• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3-MeO-PCP) First 3 times: A new window

OP was dosing 3-meO-PCP incorrectly. Second dose two days after first dose, third dose three days after. Users should allow more time, esp for elevated doses over 20mg.

Another point of harm reduction for anyone who would read the OP's story, do not keep bumping multiple doses of 3-meO as he described. One step can take you from the shallows to the endless dropoff. Only redose one time only, about 6 hours after the first, at about an equal dose.

Its great stuff when used wisely.

Lol, this was supposed to be in the TR forum. Guess it's ok in here for a bit, but if the mods can move it to TR eventually, I'd be very appreciative.

MUCH less, IMO. At this point, I'd say that this drug is not recreational at all. It is very medicinal.

I understand what you mean. Yes, IV Ketamine tends to be more immediately-euphoric than entheogenic. That said, you may not mind introspection with dissociatives since they remove the emotional/fear aspect that psychedelics seem to amplify.

Yes. The dream interpretation lead to a long discussion of my current life events and my point of view on things, which definitely needs some adjustment. It seems like this last trip catalyzed this process into beginning.

The duration of the "disinterestant" phase seems to be around 3 hours. I have as suspicion that it is dose-dependent since trials with smaller doses lasted less. The duration of the second, introspective phase lasted much longer - as in second-day longer.

I did not seem to elaborate at one point in my writeup: The fact that this drug has twice given me a "comedown" of sorts. I felt frazzled and burnt out the next day - the same sort of sensation one feels after having had a bad experience with weed.

Analgesia? Not that I could think of. If you meant anaesthesia, then sadly, no. There is a little "zing" in the background, but it feels a lot like DXM in this regard. I found that my lips get a bit numb though.