• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos 3 month Xanax

I’m not sure. I used CBD last time and that worked decently. I’m wondering if the ssri stuff in tramadol helped me or made it worse too. I was terrified of seizures but never came close. Had some decent muscle jerking though at night.

Do you guys think that it would help mitigate or prevent seizures from benzo withdrawal?

Only the very expensive iso oil or paste CBD and CBD and THC mixtures if the paste stuff will help seizures, I gave up on the CBD for my anxiety and insomnia as I tried every type going, sweets, drinks, oils, tinctures, vapes, chewing gum, chocolates, a few different types of CBD weed, yet here I lay in bed wide awake after taking 20mg valium and 20mg promethazine, low doses of valium for me used to be on alot more, and I'm meant to be tapering not going up again, I have CBD oil in the draw but that has started to give me nightmares so stopped it

It's my birthday I want to go to sleep and wake up and it be my birthday, not lay here thinking oh it's my birthday but its the middle of the fucking night and I can't sleep or do anything till its day time lol

Only the very expensive iso oil or paste CBD and CBD and THC mixtures if the paste stuff will help seizures, I gave up on the CBD for my anxiety and insomnia as I tried every type going, sweets, drinks, oils, tinctures, vapes, chewing gum, chocolates, a few different types of CBD weed, yet here I lay in bed wide awake after taking 20mg valium and 20mg promethazine, low doses of valium for me used to be on alot more, and I'm meant to be tapering not going up again, I have CBD oil in the draw but that has started to give me nightmares so stopped it

It's my birthday I want to go to sleep and wake up and it be my birthday, not lay here thinking oh it's my birthday but its the middle of the fucking night and I can't sleep or do anything till its day time lol
I had a hard time sleeping too last night, now I have to go to work in 45 minutes, atleast my boss seems nice.

I won't be so clliche as to say Happy Birthday but I wish you the best one possible and beyond.

Do you guys think that it would help mitigate or prevent seizures from benzo withdrawal?

I’ve heard of children who used To have 100+ seizure a day, and they started taking hig doses of cbd/thc edibles and it really helped, I just don’t know if that necessarily applies to benzo withdrawal seizures
Kava would likely be more effective there.

But it massively slows down the half life of benzos and concentrates plasma levels, so it would need accounting for with a benzo WD and tapering process.

Kava itself has zero WD or physical dependence, but your 20 mg Diazepam, introduce Kava, is "effectively" like 35 mg's.

I've no justification for my own use in regard of extra potentiation both way between the two, as it makes my Etizolam intake equipotent to 250-450 mg's Diazepam as a range.

I mean it's crazy. I don't lie to myself about it.

I’ve heard of children who used To have 100+ seizure a day, and they started taking hig doses of cbd/thc edibles and it really helped, I just don’t know if that necessarily applies to benzo withdrawal seizures
Kava would likely be more effective there.

But it massively slows down the half life of benzos and concentrates plasma levels, so it would need accounting for with a benzo WD and tapering process.

Kava itself has zero WD or physical dependence, but your 20 mg Diazepam, introduce Kava, is "effectively" like 35 mg's.

I've no justification for my own use in regard of extra potentiation both way between the two, as it makes my Etizolam intake equipotent to 250-450 mg's Diazepam as a range.

I mean it's crazy. I don't lie to myself about it. I still haven't reached a tapering and WD stage yet, to see how variable kava intake would influence the steadyness of the taper.

I will be very mindful of it, if I ever get there. It's not looking likely unless forced to, which could not be too abrupt for physical and mental health reasons.

I guess you had high hopes on CBD , to me CBD is just a scam for folks who never/or never smoked weed but are interested in dipping their toe into the marijuana arena without smoking it , try a good old fashioned joint of 25-30 % THC weed at night and forget about CBD. I struggle to get to sleep at night but once asleep I’m good for 6-8 hrs a night , last night I took 150mg trazadone, 25mg seroquel , .30 ml Xylazine, ( I might use this combo 2x a week ) I was asleep in 10 minutes and slept for 7 hrs straight, for me Valium helped until they didn’t, if you take them semi- regularly that could be the source of your insomnia

I guess you had high hopes on CBD , to me CBD is just a scam for folks who never/or never smoked weed but are interested in dipping their toe into the marijuana arena without smoking it , try a good old fashioned joint of 25-30 % THC weed at night and forget about CBD. I struggle to get to sleep at night but once asleep I’m good for 6-8 hrs a night , last night I took 150mg trazadone, 25mg seroquel , .30 ml Xylazine, ( I might use this combo 2x a week ) I was asleep in 10 minutes and slept for 7 hrs straight, for me Valium helped until they didn’t, if you take them semi- regularly that could be the source of your insomnia
It definitely helps me, and you can smoke cbd btw, I smoke a brand of hemp that is 17% cbd and around 0.05% thc.

I smoke multiple bowls in one sitting, but it definitely makes a big difference

Having a weed tolerance affects how it feel though, it used to give me the munchies and make my eyes bloodshot and give a a buzz, now it just relaxes me, and helps me keep my thc dose ALOT lower than it would be otherwise

I think your expecting it to feel like thc, it won’t, and it never will, it’s it’s own thing

It definitely helps me, and you can smoke cbd btw, I smoke a brand of hemp that is 17% cbd and around 0.05% thc.

I smoke multiple bowls in one sitting, but it definitely makes a big difference

Having a weed tolerance affects how it feel though, it used to give me the munchies and make my eyes bloodshot and give a a buzz, now it just relaxes me, and helps me keep my thc dose ALOT lower than it would be otherwise

I think your expecting it to feel like thc, it won’t, and it never will, it’s it’s own thing
Thats great that it worked for you i tried a few different products and felt zilch , i see it for sale at the dispensary but i have zero interest in CBD

I guess you had high hopes on CBD
I used up the last of the CBD last night, wasn't much left in the bottle so just put it under my tounge and the valium and promethazine, but had nightmares again, CBD is causing me nightmares this time round, it's helped my sleep before but this time I've tried it it's caused nightmares but I do get nightmares on so many different medications I'm put on, I can't smoke real weed because I have generalised anxiety disorder and smoking weed makes my overthinking 1000x worse, weed tastes so nice and I used to be able to smoke it but not anymore, I've tried many different types of CBD weed too, you name a CBD product I've probably tried it lol costs a fucking fortune, I'm not bothering with it again I've spent so much money on CBD stuff everying you can imagine containing it, I tried it, the real pure iso stuff might help people but I give up trying CBD now, I'm fucking stuck needing something to sleep vallies again, ran out of promethazine not sure I'll sleep tonight, how the hell can you get Xylazine lol, I've seen that on a drug documentary and wanted to try it lol, I'm in the UK there's no way I'll get that, thought it was to knock large animals out, that might help me sleep though lol

Valium helped until they didn’t, if you take them semi- regularly that could be the source of your insomnia

Yep it's my main go to pill for anxiety and sleep and I know tolerence builds up, see I'm stuck on vallies that's not helping me sleep because of tolerance so I added promethazine and now I've ran out, I'll just take more valium tonight and hope my valium delivery arrives tomorrow that I was expecting today

I used up the last of the CBD last night, wasn't much left in the bottle so just put it under my tounge and the valium and promethazine, but had nightmares again, CBD is causing me nightmares this time round, it's helped my sleep before but this time I've tried it it's caused nightmares but I do get nightmares on so many different medications I'm put on, I can't smoke real weed because I have generalised anxiety disorder and smoking weed makes my overthinking 1000x worse, weed tastes so nice and I used to be able to smoke it but not anymore, I've tried many different types of CBD weed too, you name a CBD product I've probably tried it lol costs a fucking fortune, I'm not bothering with it again I've spent so much money on CBD stuff everying you can imagine containing it, I tried it, the real pure iso stuff might help people but I give up trying CBD now, I'm fucking stuck needing something to sleep vallies again, ran out of promethazine not sure I'll sleep tonight, how the hell can you get Xylazine lol, I've seen that on a drug documentary and wanted to try it lol, I'm in the UK there's no way I'll get that, thought it was to knock large animals out, that might help me sleep though lol

Yep it's my main go to pill for anxiety and sleep and I know tolerence builds up, see I'm stuck on vallies that's not helping me sleep because of tolerance so I added promethazine and now I've ran out, I'll just take more valium tonight and hope my valium delivery arrives tomorrow that I was expecting today
I understand about the weed not working for you , but i wouldnt give up on it , i have anxiety and it still chills be out but i noticed im smokin way to much i need a break for a few days , i notice im not as sharp as usuall ( i smoke morning till night , 🥴
I actually have another bottle coming from Asia that was ordered 2 weeks ago , the stuff on the show is prepared very dirty thats why people were shown with ulcers , this is a 10 ml sealed pharmaceutical grade xylazine ,( vet supply store product) they actually dumped the bottle on the microwave carousel tray and cooked the liquid off , they needed it in powder form to cut dope with it. Xylazine done in big quantities like heroin is sometimes can get you in respiratory trouble,

this is a 10 ml sealed pharmaceutical grade xylazine ,( vet supply store product) they actually dumped the bottle on the microwave carousel tray and cooked the liquid off , they needed it in powder form to cut dope with it

Yeah the programme I watched they cut heroin with it, and not only that people the sought out Xylazine on its own as just wanted that, so you could buy bags of heroin cut with Xylazine or just Xylazine on its own, I think the programme was drug Inc, they showed this bloke on it and also showed what it does to a horse, does the same thing, but the bloke on the show was trying to panhandle while on it lol

Yeah the programme I watched they cut heroin with it, and not only that people the sought out Xylazine on its own as just wanted that, so you could buy bags of heroin cut with Xylazine or just Xylazine on its own, I think the programme was drug Inc, they showed this bloke on it and also showed what it does to a horse, does the same thing, but the bloke on the show was trying to panhandle while on it lol
Yeah I seen it , I believe he says originally they used it as cut for dope then after folks was good and addicted to both substances they opened a Xylazine stand alone product, good thinking from a business standpoint but terrible for the dope fiends

Thats great that it worked for you i tried a few different products and felt zilch , i see it for sale at the dispensary but i have zero interest in CBD

Pure CBD produces no discernable effect for me, but does affect the high of other cannabinoids. However CBD flower, which contains many other cannabinoids, definitely gets me a little high, it's well beyond placebo. But of course I am very sensitive to weed and rarely use it so like one hit of regular weed gets me high as fuck

Honestly you probably will not have any withdrawal besides minor uncomfort and insomnia for 3-7 days.

I just don't see 1 mg a dose large enough to cause severe withdrawals.

You would need to be dosing around the clock

Do not overthink it. 3 months of consistent usage is enough to cause some noticeable problems, but you're far from the horror stories that I'm sure you've perused here on Bluelight. You have the opportunity to break free easil here. I sent you my phone number dude, you can call me anytime you need a quick bit of advice.

I think the two week taper is totally sound. Potentially work in a taper within a taper of 3 days in which you go from your given dose to zero. Just soften the blow as much as possible. It's not like you're fighting a Phillistine here, but there's no reason to not bring every tool with you to ensure your success. Make it as easy as possible. Too often, I see folks who want to just break away from a dependence so badly that they do it too quickly and in the act, set themselves up for failure, despite best intentions.