• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stimulants 3-CPM

What's fxe like @higherconciousness may I ask? Like mxe or have you not done that? I'm gutted I missed the boat with mxe! Or I think I did anyway, as I was surprised with a line of something at a party once that I thought was meph, but turned out it was ket or some form of it.
I went completely blind for about 15 mins. F&B was at the same party and it was at the height of mxe's influx. I have no idea if it was ket or not as I've only had ket about half a dozen times, so not well attuned to and subtle differences.
Oh yeah, MXE was and still is one of my favorite drugs full stop. Maybe there is a little romantic nostalgia warping my opinion on it, but it was magical. Had a warmth and euphoria ket lacks as well as a more mystical grandiose edge to it.

FXE is a bit unique. I prefer it to ketamine. It has more warmth, is more clear headed, stimulating yet relaxing, and feels clean. Very little side effects when it wears off. I think it lasts a little longer than K too. Right after it started to wear off I took 100 mg of ha-966 sublingually and it totally clears away any negative side effects, made me hypomanic and full of energy. Thoughts are constructed in a rapid and fluid manner and my memory recall is crazy. I wrote a great paper for school that night.

FXE isn’t a MXE replacement, but there are some slight similarities and I am quite fond of it. Just ordered more

Oh god yes. A combination of 3-FPM & 4-FMPH is the elixir of life, when it comes to sex (believe me, getting things going, at my age, takes a fair bit)
Damn man I’m 33 and have zero sex drive even on stims these days. Probably other issues at hand lol. Oh you said 3-fpm, I was asking about 3-cpm and 4fmph

i did not read the entire thread, not on uppers anymore. but

3cpm is strong serotonin releaser, and a good dopamine releaser. that means you might feel high like a bit of mdma in the beginning going back to pure dopamine. dopamine binges can last for days, 5-10 or more.

pure dopamine has advantages and disadvantages. for example loss of control and psychosis like alpha pvp. if you are immune to psychoses, you can do weeks being awake. if your are not, you might try to kill your girlfriend on day 2 cause she planed it all.

i did not read the entire thread, not on uppers anymore. but

3cpm is strong serotonin releaser, and a good dopamine releaser. that means you might feel high like a bit of mdma in the beginning going back to pure dopamine. dopamine binges can last for days, 5-10 or more.

pure dopamine has advantages and disadvantages. for example loss of control and psychosis like alpha pvp. if you are immune to psychoses, you can do weeks being awake. if your are not, you might try to kill your girlfriend on day 2 cause she planed it all.
When you've been sectioned several times, psychosis is distinctly familiar. I used to have weeks long binges on MDPV without and deranged behaviour (other than marathon wankfests). I can see how it can fuck with your head, but losing your hand at 13, in a self created explosion, is a sharp short intro to mental health problems. A whole life and you learn to deal with it.
Clouds and silver linings...