• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

Fallout 3 GOTY edition for the hundreth time; seriously ugly game, but just an all time great imho.

Dark Souls 2 since Feb
Dark Souls 1 since 2012
Totally addicted total crap player
:sus:

I enjoyed Dark Souls 2 (1 and 2, but 2 here), but for some reason quit. I was in that one pit area, and got lost, on my fifth playthrough. It got old. Back to Halo 4. It's quick. Get in games. Fly around and run around. It suits me.

I was playing Dark Souls 2... I didn't like it nearly as much as Dark Souls 1. I mean it had a lot of good going for it, but something about the design just wasn't doing it for me. Something about the feel of it, really, I should say. It didn't have the feel as DS1. I can't see how people can keep playing the same stuff over and over again. I mean I guess... I guess I could create new characters. I may get back into it sometime. But it takes a lot of investment, and also, I don't care much for the PVP, or getting ganked. The lag made it not feel genuine, much of the time, the PVP. PVE is great, though!

I really need to (want to) finish the storyline of GTA V.

I've been playing Black Flag this past week or two. Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, I mean.

My dumb ass didn't realize the last time I replaced my 360 that I'd have to start over on all my games... Sucked at first but now it's like I'm going through and getting everything I missed the first time-around. Usually I play games through once and then basically forget about 'em unless they've got a sweet multiplayer set-up.