to tolerance but AL-LAD makes everything easy going for me. I wouldn't do that if you aren't well-versed with these chems.

Last edited:
Flipping 80mg of 4-aco-dmt and 200-300mics of 1p-lsd tonight. Will report back. Anyone tried this combo before?

No but I did take 2 hits of moderate to strong LSD, came up, peaked, came back down to near sober, then ate 25mg psilacetin. Had crazy powerful visuals and a very strong sometimes delusional headspace. When I tried to sleep I had disturbing visions that I had to keep snapping myself out of. My advice is lower your dose of 4-aco-dmt by half or more.

I respect what you are saying about reducing the dose of aco, but in my trials I have found that anything under 60mg doesn’t do much for me. I dosed about 75mg last week with a 450mic al-lad redose during the peak and it was a great time. I was thinking about pushing it 85mg tonight to be honest lol. My buddy is a super hard head and plans to do a 100mg dose.

I recommend 5mg or less as a starting dose with 4-AcO-DMT. Different people respond differently. When I took ~28mg of only 4-AcO-DMT I had a complete breakthrough experience. People with hypersensitivity could experience overwhelming effects at doses less than 10mg. Other people should start with an allergy test, then low doses before going higher.

That might work for some people but to the hard heads it's bad advice.
I took 20mg of 4-ac0 dmt and 30mg of 2cd and the effects seem to be better than each alone.2C-d is an amazing psych, and combined with 4 aco -met or 4 ac0 Dmt, it only gets a lot better better.I was hallucinating on this combo, even though 25 mg of 2c-e taken several weeks later gave me none.2C-E, for me, was a letdown for me .I was expecting a lot more from it, after reading all the hype.

I really enjoy combining 4 aco dmt at the peak of dxm

Last weekend I started running up a combo of 4 aco dmt + 4 ho mipt in preparation for halloween, 20+15 mg. It was a wonderful experience, lighter than I expected (in part due to my tolerance, in part due to the fact the 4 aco is in the fumarate salt - my fb is seemingly stronger). Plan is for 25+20 on halloween.

Will report back

Your fast and bulbous is seemingly stronger?

I disagree. F&B is strong in a decentralized manner.

I really enjoy combining 4 aco dmt at the peak of dxm

Very interested in your report as I have been wanting to try this combination. We have no RC dissociatives available in my country afaik and I have no ketamine connection so dxm is my only choice for dissociative. The problem is that dxm alone gives me a good bit of nausea already so I am hesitant to make that aspect worse by adding a psychedelic. Can you give details on the doses, timelines and effects of that combination ? Thank you.

4-aco-dmt, ketamine, nitrous and cannabis.
This is probably my favorite combo for home tripping.
So smooth and mystical.

Very interested in your report as I have been wanting to try this combination. We have no RC dissociatives available in my country afaik and I have no ketamine connection so dxm is my only choice for dissociative. The problem is that dxm alone gives me a good bit of nausea already so I am hesitant to make that aspect worse by adding a psychedelic. Can you give details on the doses, timelines and effects of that combination ? Thank you.

Yes I am in the same boat. All ach dissos are banned here iirc and ive long been out of a connection so dxm is my go to disso too.

I also experience considerable nausea and sometimes purge. Im usually pretty good with pinpointing details but this seems to be random. My diets been good for months and it seems irregardless of empty/full stomach. Though I experience seemingly less nausea with some food in there - with nothing in thereall that powder just leaves a gross feeling/taste in my mouth.

So as I alluded to I'll cap my dose of powder.
Ive found powder to take longer to hit (and be less effective) than syrups so Im peaking around t3-4. I find if I wait until t4 I can get further with less 4 aco dmt. At which time I just take another encapsulated dose.

Effects from the 4 aco are seemingly instant (though time distortion is an obvious factor here lol).
The trip is as expected but stronger than an equivalent dose of either - in part Id wager because the dxm inhibits my reluctance to let go. And Id say lasts only slightly longer than 4 aco on its own but again with the time distortion its kinda irrelevant lol

Yes I am in the same boat. All ach dissos are banned here iirc and ive long been out of a connection so dxm is my go to disso too.

I also experience considerable nausea and sometimes purge. Im usually pretty good with pinpointing details but this seems to be random. My diets been good for months and it seems irregardless of empty/full stomach. Though I experience seemingly less nausea with some food in there - with nothing in thereall that powder just leaves a gross feeling/taste in my mouth.

So as I alluded to I'll cap my dose of powder.
Ive found powder to take longer to hit (and be less effective) than syrups so Im peaking around t3-4. I find if I wait until t4 I can get further with less 4 aco dmt. At which time I just take another encapsulated dose.

Effects from the 4 aco are seemingly instant (though time distortion is an obvious factor here lol).
The trip is as expected but stronger than an equivalent dose of either - in part Id wager because the dxm inhibits my reluctance to let go. And Id say lasts only slightly longer than 4 aco on its own but again with the time distortion its kinda irrelevant lol

Ok thanks for the info. Might try it next week when I stock up in 4-aco-dmt. What is your dosage for each compound when combining them this way ?