• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

I agree 3MMC is not a good study aid, almost all cathinones makes you foggy headed.
Mephedrone.....
Oh god where to start! There was a fair share of people who got the vaso issues, majority did not though. Personally, I burned through about 5 grams of Meph every 1-2 weeks, started with pre-ban and then moved onto post-ban GOOD STUFF snowy powder crystals. And finally at the end of it all was the big chunky crystals from india. I hated the indian crystals they were nothing compared to the China Meph and the Snowy Crystal post-ban Meph. All in all over the course of 1.5-2 years I probably did well over 150+ grams of Meph. I would occasionally do NMR and GC/MS analysis on products for vendors and they would hook me up FAT with free stuff.... those were the days.

Some speculate that the pre-ban 4mmc had a bit of 3mmc mixed in, which is why it was so much more fun. I would agree with this because the Pure crystal chunks of 4mmc from India were mediocre as a fun drug. But maybe I had just burned out my brain by then who knows.

Imagine a drug that when you snort it, you get a mild lovey dovey/talkative feeling, a roll without any psychedelia, a solid coke/3mmc like stimulation (that lasts 3-4 hours), and a killer euphoria that lasts anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour+ depending on your tolerance etc. And because (and some people will disagree with me on this) of the "coke like" aspect it had, you would keep coming back for more. And the best part was that it was like a power pack each time! I could snort 4MMC for 3 days straight, and not once feel "depleted" like MDMA makes me feel, and not once did I do a line and it had no effect on me, doing more lines always brought back that same initial euphoria rush and stimulation.

It also didn't keep me up for 4 days straight like these new chems do. I could easily sleep with just one xanax or an ambien or something.

And mixing it with benzos.... oh my fucking god. God's ballsack resting on your forehead is the only way I could describe it. The things I would do for just one more gram of that Chinese Meph........

i agree 3mmc is not a good study aid, almost all cathinones makes you foggy headed.
Mephedrone.....
Oh god where to start! There was a fair share of people who got the vaso issues, majority did not though. Personally, i burned through about 5 grams of meph every 1-2 weeks, started with pre-ban and then moved onto post-ban good stuff snowy powder crystals. And finally at the end of it all was the big chunky crystals from india. I hated the indian crystals they were nothing compared to the china meph and the snowy crystal post-ban meph. All in all over the course of 1.5-2 years i probably did well over 150+ grams of meph. I would occasionally do nmr and gc/ms analysis on products for vendors and they would hook me up fat with free stuff.... Those were the days.

Some speculate that the pre-ban 4mmc had a bit of 3mmc mixed in, which is why it was so much more fun. I would agree with this because the pure crystal chunks of 4mmc from india were mediocre as a fun drug. But maybe i had just burned out my brain by then who knows.

Imagine a drug that when you snort it, you get a mild lovey dovey/talkative feeling, a roll without any psychedelia, a solid coke/3mmc like stimulation (that lasts 3-4 hours), and a killer euphoria that lasts anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour+ depending on your tolerance etc. And because (and some people will disagree with me on this) of the "coke like" aspect it had, you would keep coming back for more. And the best part was that it was like a power pack each time! I could snort 4mmc for 3 days straight, and not once feel "depleted" like mdma makes me feel, and not once did i do a line and it had no effect on me, doing more lines always brought back that same initial euphoria rush and stimulation.

It also didn't keep me up for 4 days straight like these new chems do. I could easily sleep with just one xanax or an ambien or something.

And mixing it with benzos.... Oh my fucking god. God's ballsack resting on your forehead is the only way i could describe it. The things i would do for just one more gram of that chinese meph........

qft

Mephedrone defintly fucked up mdma for me and i can get mdma crystals cheap high quality tested but it just makes me tierd and yawn alot, 3-mmc is far the best replacment for meph, it fucks up your heart it realy does but its the fucking shizzle

... substance you have there now without testing you are a little naive.

I know, but in my country it is illegal to sell testing kits.. nobody sell it, nowhere to find, and order from other country could be dangerous..
So? I have no choice..

Last edited:
Good MDMA makes a lot of people tired and yawn, its hardly a stimulant. More of psychedelic for sure. If you were used to popping pills, or getting unconfirmed dirty stuff that was cut, then you were probably unknowingly taking other stronger, real stimulants at the same time.

There's a popular theory (I dont know if its accepted as truth or not though) that a looooot of the first and even following batches of Mephedrone had a small percentage of 3-mmc in them. The theory I heard was because of imperfect synth, although it's possible it could have been done purposefully by someone who knew what's good. It's also possible thats not true at all and it was just plain old mephedrone, or perhaps there was a contaninant but it wasn't 3-mmc. What I do know is that once the large crystal Meph (from india I think) started going around the market.

While 3mmc definitely has that aspect of "good drone" to it, without 4mmc its crap. I just was anxious and high super high BP, benos helped with the anxiety etc, but didn't make it any more enjoyable.

Guys, do you think it is dangerous to order some testing kits from other country? I live in czech republic, and here are not testing kits (marquis, other, absolutely none, trust me!) in internet shops, pharmacy shops, on anywhere.. So I don't know HOT can I test sweets that i sometimes take.. Everything that I know is just from user's experience, from friends,.... I'm talking about interest of police, if they see I am ordering or I have testing kits for drugs (= I have drugs). Or is it bullshit? Interest of police when I just order something by post from other country for drug testing...

I take meow meow (or something like this :( ) for a two years, rarely, just for parties, mostly once-twice per month, no more, but sometimes I take it just at home, listening music, when I want to kick me..
Last year it was 3MMC for sure (tested by nonprofit organization investigating new designer drugs, when I replied them for questionnaire, they offered me to send them anonymously piece of that shit and they tested it and gave me result). I was happy, cause I've had certainy, but now.... I think it lasts from january/feb, my dealer have "new" shit..

Someboy and also me wrote about it here, its "damp" and "wet", but do the job well, but it's less stronger, I must take more of this shit if I want to be on same level like with the old one (3MMC). I think it's not cut with similar shit, or done to give it more volume (cause if it is wet and damp, there may be water or... don't know), I think it' s different shit. Similar to mephedrone or 3MMC if you want, like methedrone, pentedrone, and many more THESE DAYS.

But guys, PLEASE, TELL ME, how can I find out, WHAT is it... :-(
I want to be just safe, cause if it contains some dangerous shit or if it is just bad drug, I don't take it more.

Thanks, stay safe, have a nice day guys

Guys, what' s up? Nobody here? As I said, I am from central europe and in my country doesn't exist forum like this one, so this is only source of information for me.. Nobody has idea how can I test my candy? Nobody did not order from abroad? Except USA, cause 50 states are one state, you know... I am telling people from Česko, Polska, Slovesko, Hungary, Slovenia, Osterreich, Deutchsland, Denmark, Sweiz, Italy, France, Croatia, ..... if any has experience with ordering drug testing kits from abroad... Stay safe, bye

All widely used reagents for drug testing are virtually useless for differentiating among cathinone derivatives because they all give similar colour results.

I am not sure about sending drugs over the world, from middle Europe to USA... many customs control, you know..

Yeeees!

I received results today of small amout that I send to lab of my friend last month. He works on Karl' s University in CZE like chemic, does project about new designer drugs, so he could test it for me..
The substance that I often do, is "Erythritol and 3-MMC" .. I'm fine about 3-MMC but what about erythritol? Lol, it's replacement of sugar! =D8) Guys, what do you know about erythritol? The good thing is that 3-MMC is still here now, in middle Europe.. And taste of this powder is ofcourse brutally bitter, I think that part of 3-MMC in 1 gram bag does this taste, that sugar replacement has no chance to sweet taste, hm?

But, this sample that I gave to my friend, is after alternation.. With other friend we put it (old one directly from dealer) on glass breadboard and left sun to make it dry, cause, as I wrote, this substance was dry and damp, some of you guys wrote about same.. Dry and damp, but did the job. But we tried to make it dry, and did it great, into nice clear powder, without smell.. But the effect is.. less stronger.

What do you think, is it good idea to take this dry one to party? Or take rather that old one - damp and wet, which is more stronger and more party-rave-like, but... about that dry one, I know it's mix od 3-MMC and lol sweetener.

Stay safe guys

hey boys, anybody here to advise me with that I wrote above? thnx, stay safe guys

Look for a good well respected vendor (just google and check with safeorscam) and only buy pure unadulterated materials online, not the damp and cut crap you are describing, I guess thats why nobody is responding, because it sounds a bit silly, but hey with a bit of effort you can find some nice crystals and you dont have to deal with stupid dealers on the street.

Best of luck....

Ey Ey...Just a quickie
My little octopus took 160mg of 3mmc and 80mg of mdma...
it said it was an awesome combo...

yea awesomely dangerous, they both release serotine so if you like Serotonin syndrome I would keep doing that combo 8(

Why would you think that? AFAIK combining releasers doesnt result in ss.. Unless it's also a MAOI or taken after or together with 5-HTP.

Has anyone tried this recently ? Again its very mixed, most people are very vague when they say 'its decent' , or ''not bad'

Can we have a report of effects and feelings on this ?

Really 4 mec? i took 500mg and felt nearly nothing.Made me a little bit tired.No mood lift or motivation.
I find it extremly weak.
NoArtFlav.You did no stronger drugs before 4 MEC or?

Yes i totally agree 4-mec is weak, would never purchase again.