• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

4/20 Festivus!

Mannnnnn, i ain't smokin' NOTHIN'.

I've got infused milk chocolate on deck and several fruity disposables that just hit the spot, man, but maybe.... just MAYBE I'll finally break into this ounce i've been sitting on for months and roll a philly fat as my finger.

Gotta go get a Philly, though....

Or a Dutch....

Fuck, y'all, what's the popular cigar to roll up with these days? I haven't smoked a blunt in nearly a decade.

(fuck you if you say Backwoods)

do they still make vanilla dutchmasters???

i used to smoke those or garcia vega for a pure cigar taste, but they stopped carrying garcia vega any where i know of... the guy at the store was saying some brand i can't remember the name of replaced it, but i dunno. didn't really seem similar... i'm not a fan of philly though. would definitely spend the extra 50 cents or whatever for a dutch... phillys can have some flavor for the first couple hits, but i can't get down with them half way through to the end.

6O032Ia.jpeg
5MJSwGv.jpeg

do they still make vanilla dutchmasters???

i used to smoke those or garcia vega for a pure cigar taste, but they stopped carrying garcia vega any where i know of... the guy at the store was saying some brand i can't remember the name of replaced it, but i dunno. didn't really seem similar... i'm not a fan of philly though. would definitely spend the extra 50 cents or whatever for a dutch... phillys can have some flavor for the first couple hits, but i can't get down with them half way through to the end.

I'll be honest, White Owls were superior to Philly's in every way.

They really came in handy with that little tube they were packaged in.

Also, Vanilla Game >>> Vanilla Dutchmaster

fight me, idgaf

oh yeah. GAME. i was thinking it was g unit cigars and was searching for that because the guy at the convenience store said that was the new garcia vega... they definitely aren't bad.. i forgot about white owls too.. i smoked those for a while.. dutchmasters are a little better imo... i think they had honey dutch sometimes too. those were good.

Rarely smoke blunts, very rarely nowadays, but when I do it's a Russian Cream Dutch Master or Game/Garcia y Vega green leaf cigarillo. 👍

Way back when, anyone ever have the pleasure of smoking a blunt rolled from a Mocha Mint White Owl? The leaf was almost black, tasted like a York peppermint patty and burned ridiculously slow. 🔥

Way back when, anyone ever have the pleasure of smoking a blunt rolled from a Mocha Mint White Owl? The leaf was almost black, tasted like a York peppermint patty and burned ridiculously slow. 🔥

Were they like swisher sweets?

Were they like swisher sweets?

No, they were standard size cigars, came in the 5-pack flat box. It wasn't a super popular product back then, ~20 years ago, only place I could find them was a CVS down the road from my house. Man lol, this was when cigars were still on a regular aisle, not behind the checkout. 😅

I wonder if there's any oddness in Germany celebrating 4/20 given that it also happens to be Hitler's birthday

I usually ignore 4/20 as it means nothing to me, but has someone staying at mine this weekend who is into it so I ended up seriously watsted by teatime yesterday after constant bongs of amazing hq hash all afternoon

GOT-damn hooligan, get off my lawn! 😠

lol 😁

Funny, I was just busy as shit yesterday, probably smoked less weed than usual.
I was thinking today about the subjective importance of the 4/20 holiday

when I was a teenager it was a big deal, it was like Christmas, everyone was so happy to just get stupid high on weed for no reason

but now it's like I feel obligated to smoke weed, and it ends up just being a normal day for me

I really miss when I was younger and was so excited to get high all day on weed

when I was a teenager it was a big deal, it was like Christmas, everyone was so happy to just get stupid high on weed for no reason

but now it's like I feel obligated to smoke weed, and it ends up just being a normal day for me

Yeah, let's remember the date for what it really stands for ...

h1380-2c7e4.jpg

Like Hitler's birthday...

Right?

It is just a coincidence. 420 was either a code the Police in California used as 187 is the penal code for murder.

April 20 1889 is Hitlers birthday and weed smokers don't look at it as a way to 'celebrate ' Hitler it is simply a coincidence that a 420 was is the penal code for marijuana possession in California.Apr 18, 2023

Don't get too triggered, it's just a coincidence ...

Or is it?

:cool:

:trippy::bear::trippy3:

Don't Panic !

hitchhikers-1692386532163.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, the magic of youth and the novelty of psychoactives, bonus of non-fucked-off receptors made it way more fun as a teen. And sure, kids today were probably stoked it fell on a Saturday, but I had shit to do lol.