• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

The Dead Rising series is bad, full stop.

Too many bugs, unforgivably crappy controls, slow loading, poor save system, text-based cut-scenes reminiscent of 80's role playing games, yadda yadda, etc...

my xbl gamertag is goodchron420

I mostly play left 4 dead 2 , nba jamz, or black ops

^Sure. I have a two months card for free online gaming. My gamertag is zombivaliant ;)

I just received DJ HERO 2 - I am going to play the SHIT into it in order to PLAY the shit out of it.

NBA 2K12

Only game worth playing on the 360 (vs PC) currently, IMO. If you play send me a message we'll exchange GTs.

Get at me.

MW3, can't get enough of ranking up over and over. on my 8th prestige right now.

i started playing black ops,, have 3d22hrs on it.. Im trying to get to 15 prestige by black ops 2.. Im at almost 5th prestige. Im putting in now about 10 hours every two days. I have an ok 1.75 kdr and quick scoping is what i also do. Add Me on XBL if you want to quickscope: AbandonedTeddy

I liked Black Ops better than MW3.

I mostly used the G11 w low power scope, Commando w red dot, or the AUG w Acog scope

Hell yeah, Black Ops is awesome. Had it in my collection and haven't played it that much, tested the MW3 and found it a bit disappointing, started with Black Ops then and yes, it's better...waaaaay better :)

I would say my top 3 Call of Dutys are

Call of Duty
Modern Warfare 1
Black Ops

Ive been ranking a lot today

anyone play Left 4 Dead 2? I wouldnt mind killing zombies with real people with mics who are chill

also gamestop suckered me into buying 3 used games when I originally just planned to buy GTA4 (sold it previously).

Ended up getting GTAIV, Deus Ex: Human Revlution, andThe Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (MGS2, MGS3, MGSPeace Walker).

not sure whether to play Deus or MGS2 first.

firsr world problems

Last edited:
Play GTA IV ;)

And my Top-3-Ranking of COD is as following:
Black Ops
World at War
Modern Warfare

Hopefully BO2 will be better than it looks in the Teaser.

Eh, good idea, THCified, I've got a copy of GTA IV somewhere, gonna play it soon.