• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

4/20 Festivus!

Jeebis2

Bluelighter
It's 4/20 and I figured I'd make a thread for it! Whst are yall up to/smoking in today?

Somehow I have today off of work so I'm eating a bunch of 9.5mg thc/9.5mg cbd capsules, smoking some fruity pebbles and Han solo burger (31.12% thc), Rainbow frosting and grape milkshake badder, and a couple pineapple super silver haze carts from the medical dispo.

Happy holidays you filthy fucks, lol

i dont think i came back till the 27th, my mothers birthday fell between those two dates so i just kept it goin. (ouch pocket book)

It's 4/20 and I figured I'd make a thread for it! Whst are yall up to/smoking in today?

Somehow I have today off of work so I'm eating a bunch of 9.5mg thc/9.5mg cbd capsules, smoking some fruity pebbles and Han solo burger (31.12% thc), Rainbow frosting and grape milkshake badder, and a couple pineapple super silver haze carts from the medical dispo.

Happy holidays you filthy fucks, lol

I got like a quarter of super boof (fave strain fave brand and im not big on "favorite strain") and in a strange turn of events about 12 grams of kief (only plan to smoke 1 maybe 3 today lol) 2 grams of live resin for the banger.

In addition to that I am making some THC peanut butter with 1.5 grams of 79% THC. Starting to decarb right now, although I don't know if it will be necessary considering the peanut butter + oil gets cooked at 345 F (feels awful close to the point of "It went up in the oven")

and if that doesn't work I got another 11 grams of said wax/crumble to play with.

For I will be very very high. Even took a two day tolerance break; that ended at midnight Shit only 16 ish hours left. I gotta get on that. Peacce out.

When are you having 16.20? I am having just in few minutes, but I don't feel like starting as of yet. But I could join you guys later.

I still have the raw hemp joint, I figured out I take half off for vaporizator business tomorrow before functioning and smoke rest today.

That's dope

Urges to make a dozen or so Google emails and review local buffets and say how good their Mac and cheese was that they didn't sell.

Next year there's like twelve different people saying Nihao To has "dope ass Mac n cheese" on April 20th 🤔

That's dope

Urges to make a dozen or so Google emails and review local buffets and say how good their Mac and cheese was that they didn't sell.

Next year there's like twelve different people saying Nihao To has "dope ass Mac n cheese" on April 20th 🤔
Make it reviews at sushi places for Mac n cheese

Or like a best western or 24 hour fitness