• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

There is no thread about 4-methylphenmetrazine/ Mephenmetrazine, but I have access to it, very cheap. But I also have tons (about 3 years worth of non taken rx'd dexedrine 5mg and 10mg spansules because I got sick of it and the comedowns especially, stims seem harsher as you age..). Should I just pass and use my regular dexamphetamine? Because otherwise this looks as amazing as 4-MMC was (and I only had that once, and it was like typical eastern canada meth pills with twice the euphoria).

I also have a lot of clonazolam in case I have a horrible comedown, I quit using my dexies when my scripted benzos were reduced (by my own decision), then I realized I'd have to combine a 12 pack with my current dose of benzos to endure the comedown from dexies. Even methbombs have a less horrible comedown for some reason, probably why some lucky americans really love their (stupid expensive) Desoxyn.

Given the shill discussion earlier in thread, I would hope my history suggests I am your average punter as opposed to anyone with a vested interest.

The lady and I got through a g of 3-FPM over the Christmas period and it was an overwhelmingly positive experience. Our last experience with ethylphenidate left her severely depressed for ca. 5 days so she was hesitant to use dopaminergics again. I get excessively sexual in a regrettable way with ethylphenidate. That's not to say I don't like it!
Unsurprisingly ;), we both indulged in some 3-FPM over New Year and it was a much smoother experience for both of us. Physical effects were severely reduced compared to recent RCs (mainly ethylphenidate and cathinones). Heart rate, pupillary dilation, sweating, cramping and bruxism were minimal in proportion to emotional effects wrt dosage. I am more a serotonergic effects fan but dopaminergics are so morish... 3-FPM personally gives the impression that it is relatively benign physically. and pretty suitable for social situations.
I am somewhat mildly concerned about potential cardiotoxic effects (given the 3-sub) but I hope that my dosage and frequency level diminishes overall effects in this respect.

Dosage levels were 50 and 100mg oral and plugged (post-allergy tests). Plugging (my preferred ROA) did not seem to provide much increased benefit over oral, disappointingly. Aqueous solubilitily was pretty high indicidentally. Even alerts took around 20 minutes plugged, and I did not experience any particular rush. Have not tried intra-nasal yet as any pain seems pointless compared to the minimal increased benefits. There did appear to be a ceiling effect around 300mg (multiple combined dosage over 2.5 hrs) at which point we switched to ethylphenidate at 50mg plugged had no additional benefit, except increased negative physical symptoms.

I WILL be restocking 3-FPM ASAP as I feel this is a worthwhile stimulant (legal or otherwise) mainly due to the reduced peripheral effects. It's easily available and is worth the cash IMO. Not too brutal and pleasant enough. Score 6/10 (for scale: good steak is 1, oxy is 8)

yeah alcohol is great with this, as with any stim
For fuck's sake dude, this is a harm reduction board. What you are saying isn't entirely wrong, but you should at least let him know that it's probably not the most healthy practice to drink "a lot of alcohol" on top of doing a stimulant we know nothing about whatsoever.

Given the shill discussion earlier in thread, I would hope my history suggests I am your average punter as opposed to anyone with a vested interest.

The lady and I got through a g of 3-FPM over the Christmas period and it was an overwhelmingly positive experience. Our last experience with ethylphenidate left her severely depressed for ca. 5 days so she was hesitant to use dopaminergics again. I get excessively sexual in a regrettable way with ethylphenidate. That's not to say I don't like it!
Unsurprisingly ;), we both indulged in some 3-FPM over New Year and it was a much smoother experience for both of us. Physical effects were severely reduced compared to recent RCs (mainly ethylphenidate and cathinones). Heart rate, pupillary dilation, sweating, cramping and bruxism were minimal in proportion to emotional effects wrt dosage. I am more a serotonergic effects fan but dopaminergics are so morish... 3-FPM personally gives the impression that it is relatively benign physically. and pretty suitable for social situations.
I am somewhat mildly concerned about potential cardiotoxic effects (given the 3-sub) but I hope that my dosage and frequency level diminishes overall effects in this respect.

Dosage levels were 50 and 100mg oral and plugged (post-allergy tests). Plugging (my preferred ROA) did not seem to provide much increased benefit over oral, disappointingly. Aqueous solubilitily was pretty high indicidentally. Even alerts took around 20 minutes plugged, and I did not experience any particular rush. Have not tried intra-nasal yet as any pain seems pointless compared to the minimal increased benefits. There did appear to be a ceiling effect around 300mg (multiple combined dosage over 2.5 hrs) at which point we switched to ethylphenidate at 50mg plugged had no additional benefit, except increased negative physical symptoms.

I WILL be restocking 3-FPM ASAP as I feel this is a worthwhile stimulant (legal or otherwise) mainly due to the reduced peripheral effects. It's easily available and is worth the cash IMO. Not too brutal and pleasant enough. Score 6/10 (for scale: good steak is 1, oxy is 8 )

Any possible synergy with benzos? I am aware that most stimulants are just cancelled or greatly dimished when taken with benzo (therefore mostly used for comedowns) , I would like to know if its the same with this one.

Any possible synergy with benzos? I am aware that most stimulants are just cancelled or greatly dimished when taken with benzo (therefore mostly used for comedowns) , I would like to know if its the same with this one.
I don't know whether this one behaves similarly to other stimulants... However I would not have described stimulants as being "cancelled" by benzos.

I hear even sub-milligram doses of etizolam lets you sleep within the hour, while my attempts of sleeping with diazepam haven't produced any worthwhile results. So some benzodiazepines (although etizolam is a thienodiazepine, but what the hell) work, and some (the less potent ones) don't.

I've had great success sleeping effortlessly with 1mg -2mg of etizolam, it's painless and surprising..I got so used to it that I got myself into an unfortunate sleeping situation after testing hdmp 28...I simply forgot other stims aren't so forgiving lol

Tried this with high dose nifoxipam. 500mg in 3 hours and was still sedated and maybe in more euphoric state than nifoxipam on its own, but 500mg should get me flying, this time I could sleep right after last dose.

I started with a 1 mg allergy test then did little booty bumps of 5-10 mg throughout the night, though also tried smoking a bit and a few tiny rails, which hurt but the pain goes away quickly. Fun and sexy (3 orgasms over the night, the last one blew my mind!), with a bit of body buzz after each dose though sort of reached a peak after while and taking more didn't do much. Overall a relaxing stimulation, and easy to close my eyes at the end of the night. Not really sleep but up again the next morning, felt a little tired but able to function and fairly refreshed for only a couple hours of sleep.

Started off with 500 mg, spilled some and recovered a bit of it. I'd like to think I only used 200 mg on my research but might have gone through 400 as only 100 is left now.
Hard to say if this is addictive for me - I think doing such little bumps leaves you coming back for more, it just felt good. Haven't felt any cravings or felt a bad comedown from it.

Lyrica (pregabalin) taken even in 100-150 mg doses (which is very little), especially with a beer or two, seems to 'remove' the stimulation and allow one to sleep effortlessly. Can someone confirm?

Also, after vaping 3-FPM non-stop for a few days I did experience some (little but noticeable) physical withdrawals, although it could've been caused by something else.

What I'm trying to say is that I recommend everyone to stay away from vaping/smoking this substance. If you are going to use it, parachute it or snort it (pref. in a saline solution), but don't go to the "harder" ROAs. Vaping doesn't give you anything more than what snorting it does, it just doesn't last as long and is more mentally addictive.
Great post, you really have the right mindset for this site unlike some other people in this thread. :)

However, depending on the 3-Fluoro-Phenmetrazine concentration the extra NaCl in your saline might not be a good idea. You might be better off with tap water. Check my recent posts and you'll understand. It really depends on the 3F-P concentration though. If it's low to begin with than saline should be preferred. Just do the math, I've explained it more than thoroughly. There's only so much polarity your mucous membranes can tolerate. Keeping a solution physiological (in terms of osmolarity and pH) helps to slow down what is unavoidable with frequent long term use.

I tried this for the first time today and am quite impressed. It seems to be a nice clean feeling, functional stimulant. I woke up early needing the toilet and decided to prepare 40mg (already weighed out the night before) of 3-FPM dissolved in a glass of water, took a couple of sips as an allergy test, went back to bed for a couple of hours, then drank half of it (20mg) upon waking up and another quarter (10mg) 40 minutes later. As usual, I started the morning with a spliff as well which I smoked over the course of an hour or so. I haven't been sleeping well lately so I was pretty tired when I woke up and I would normally expect to feel tired and groggy for a good hour or so after waking up. By T+0:25 I was feeling more awake than I normally would and by T+0:35 I was fully awake and in a positive mood. I even experienced a mild but very pleasant body high which seamed peak just before I re-dosed at T+0:40 and gradually faded until barely noticeable at T+2:00. At about T+1:00, 20 minutes after my re-dose I became a bit anxious, though I mostly attribute that to the spliff which I had nearly finished and didn't seem to be getting me that stoned, probably because the 3-FPM was sort of over-powering it. The anxiety only lasted about 30 minutes and wasn't that bad, though it was enough to discourage me from mixing this with weed in future. The only side effects I would directly attribute to 3-FPM were a mild headache that would come and go between T+0:40 to T+2:00 and also slightly sweaty palms and feet throughout the same period. It was also quite moreish, but I resisted the urge to take any more. I'd say the first 20mg was equivalent to an average strength cup of coffee and when bumped up to 30mg it was more like a very strong coffee, but much nicer.

I am a bit concerned about how short acting some people have claimed this chemical to be though.. Even now, at about T+5:30 I can still feel residual stimulation and doubt I would be able to sleep without the assistance of downers for at least another couple of hours. It's true that most of it's noticeable effects wear off pretty rapidly, probably more so via other ROAs, but I think that could be fairly misleading and cause people use it excessively leading to problems in the long term. I mean, this chemical hasn't even been around that long and there are already quite a few reports of nasty flu-like rebound/withdrawal symptoms. Obviously, there's only so much you can read into reports written by people you know nothing about, but by the looks of it, all of those people were chasing a high which is admittedly quite nice but nothing spectacular compared to other chemicals that are available and they've been doing so by re-dosing repeatedly at like hourly intervals, even though it seems to have a far greater half-life (the parent compound apparently has a half life of 16-31 hours if that's anything to go by). That means large amounts of it could accumulate in the body, potentially leading to overdose, physical tolerance (and/or maybe reverse tolerance?) or general stress on the body leading to long-term health risks.

Long story short: great functional stimulant, but apparently of little recreational value compared to other alternatives and potentially dangerous due to how high its half life is compared to how often one has to re-dose to keep the high going. I do think that in moderation it could combine well with other stuff for the sake of recreation, but on it's own it just doesn't seem very well suited for that purpose.

I am a bit concerned about how short acting some people have claimed this chemical to be though. Even now, at about T+5:30 I can still feel residual stimulation
Haha I bet I won't come down before the 15 hour mark. After taking amphetamine I can't sleep for around 30 hours and will feel residual stimulation throughout the next 2 days. It's not because of slow absorption either because I slam it.
That's one reason I'm really looking forward to this one. It might actually be short acting enough to allow me to sleep at night after taking it in the morning.

I hear the rush of it's parent compound phenmetrazine is more intense than that of cocaine. It would be absolutely insane if it left you feeling relatively sober after that has passed. I will probably tell you all about this soon... :/

OFF TOPIC said:
Btw I'm not at all surprised about your insomnia. You are smoking pot all day long. It should become a lot better if you limit your use to a timespan of 5 hours in the evening. There are people out there (and not just a few) who acquire an insomnia that's so brutal, nothing will make them catch a good night's sleep. I never do downers except for when I take a break from pot and 30mg zolpidem will have me wide awake after 2 hours lol. Many benzos don't work at all or even cause paradoxical effects. Shit, even 10mg olanzapine won't work!! The only thing I found to do the trick is 300-400mg diphenhydramine or an equivalent amount of another similarly acting antihistamine.
This insomnia was always an issue (even when I did smoke pot all day long), but things got a LOT better when I started restricting my use to the evening.

I got to try this compound out pretty thoroughly with basically zero tolerance. After almost a full day I ended up mixing the experience with MDPV, but I can at least attest to the first 75% of the day going vanilla on 3F-Phenmetrazine.

I honest to god found this to be one of my favorite stimulants. Now obviously 4MMC is my favorite, but 4MMC has enactogenic qualities, it is super moreish and foggy headed, it's not a "stimulant" in the normal sense I guess is what I mean. When I compare 3FP to 4MMC in this post, I simply do it to compare dosages, potency etc, by no means are they similar.

3FP was very euphoric, pretty potent, smokeable (however I only tried that for one hit and went back to nasal.) It burned pretty bad, probably somewhere in between 4MMC and 4FA in terms of the burn and drip; but since it's more potent than 4MMC you don't have to deal with too much burn.

While I am a very compulsive person in general, and obviously liked to continue doing lines of this stuff, it was one of the least fiendish stimulants I have tried in my life. Lots of euphoria, clean-headed but extremely solid stimulation. Didn't feel too dirty or anything (but that doesn't mean much) and the physical side effects were minimal, definitely less worrysome than normal amphetamine in my opinion.

If you push the boundaries and try to go hard, there is a ceiling/plateau, but it requires a lot of substance, but don't expect an aPVP-like high to kick in when you reach it. Luckily it is a forgiving chemical.

Sexual side effects were minimal at best.

This was basically all nasal intake. I did vape 2 hits, felt good but nothing special, I'm sure other people have more experience with that and I won't claim one way or the other. The euphoria was definitely loud and proud. Again, don't expect an aPVP "crack euphoria" this is a warm fuzzy mood-lifting non-physical euphoria, but it was clean and solid as hell. 3FP was much more mood-lifiting (in a cocaine sort of way) rather than strictly release of monoamines, which I looooove in a chemical. I did NOT try it orally, but really wish I did, I would say for your physical health, and also to make it non-compulsive completely, orally is the way to go.

When compared to other normal stimulants, amphetmine/meth is more rushy, and crackish but with a similar euphoria and clear headed stimulation. aPVP/MDPV is waaaayyy more crackish and much more foggy headed. I can go out in public and socialize on 3FP, amp, 2FMA etc.... aPVP/MDPV the last thing I want to do is being around other people. Also important to note that I judge a lot of stimulants by the creative energy that they spark within me. aPVP/MDPV are hardly creative. amp/2FMA are strongly creative and so is 3FP.
The strong euphoric high lasted 1-2 hours, and some residual stimulation for another 2-2.5. The comedown wasn't bad at all, however there definitely IS a comedown, it sucks (obviously) its just not hell.

I can't attest to my sleeping ability on it, because later in the night I did MDPV and obviously didn't sleep.

Honestly this chem was a winner in my books. I'm pissed I don't have access to it at the moment, but I'm sure if I try hard enough I can get back on the wagon. Just trying to take it easy at the moment and make sure I can live passed 35 :)

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&12807606 said:
How is the iv rush from thiS?
Im intrigued.
We will find out when I get some, since I haven't found any reports. The fluorine should significantly change the pharmacodynamics of the substance, I could very well imagine that it ruins it for us...

I am really not very knowledgable when it comes to the factors that determine the intensity of the rush. I suppose bbb penetration is an important factor, but there are many others which determine how quickly it can elicit effects. in terms of bbb penetration we can make some assumptions though. please correct me if i'm about any of them!

- significantly increased logP (it's more lipophile) - good for crossing the BBB
- significantly increased polar surface area - not that great. maybe someone could calculate it. it should be below 90Å to cross the BBB well. double polar surface area can decrease the ability to penetrate the bbb up to hundred fold!
-highly likely to form less hydrogen bonds - good thing in terms of bbb crossing
-the steric bulk should only increase slightly - can be disregarded
-Fluoride groups can often bind more strongly to it's protein targets - I have no idea how that would change the binding to it's targets though

-the overall increased hydrophobicity means the drug cannot leave the blood as quickly due to not being able to penetrate all other cells.
-there might also be some active transport mechanisms across the bbb. afaik it hasnt been established which transporters are predominant in the active transport of molecules across the bbb.

-apparently the intranasal dose isn't changed very much compared to oral administration so maybe it penetrates the bbb relatively well once its in the blood

I guess... We will know more once I've slammed it. It's gonna be a little while though until I have the substance in my possession. I don't want to advise anyone to follow my admittedly self destructive patterns of drug use, but maybe you will have done it before i have. there is a tendency for very few people to report their iv experiments, often there arent any reports for many months after the introduction of the drugs to the market.

I tried injection of 120mg of this substance. Unfortunately I missed some of the solution, but the rush I got from the rest was very nice. In fact it felt like real phenmetrazine, lasting quite a while. I think with a bit higher dose it might be as pleasurable as the real deal.

However, in my opinion aside from the rush this substance lasts too short. I was using it at a party with alcohol drinkers, and I had to slip away far too often to redose. Perhaps every 2 hours. But I was having a few drinks aswell (to fit in) and maybe that contributed to it. Apart from the first injection it was oral dosing after that, in ~120mg doses. But overall it was a pretty nice stimulant with a decent euphoria, only I didn't appreciate that rollercoster of going up and down so often.
Aye, interesting.

Does amphetamine give you a rush? That isn't working at all for me, not even in the range of100s of mg's.