Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television 30 Rock

i thoroughly enjoyed their use of the live format. if the show wasn't meta-enough before, youk know?

the harry and the hendersons episode is still the best one they did, imo.

I didn't like the live episode.

To me taking away the slick production standards illustrated how the show itself is a bit lacking. It was a weak live episode. They made mistakes. Without multiple takes, there were holes. The crew/cast are obviously used to working in a closed set and it shows. When put on a stage, it doesn't really work.

Whereas The Mighty Boosh Live was perfect.

What does that tell you?

I like 30 Rock, but it's very over-rated.

^ That's kind of a logical jump.

Just because one did well with a format and another didn't doesn't mean the latter isn't really good at their normal format.

i need to see boosh live.

my enjoyment of the live episode still hasn't dampened. :)

I am so sorry it took me this long to be introduced to this work of perfection.
I find myself laughing or at least amused after almost every line. Each cameo makes me inexplicably happy.

tumblr_lh5yp0ZVW91qcupyg.jpg

Liz Lemon and I, we're more alike than you think.

This season has been ok so far, but did anyone see last newest episode? It had a sweet Batman theme and was definitely my favorite episode so far in season 6. There was a lot of great lines and I thought the Jack as Batman and Liz as The Joker portion was great.

...without your aforementioned example of Selma Hayek we wouldn't have gotten el Generalissimo!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Haa!

This season has been ok so far, but did anyone see last newest episode? It had a sweet Batman theme and was definitely my favorite episode so far in season 6. There was a lot of great lines and I thought the Jack as Batman and Liz as The Joker portion was great.

I think that they should have stopped after the fourth. This season has so far failed to seem like anything but an angry mob descended upon a dead horse.

I haven't watched any of the new season past the first couple episodes - too much relationship dramedy (the same reason Scrubs annoys me).

I think that they should have stopped after the fourth. This season has so far failed to seem like anything but an angry mob descended upon a dead horse.

I thought most of Season 5 was pretty solid, but the third and fourth seasons are my favorite so far.

I haven't watched any of the new season past the first couple episodes - too much relationship dramedy (the same reason Scrubs annoys me).

The relationship stuff has been pretty weak and I haven't enjoyed much of it. The last episode I mentioned (the one with the Batman/superhero/villains) theme didn't have anything to do with Liz and Kriss or Jack and Avery. It was a solid episode

Batman episode was the highlight so far. Leap Day, not so much.

Basically I just thought that this being the last season, they would make it more epic, wrap up some storylines, or at least go all out and make Kathy Geiss ruler of the moon or something.

I know, that's why they should put her on the moon...

Edit: Don Geiss, on the other hand, will be always be sorely missed. I just finished reading his book 'Geiss Cubes' and, needless to say, my views on the negroid musculature will never be the same.

Last edited:
Haha, but that would put her on the show again at least for an episode. Lets just keep pretending she doesn't exist.

You're right. Forget Kathy Geiss. But what about making Liz Lemon president of GE and having her marry Dennis Duffy? I know this is all ridiculous but I just hate to see such a great show finishing in such a whimper.