• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RCs 3FPM to doorstep in UK?

3-Fluorophenmetrazine is a phenylmorpholine-based stimulant and fluorinated analogue of phenmetrazine.

Oh Hell NO just reading that made me feel so sick to my stomach, you have gotta be insane to take that stuff in my view.

Coming from a self confessed MDPV advocate... :ROFLMAO:
My Brother when you would smoke 99.8% pure MDPV Hcl it's the most pure rush ever and the best high the human brain can process. a-PVP & all the others are a mere shadow compared to the vaped PV high. I was of my nut on clean pre-banned MXE when I did my first line of MDPV & I was lifted right out of the MXE high into the embodiment of God in a second.

I also like a-PVP which FYI I ended up doing more per gram use than MDPV but I make no secret of it the stuff was like saying Pepsi is equal to Coca-Cola. a-PVP even when freebased (removing the base salt from the Hcl form) couldn't compare & don't get me going on smoking freebase MDPV I smoked enough of it & watched a good friend IV grams of it into his groin for days on end.

Basic chemistry tells you all that is needed to know about the RC the OP spoke of, it's the Aldi dogfood of stims.

I just thought that you calling a 3FPM the "Aldi dogfood of stims" was brilliant and hilarious.
How you doing?
Aldi dogfood is horrendous, I've seen dogs refused to eat it and bark at the bowl & their owners when presented with it.

I'm okay my Brother thanks, just had a seizure over the cost of N20 crackers sadly.

While it's good, the 'creme de la creme' of RC stims is 4-FMPH (still available. MDPV is the absolute perv powder!). With regards to sex, it's like a short acting meth (fuck till you're too sore for underwear!)

Ahh, I used to take like a gram of that stuff a day. Always ended up psychotic, tho (after a couple months of all-day-every-day use)

Aldi dogfood is horrendous, I've seen dogs refused to eat it and bark at the bowl & their owners when presented with it.

I'm okay my Brother thanks, just had a seizure over the cost of N20 crackers sadly.
Are seizures more common especially with the smaller packages like 20g?

While it's good, the 'creme de la creme' of RC stims is 4-FMPH (still available. MDPV is the absolute perv powder!). With regards to sex, it's like a short acting meth (fuck till you're too sore for underwear!)

This is my favourite stim. Never tried methylphenidatel but this analogue is sublime. Fuck my dex script, I want that instead.

My Brother when you would smoke 99.8% pure MDPV Hcl it's the most pure rush ever and the best high the human brain can process. a-PVP & all the others are a mere shadow compared to the vaped PV high. I was of my nut on clean pre-banned MXE when I did my first line of MDPV & I was lifted right out of the MXE high into the embodiment of God in a second.

I also like a-PVP which FYI I ended up doing more per gram use than MDPV but I make no secret of it the stuff was like saying Pepsi is equal to Coca-Cola. a-PVP even when freebased (removing the base salt from the Hcl form) couldn't compare & don't get me going on smoking freebase MDPV I smoked enough of it & watched a good friend IV grams of it into his groin for days on end.

Basic chemistry tells you all that is needed to know about the RC the OP spoke of, it's the Aldi dogfood of stims.
Well, I'd rate it as the Sainsbury's dog food of stims - not my first choice, but it gets the job done. The title of Aldi dog food, I think should go to methiopropamine (virtually all noradrenergic activity, with a hint of dopamine - cheap and not very cheerful)

Well, I'd rate it as the Sainsbury's dog food of stims - not my first choice, but it gets the job done. The title of Aldi dog food, I think should go to methiopropamine (virtually all noradrenergic activity, with a hint of dopamine - cheap and not very cheerful)
I'd forgotten MPA, what garbage that was. Don't think it was 'worth a wank', quite literally, it couldn't even add to that IIRC.

Hexedrone was also a pretty bloody useless RC stimulant. It wasn't around very long. For good reason.

Although not an RC stimulant, I think that maybe Armodafinil should take the title of the worst stim every produced, especially the Modalert brand version.

It's a longer lasting sister drug of Modafinil, as if a good 12 hours wasn't long enough. It just feels so bad.

I don't have much idea about chemistry in general, or the chemistry of these substances (it seems no one really understands exactly how Modafinil works), but I have a little understanding of brain chemistry and the main chemical components. Modafinil does seem to work via dopamine, but not in a typical way. Some brands of it are actually quite nice and they can gift you a highly energised day every now and then if used sparingly.

Last edited:
Sainsbury's dog food of stims
=D

Started off a Supermarket dog food comparison thread, only on BL.
I know you are wise in chemical stuff, apart from being really nice high can you tell me in simple terms why MDPV was so addictive in regard to having a crave to keep taking more & more. The worst by far was a-PVP, even when I was getting a 30 second high off a line I just couldn't stop with that stuff. It made the crave feeling for another pipe when smoking good crack look like a kids holiday.

Wikipedia has all the fancy long name for the stuff & the way it looks with the atoms thing.

MDPV

MDPV is the 3,4-methylenedioxy ring-substituted analog of the compound pyrovalerone, developed in the 1960s, which has been used for the treatment of chronic fatigue and as an anorectic, but caused problems of abuse and dependence

a-PVP

a-PVP (α-PVP acts as a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor with IC50 values of 14.2 and 12.8 nM, respectively, similar to its methylenedioxy derivative MDPV.[14][15][16][17] Similar to other cathinones, α-PVP has been shown to have reinforcing effects in rats.
I've ALWAYS had a idea apart from it being really nice in the actual make up of the stuff there was something to do with the way it works on the brain that makes you keep going back for more, it's not just being greedy. Am I correct?