Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3-MeO-PCP) First 3 times: A new window

Define recreational!
Heh heh: "Having broad appeal."

What's appealing?: I think it could wrangle in people who like opiates but are leery of most other dissociatives. It doesn't cause me any nausea, which is an impediment to going out on most dissociatives for me (and I assume some others). It's a pro-social dissociative if there is such a thing (and by the looks of China's ketamine orgy there is!). It feels good and is mildly disinhibiting, yet unlike other dissociatives it leaves my ability to speak and socialize intact. I don't think it needs huge fireworks. Just look at opiates and benzos and barbiturates. It's probably got more potential to do good psychological work than any of these, but it's also got some of the carefree qualities that make them broadly appealing.

I think that my calling it recreational stems from the fact that I end up feeling good about myself because it allows me to deal with problems that are difficult to pin down under sober conditions. Probably would be quite unspectacular if I was a well rounded (in the psychological sense, I'm aware that I very easily become physically well rounded), balanced person! =D

..meaning the biggger a pompous prick you are,the more you'll enjoy it or what !? =D
But then,assholes tend to be well rounded,hmmm...

That's me! =D

3-MeOPCE is def the more recreational, more laughing at the absurdity than pondering on the subject

Last edited:
I finally got around to trying my sample of 3-meo-pce the other day. I've had the sample since winter(now it's summer) and I was very excited to try it as I love PCP and basically all dissociatives. I hadnt done any in a while. 200mg was dissolved in 2ml water so I could IM it. Everyone i knew personally reported it was very mild upto 50mg either IN or IV so I decided to start at .5cc(50mg) and workup from there.
After 5min. Nothing so I did another .5cc, 5min later nothn. 1cc more(100mg) and 5min later still nothn.
Originally I tested the sample that was givin to me to see if it would test positive in a drug test kit and it showed a def positive for PCP and was givin to me by a trusted source(I believe). I'm not sure of the stability of this molecule perhaps it is less stable than LSD as I've done liquid and tabs found in couches and under beds that was years old with some success but this was just nothing whatso ever. I'm going to try another drug test to see but so far this stuff either degrades fairly quick or is really weak. Damn shame too cuz I was really excited about this one.

Jamshyd, your writing is out of this world. Your taste and diction are so well developed that I did a double take reading that you're in college with parents in their 60s. Not sure how old you are, but you've got a lifetime of great writing ahead of you. Keep at it! I wanna read your first book.

On the subject of parents and your sexuality--you're well aware of the effects of cultural conditioning... but the bond between parent and child is a powerful one, full of latent surprises. Don't sell your parents short just because. Don't forget that they've lived through six decades, and remember changing your diapers like it was yesterday.

^ Thank you so much for your kind words. I actually really appreciate what you've told me as I consider writing to be the only form of artistic expression that I capable of.

I am 25, btw, and plan on moving out once again.

Since posting that report, my health deteriorated, and I failed at my attempt at college. But things seem to be getting better now.

I already have a university degree, albeit a very useless one when it comes to putting bread on the table... I think it is about time I'd taken up teaching abroad once more, hopefully not failing again...

^ Thank you so much for your kind words. I actually really appreciate what you've told me as I consider writing to be the only form of artistic expression that I capable of.

I am 25, btw, and plan on moving out once again.

Since posting that report, my health deteriorated, and I failed at my attempt at college. But things seem to be getting better now.

I already have a university degree, albeit a very useless one when it comes to putting bread on the table... I think it is about time I'd taken up teaching abroad once more, hopefully not failing again...

Forgive me if I am being too nosy here, but did you say your parents were from Palestine? As in first generation? I imagine that would be a very difficult situation for you to openly express your sexuality. Sometimes I wonder if I would be strong enough to stand up for who I am. I still lie to my Grandma about being an atheist because I don't want to have her worry all the time about my soul.

I finally got around to trying my sample of 3-meo-pce the other day. I've had the sample since winter(now it's summer) and I was very excited to try it as I love PCP and basically all dissociatives. I hadnt done any in a while. 200mg was dissolved in 2ml water so I could IM it. Everyone i knew personally reported it was very mild upto 50mg either IN or IV so I decided to start at .5cc(50mg) and workup from there.
After 5min. Nothing so I did another .5cc, 5min later nothn. 1cc more(100mg) and 5min later still nothn.
Originally I tested the sample that was givin to me to see if it would test positive in a drug test kit and it showed a def positive for PCP and was givin to me by a trusted source(I believe). I'm not sure of the stability of this molecule perhaps it is less stable than LSD as I've done liquid and tabs found in couches and under beds that was years old with some success but this was just nothing whatso ever. I'm going to try another drug test to see but so far this stuff either degrades fairly quick or is really weak. Damn shame too cuz I was really excited about this one.

Nothing at all!? 20mg IM should have had you well and truely away with it

Forgive me if I am being too nosy here, but did you say your parents were from Palestine? As in first generation?
Not nosy at all, and yes they are :). For some reason I missed the last couple of posts in this thread, hence my delay.

---

FnB: Duly Noted ;).

Oh it's a bloody good painkiller for pains that happen in bits you don't have anymore (phantom limb pain). Somebody with influence should be writing this down and making notes for other sufferers! =D

I do look forward to trying it, and when I do I'll report on fantom-wing pain ;). Thank me later!

=D

sounds great! waiting for my source to get this in just now that and the 4-meo if you have tried both OP what one would you say is better? tbh this report on the 3-meo sounds btter than any 4-meo i have seen

I have not tried 4-MeO, but I would say I haven't read anything about it that makes me want to look for and try it.

I haven't heard anything that sounded good about 3-MeO-PCP, sounds more like an opioid than a dissociative to me, but 4-MeO-PCP is by far my favorite dissociative. I mean, your report doesn't sound 'trippy' at all.

^ It is not "trippy" at all for me, no. It is very medicinal, and not opiate-like either - more DRI-like. It is certainly insightful (very much so at times), but I am not in a hurry to try it again, because I found the intensity of the after-effects rather worrysome.

I'd be open to trying 4-MeO if offered, but so far between the 3 PCP analogues I've tried I am not very impressed by the PCP family as a whole, and am hoping the direction of research follows suite with the compound mentioned by FnB (ie. more toward Ketamine, less toward PCP).

The ones with a keto oxygen on the cyclohexane ring seem to have much more oomph associated with them (probably due to the fast in fast out rule - compare a fastacting DNRI, like cocaine with say desoxypipradrol)

Sourcing, asking where to get certain things, is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator: