• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

3-Methylmethamphetamine (3-Me-MA)

4-MeMa will have significant (and possibly hazardous) 5HT2b affinity. Just look at fenfluramine - which had a side-effect of making people sleepy!

If you mix in a little regular amphetamine - you will find the 2 produce a much more pronounced effect.

With the ring-substituted aminorex series we made both the 3 (meta) and 4 (para) methyl derivatives. Neither were great alone but a 1:2 mixture of meta:para, it was JUST like MDMA.

Then we just made 3,4-Methylenedioxyaminorex (MDAR) which was, no surprise, a much more efficient MDMA mimic. Most Chinese companies will not provide the aminorex series any more BUT they will provide the immediate precursor. From there, it's VERY simple to make the active. I mean simple enough for people to do at home....

Also, if vendors provide 'kits' of legal precursors - they aren't in violation of the law. I've worked our half a dozen and if you can boil water and test/fix pH, you can make it...

Indeed, I believe the future of the RC market may lie in commercializing pro-drugs or even home chemistry kits as you suggested, with t-boc variations of popular substances. It's not 2008 anymore and the legislation is catching up quickly, so the only way to continue with the cat-and-mouse game will require creative approaches.

Last edited:
Yep - t-boc is exactly where I was going. It gets around nations whose laws include 'esters, ethers & salts' of controlled compounds.

A few classes would need different groups, but in essence, almost all are simple.

Now opioids almost always have a tertiary amine.... So what one needs is a simple way of forming a dative bond or go for opioids that are primary or secondary amines (and a few good ones exist). Those can be protected in other simpler ways.

I tried 3-MeMa today. At first I took a small line of 10mg
t+5: Nothing happened, so I loaded 10mg in a pipe and vaped it. The effects were very mild. Mood was little better, more talkative, but it lacked of energy.
t+10: Snorted 30mg
t+15: Snorted another 20mg. Still nothing. Measured my pulse which was raised by 20-25 beats.
t+75: Bombed 70mg.
Besides being in good mood and talkative I had no noteworthy effects.

Since a friend had a better experience with a smaller dose I ask myself if it could be the venlafaxine (75mg daily) blocking most of the effects. I thought it has a similiar mechanism of action like meth. With meth I need a bit more than without venlafaxine but it works like it is supposed to. Last time using stims is really long ago and I don't take them regularly, so tolerance shouldn't be an issue.
Is it the venlafaxine?

Question regarding duration: Some are saying the main effects last 5 hours, other ones 1h. My friends who had a pleasurable experience said it lasted like 5-6. Why is there so many different information on the duration?
It's quite possible that this fits more with the SAR of mdma and mephedrone in which case the velafaxine will blunt if not block the primary effects like it does with mdma.

This drug is 3-MMC minus an oxygen.

Last edited:
3-MeO-MA was not really worth taking.
But 3-Me-MCAT was groovy.

Indeed, I believe the future of the RC market may lie in commercializing pro-drugs or even home chemistry kits as you suggested, with t-boc variations of popular substances. It's not 2008 anymore and the legislation is catching up quickly, so the only way to continue with the cat-and-mouse game will require creative approaches.
Sorta like how mushroom growing kits are pretty commonly found as well as spores but it's a little harder to openly sell mushrooms or truffles

I think a smart shop on florida openly sells truffles now tho, dude just asked the local law enforcement and political folks for permission and they let him supposedly

A brave new world indeed

I hope a variety of psychostimulants is available beyond cocaine and methamphetamine on a street level sometime soon

prescription stims are great but there is definitely a barrier to accessing them for a lot of working class folks who unfortunately end up self medicating with meth

There are much safer options. RC research DID find that much out. If you introduce some SERT activity, it produces stimukllants that don't make people 'fiend' too much.

Since there are not many reports and I just took some alone, I'm gonna chime in and say it's a pretty cool substance. Maybe because I haven't tried meth, I think it's pleasurable to be in a state in between MDMA/3-MMC while not as functional as compounds like 2FMA/3FPM.
I am used to substances so YMMV but my gut says that it's something you need to swallow to feel the kind of psychy empathogen vibe and snort on the comeup to have the more talkative approach.
At some friends' gatherings when people would drink more than usual and the gathering would turn into a "party", I have sometimes snorted only 50mg just to be on their "level" since they are not druggies nor much used to drinking alcohol anymore.
With druggies' friends, 150mg swallowed and 50mg snorted (watch out, it's the most painful thing I've snorted as of now) puts me in a great mood. I can redose every 3 hours or so. It's what I took an hour ago and made me want to write this.
i used to swallow >300mg every time I would take it, this gets pretty rolly, but I'm trying to be a more moderate drug user. Once I swallowed 300mg and snorted 300mg at the same time, it's the only time my wife made a tape of me because she had never seen me so out of it. I don't remember much but I seemed to enjoy it. I ended up having a psychy nap at some point and snorted some more waking up after a good 2-hour nap.
Not saying it's not toxic, but in my case I have not felt much adverse effects while on it. Just some comedowns but I have felt much worse with MDMA or 3-MMC I guess.
I would define it as the non-psychedelic version of 6-APB. Yet, there are some trippy vibes to it (different from the typical empathogen trippy) and since I love psychedelics I'm always happy to feel such vibes.
This made me realize I don't feel the need to take MDMA anytime soon (even though I could), but I would love to get my hands on 3-MMC again.

Last edited:
Just look at fenfluramine - which had a side-effect of making people sleepy!

Fenfluramine was a medication that was intended to be taken at least once daily. You cannot compare that to the effects of some rc that will Not be taken daily.