• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RCs 3FPM to doorstep in UK?

I've ALWAYS had a idea apart from it being really nice in the actual make up of the stuff there was something to do with the way it works on the brain that makes you keep going back for more, it's not just being greedy. Am I correct?

Talk about stating the bleedin' obvious mate. Of course it's something to do with the way it works on the brain - it's called dopamine release... :\

Edit: Thinking about it, greed is probably a direct consequence of dopamine activity. So yes, you're a fuckin greedy cunt @Zopiclone bandit ... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
=D

Started off a Supermarket dog food comparison thread, only on BL.
I know you are wise in chemical stuff, apart from being really nice high can you tell me in simple terms why MDPV was so addictive in regard to having a crave to keep taking more & more. The worst by far was a-PVP, even when I was getting a 30 second high off a line I just couldn't stop with that stuff. It made the crave feeling for another pipe when smoking good crack look like a kids holiday.

Wikipedia has all the fancy long name for the stuff & the way it looks with the atoms thing.

MDPV

MDPV is the 3,4-methylenedioxy ring-substituted analog of the compound pyrovalerone, developed in the 1960s, which has been used for the treatment of chronic fatigue and as an anorectic, but caused problems of abuse and dependence

a-PVP

a-PVP (α-PVP acts as a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor with IC50 values of 14.2 and 12.8 nM, respectively, similar to its methylenedioxy derivative MDPV.[14][15][16][17] Similar to other cathinones, α-PVP has been shown to have reinforcing effects in rats.
I've ALWAYS had a idea apart from it being really nice in the actual make up of the stuff there was something to do with the way it works on the brain that makes you keep going back for more, it's not just being greedy. Am I correct?
You are. As well as what it does to the DAT (inhibits dopamine reuptake), it increases expression of the FosB gene, which stimulates craving. It is the the embodiment of Oscar Wilde's, "I can resist anything but temptation".
Did anyone else think that the smell of MDPV was nature warning what taking the stuff would lead to?

While it's good, the 'creme de la creme' of RC stims is 4-FMPH (still available. MDPV is the absolute perv powder!). With regards to sex, it's like a short acting meth (fuck till you're too sore for underwear!)
Is 4F-MPH really that good? My vendor just added it to his portfolio but I thought it is shite. What's the preferred ROA and dose?