European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stimulants 3-CPM

Twigs

Bluelighter
3-CPM is 3-chlorophenmetrazine, which has the same structure as 3-FPM but the fluoro atom is replaced by chlorine.

3-CPM has very similar properties and is the chloro-derivative of 3-FPM, however studies are showing it is more serotonergic than 3-FPM.

Any first hand experiences?

I like 3-fpm and if its a bit more serotonergic that does sound good.

3-fpm wreak havoc on my nose and lungs, but I doubt that the chloro version is any better.

Is this a new one then? If so, does this indicate that 3-fpm is heading for a worldwide ban?
Nope its been sold on a few popular Canadian vendors for a good while now. Can really only speak on Canada but there is nothing to lead me to believe its headed for a ban. Very few hospitalizations for the many years its been around. Even limited experience reports on the other analogues despite them being around for years

3-fpm is 3-Flourophenmetrazine

3-cpm is 3-Chlorophenmetrazine

4-mpm is 4-Methylphenmetrazine

3-mpm is 3-Methoxyphenmetrazine

4-dcpm is 3,4-Dichlorophenmetrazine

3-ipm is 5-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine

Only one I have experience with is 3-fpm the others have barley been touched by anybody unfortunately

Nope its been sold on a few popular Canadian vendors for a good while now. Can really only speak on Canada but there is nothing to lead me to believe its headed for a ban. Very few hospitalizations for the many years its been around. Even limited experience reports on the other analogues despite them being around for years

3-fpm is 3-Flourophenmetrazine

3-cpm is 3-Chlorophenmetrazine

4-mpm is 4-Methylphenmetrazine

3-mpm is 3-Methoxyphenmetrazine

4-dcpm is 3,4-Dichlorophenmetrazine

3-ipm is 5-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine

Only one I have experience with is 3-fpm the others have barley been touched by anybody unfortunately
I’ve done all but the last on the list. 3 cpm is very similar to fpm ..not the same mind you, vapes extremely well, do not boof, or snort far more damaging then 3 fpm to Muscous membranes…the rest meh.

I’ve done all but the last on the list. 3 cpm is very similar to fpm ..not the same mind you, vapes extremely well, do not boof, or snort far more damaging then 3 fpm to Muscous membranes…the rest meh.
Aye that's awesome to hear. Is it a fair assessment to say 3-cpm has more headspace? Found that was something I appreciated from the 3-fpm very smooth but offers some interesting headspace. I found vaping to be incredibly forgiving even at 40-50mgs vaped which is the furthest I'd take it. Yet I felt like there was very strong draw to redose. Far stronger than my experiences with coke yet not as good effects but more compulsive. I imagine that has a lot to do with there relative purity

Aye that's awesome to hear. Is it a fair assessment to say 3-cpm has more headspace? Found that was something I appreciated from the 3-fpm very smooth but offers some interesting headspace. I found vaping to be incredibly forgiving even at 40-50mgs vaped which is the furthest I'd take it. Yet I felt like there was very strong draw to redose. Far stronger than my experiences with coke yet not as good effects but more compulsive. I imagine that has a lot to do with there relative purity
I was doing up until 2 weeks ago approx one gram of 3 fpm a day for approx 2 years…I’ve done very stim under the sun, I have an adderall script, more coke and it’s analogues then I care to remember, Cathinones as well…

with that said 3 fpm is for me the holy grail of stims…no stim is more euphoric or more forgiving to me. 3 cpm does not scratch the exact same itch…it’s lacks something of the special headspace that 3 fpm has…but I could see if some people liked it better…it vapes better, takes less and provides pure dopamine with a touch of sérotonine action. The rest suck minus I’ve only done the déch once and I was already pretty deep into a 3fpm cpm binge…it did have similar action as well.

Coke is just shorting acting and harder on the body…it’s actually really hard to maintain 3 day coke binge for that reason…3fpm is so forgiving I sometimes felt better 3 days in no sleep then on the first day…but it is the most addictive substance I’ve ever had the pleasure of being addicted to.

Coke is just shorting acting and harder on the body…it’s actually really hard to maintain 3 day coke binge for that reason…3fpm is so forgiving I sometimes felt better 3 days in no sleep then on the first day…but it is the most addictive substance I’ve ever had the pleasure of being addicted to.
Holy shit man I was concerned when took it me two weeks to go through a gram mostly via inhalation. I've found some mild vasocontraction follows after a few days of not using especially after smoking or drinking coffee.

Definitely my favorite stim I've done as well though I have very limited experience. I find its great for productivity but easily becomes compulsive to use and due to its purity and price point almost makes it unsafe because of how available it is. Mind sharing some of the negatives of theses binges?

Is this a new one then? If so, does this indicate that 3-fpm is heading for a worldwide ban?
A well known can vendor just informed this is the last shipment of 3 fpm Hcl… mind you they offer a liquid state free base form of 3fpm that seems to be unaffected and still available and it’s every bit as good as the best fpm.

FYI I recognize you as a 3 fpm og I learned a lot about it from your interactions on the threads kudos,

Holy shit man I was concerned when took it me two weeks to go through a gram mostly via inhalation. I've found some mild vasocontraction follows after a few days of not using especially after smoking or drinking coffee.

Definitely my favorite stim I've done as well though I have very limited experience. I find its great for productivity but easily becomes compulsive to use and due to its purity and price point almost makes it unsafe because of how available it is. Mind sharing some of the negatives of theses binges?
Negatives come hard and fast as far as I can tell are primarily due to lack of sleep. Time dilation is a concern like no other on fpm…days zip by, like can’t actually believe how fast. Acne I’m prone to it already, fpm for me drives that system into overdrive. Dry mouth/oral issues, big one for me. But the worst part was I developed a very bad build up of mucous that seemed never ending whenever taking 3fpm.

Otherwise I produced my best work at an unheard of pace, lost weight just enough to pop the abs out, also of note there is a reason the Beatles made there first run on this drug…there exists no drug that enhances everything music from listening to making, period …this 2 year span I recorded 6 albums and 30 music videos and went from good guitar player not a keyboard player…to the best at both I personally know…it’s an insane drug for focus and flow state no drug matches it.

I always wanted to try phenmetrazine. I’m not tech savvy enough to figure out how to order it. If you don’t mind could you talk a little bit about the sexual/increased libido side of it. From what Ive read it’s really supposed to get you going.

Y
I always wanted to try phenmetrazine. I’m not tech savvy enough to figure out how to order it. If you don’t mind could you talk a little bit about the sexual/increased libido side of it. From what Ive read it’s really supposed to get you going.
You will become a rockhard sex god on all the active phenmetrazines

Also of note when you lose weight as you will on regular phenmetrazines use...your penis gets bigger...all around based sex compound.

Ive eaten about 2 g of chemdawg but i still have my wits about me! Why all the strange stims? I only ever had sulphate and meth...did i miss a meeting? Are these stims better?

Stims make you strange. Strange stims make you stranger.

Whether strange stims are better is up to you. I personally like my strangeness strange as fuck.

I also like vodka...