• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate (3,4-CTMP / 3,4-DCMP)

15 mg tops. With plenty to smoke and drink. Doesn't seem to be particularly anorectic as I can eat readily. FGS, don't re-dose and this is a smooth functional stimulant. I used to like desoxypipradol though.

Synthesis and Pharmacology of Potential Cocaine Antagonists. 2.
Structure-Activity Relationship Studies of Aromatic Ring-Substituted
Methylphenidate Analogs
Howard M. Deutsch, Qing Shi, Ewa Gruszecka-Kowalik, and Margaret M. Schweri

J. Med. Chem. 1996, 39, 1201-1209

But who's to say this is the reaction scheme that would be used by the labs supplying vendors here? Who's to say they would even bother producing anything other than the racemate?

A reputable vendor would have most if not all of his wares tested by an equally reputable, independent third-party lab. Then he would publish the results and provide links to the third-party lab's report pertaining to his specific products so customers can research this lab to confirm its existence and reputation. My vendor does just that. Also sometimes he gets shipments seized at Customs and in turn these guys send samples to a government lab to make sure the products are not controlled/scheduled or illegal.

In this country (Canada) the testing is done by Health Canada (similar to FDA) and when the process is done they release the shipment along with the test results and a link to the file as it appears in government files, at least the part available to the public. These labs (third-party or Health Canada) have all the mass specs, fancy scales and chemistry equipment one can expect of such facilities. Since my vendor operates in such conditions, I have looked up the labs he deals with, some are university labs, some are affiliated to well-known pharmaceuticals companies. This allows me to feel more at ease knowing that what is printed on the label is very likely to be accurate.

thats not what i am saying i mean in the terms of its a wonder drug for stim fiends like mxe was for many including myself . i know they are nothing alike as this is a stim for a start off . do you see what i am saying now ? :) sorry if that sounds off im not meaning to be

has anyone used these Pyrazolam with it ? can think of any reason as to why i shouldn't take them together but better to ask

Dude sees no reason why you should not be using a mid-potency downer such as Pyrazolam (if you are sure what you have is indeed Pyrazolam) along with 3,4-CTMP in order to attenuate the untoward effects of this drug. Being on the tolerant side Dude always uses a strong benzo with this one, takes care of many of the symptoms encountered in this thread.

When doing 3,4-CTMP Dude uses 15mg temazepam (Restoril) every 4 hours during a stim trip and 45mg when he goes to bed at which time he falls asleep so fast he often wakes up in the morning with clothes and lights still on, with yesterday's paper and the cat lying on his chest. Dudes favorite daytime benzo when he needs it is bromazepam (Lectopan), which is designed to be either swallowed or administered sublingually which makes for ultra-quick onset, quite impressive.

So yeah, Dude thinks you can use a benzo concomitant with 3,4-CTMP but start with the smallest therapeutic dosage and work your way up to where you feel comfortable. Stay away from temazepam if you are not benzo tolerant however, or ask your pharmacist to order the 10mg tablet variant (if you have a script obviously) which is not available everywhere unfortunately. Anyway for now better just stick with Pyrazolam since you already have some. Use a moderate dose at first (follow the posology) and see how it goes. Sometimes when benzos are used along with a stim a small dose works better than a large one, but Dude doesn't really know why.

Last edited:
its an norm with stim fiends its not so much as to take edge off its more like a form of speed balling i would guess uppers and downers

A civilized speedball of sorts, absolutely. Mixing a moderate dose of benzo with a stim is not junkie stuff, it's common sense. Just like a doctor who prescribes a med and then prescribes another drug to manage the side effects of the first one. that's just good practice.

I'm sure there is great potential for panic attacks and paranoid psychotic states to develop in people who take too much, too often and let it get the better of them.

Confirmed. btw this RC produces euphoria at higher dosages so pack temazepam or another quick-onset downer along if you intend to use the stuff, never know when it will be needed.

got 250mg of this coming in the next few day to help with my mdvp withderawles and ive got through something liken 300 benzo of mix verity benzo's abuse inthev last 2 months

got 250mg of this coming in the next few day to help with my mdvp withderawles and ive got through something liken 300 benzo of mix verity benzo's abuse inthev last 2 months

From personal experience if dosed properly this drug kills WD's of just about any other clean stim on the market, gets rid of the cravings as well. That's cool for curing those nasty MDVP WD blues if that's all you're after. I mean, using 3,4-CTMP won't stop addiction to stims because as a potent amphetamine congener it's addictive itself. But at least the ride is less bumpy than that of MDVP or EPH, and the comedown is easier.

That being said, 3,4-CTMP's unusually high potency is more likely to cause dosage-related incidents that may require emergency administration of a strong quick-onset benzo like temazepam, by far the best downer I know for the purpose. Hard to score for young people now apparently, and banned in several countries. Pity, really.

Haven't slept for about 50 hours now, redosing 15mg every 4 to 6 hours and still no interest in that freshly refilled temazepam script sitting right in front of me. Nurturing thoughts of banging plainish woman next door, beats yank-o-marathon. Big natural boobs bouncing around... but I digress. Plenty of sex threads elsewhere on the forum. Yeah this drug is a nice enough stim but requires some adjustments on the part of the user and serious downers at hand 'cause the line between enjoyment and paranoia is quite thin.

A reputable vendor would have most if not all of his wares tested by an equally reputable, independent third-party lab. Then he would publish the results and provide links to the third-party lab's report pertaining to his specific products so customers can research this lab to confirm its existence and reputation. My vendor does just that. Also sometimes he gets shipments seized at Customs and in turn these guys send samples to a government lab to make sure the products are not controlled/scheduled or illegal.

You're making the assumption that this is actually getting detected by customs though man, IN CANADA, I know personally for a fact that one of the major/the major vendor in Ontario regularly smuggles certain products pretty well, A friend and I once purchased 2 kg of methylone from him in three parts and were given the containers it was shipped in. It's very possible in Canadian customs to slip something beneath the radar any less than 50-100g. Just because they test what they DETECT and confirm is LEGAL in Canada to sell as a RC doesn't mean that he isn't sneaking in the super grey-legal-area things... And once they do land, whether shipped or smuggled, that fellow has full ability to recrystallize with whatever adulterant he likes. I've had some atrociously dirty Ethylphenidate crystal out of a major canadian free-access source. Just because he gets NMR analysis done doesn't always mean he doesn't play with it afterwards. That being said, He is reliable enough to repeat business and is a friend, and the 3,4 CTMP maybe april this year was the best I've encountered. Just saying as a general rule of thumb, he might not always play ball.

Last edited:
In other news, personally this RC = onset around 60 minutes orally, 10mg of a clumpy, sticky white hcl powder, not grainy whatsoever... moderately euphoric, but takes long enough to come along that it doesn't cause compulsive behaviour, which is nice. Induces restless leg syndrome, peripheral hallucinations when used in combination with alcohol and notable perspiration/raise in body temperature around the 4 hour mark til it's gone.... Schizo-effective at any higher of a dose on an idle mind, Insufflation caused excessive desire to feel immediate effects, resulting in several doses within the first hour causing blurred vision, insatiable libido and 24-48 hour residual effects similar to excessive abuse of MDPV but twice as long to dissipate. Clean vaporization from foil seems to cause little more than cranial pressure and little more than a slightly altered state with little to no resemblance of the oral experience, even when hydrolyzed with soda. Had a batch around a year and a half ago when this first appeared which was granulated, which did little at all compared to the batch from which 500mg has now lasted 4 months of weekly use. It essentially destroyed a destructive/obsessive pursuit of A-pvp/MDPV though, in a fairly positive way. I live with ADD and bipolar type II, and am an alcoholic. This chemical has been somewhat of a blessing, but still has a dark side. Had I not had previous experience with the Nbome family I imagine I would have greatly underestimated the difference between batch strength per mg and gotten myself into some sad states of mind. High doses cause (for my quite rattled mind) schizophrenic closed-eye hallucinations 20 hours after dosing, if I'm trying to sleep without a downer... Lovely compound all around when sourced properly, but the difference between batches is atrocious and reckless behaviour is rewarded with some serious consequence.

Last edited:
That being said, one of my absolute favourite but most gut-destructing things to do is to bomb 300mg AH-7921 and 20 mg 3,4-CTMP after 20 minutes while drinking like a fish... These seem to get along far too well.
Just peachy for longboarding...

300mg of AH-7921?!? Holy fuck that would last me days. You do know it's barely active orally, yes? It's meant to be smoked in small amounts. Think 20mg, 30mg (well think in relation to your own tolerance but 300mg of AH is insane amounts and only that high cos such a tiny percentage of that is even getting into your system. I have opie tolerance and 100mg would very easily last me all day - usually two or even nearer three given the lengthy duration. Admittedly I've mostly only used it (and not used it often) for analgesia almost exlusively cos doesn't feel very recreational to me so use other opies for that. As a painkiller it's incredibly impressive though. Leaves morphine for dead in my opinion (analgesic effects not sedative effects that is). I'd suggest maybe starting with 10mg smoked/vaped/chased off tinfoil or in a pipe or whatever if you are going to continue using the stuff. You can titrate to where you want to be very easily as it kicks in within seconds (although bear in mind it takes a fair bit longer to peak even though you feel it straight away as it's long acting... or jjust cos it takes a while to peak even smoked) 300mg is such a waste of product it's... a bit like being given diamorphine amps and drinking them.

Obvious warnings about combining booze with opies apply of course. There's good reason that combo (in all it's many and varied forms) kills even the most extreme, heavy and seasoned users who do it daily. Choking on vomit whilst unconscious doesn't give much of a shit if you did twuce as much last week and every week before that cos only needs to happen once.

Sorry FG but this has been bugging the living shit out of me all day. Obviously drugs affect people differently and YMMV and all that... but MDPV does not produce withdrawals. Does produce comedowns and rebound effects for a few days after an extended binge but even the really, really extended binges - weeks and months going through gramme after gramme after gramme using every ROA possible don't bring about any withdrawal symptoms. Not a single one. Ever.

Cravings, yes. Intense ones. Psychosis too of course. All the things it's known and loved for. Never withdrawal though. I was gonna let it slide but actually that's misinformation and this is a HR site so I'm not. You bought some desoxy cos you want to keep taking stims - and ideally really potent ones with dicey reputations. That's fine. Well not really but in the sense that it's your life and you can do with it as you please. Don't use your personal justifications to start innacurate myths and rumours that could fuck with other people though. If anybody sees that post and takes it at face value that's another person gonna think they need to take a far nastier, far more potent, far more long acting stimulant that is even more notrious than MDPV itself for causing acute psychosis given that a few mg provide strong stimulation for 72h or so. And it's fiendish as fuck despite being dull as fuck and really quite unpleasant. That's also fine - each to their own - but that post is misleading at best and potentially downright dangerous.

Just a thought, but if you really are getting actual w/d symptoms has it crossed your mind that claiming to also be taking several hundred assorted benzos over the last couple of months (and all the other hundreds in the months before that) may have anything to do with it? Just a thought that may be worth investigating.

I feel for you and your situation, FG. I'm not sure I fully understand much of it but it's abundantly clear you are suffering and have been for quite some time. I'm not saying any of this to attack you but I also can't let you spread misinformation like this whether deliberately (which I don't believe is likely to be the case) or because you're so whacked out on benzos you are completely forgetting the fact they are insanely addictive with some of the most intense w/d of any substance there is.

Sorry if it sounds a bit harsh but that post could do real damage to somebody if they believed it and did no further research. Desoxy is serious shit. Makes MDPV look like Horlicks. Ideal choice to coast down after a peev binge obviously 8)

That's your bizniz entirely but it's mine to make it abundantly clear your excuse for buying it is an outright untruth. MDPV causes no - none, zero - w/d symptoms. Couple days in bed, fluids and food and you're back to normal if perhaps a bit sluggish and lethargic for another couple days whilst the dopamine fully replenishes. There is no w/d on Earth that would allow - insist with no choice in the matter - that you have a very long sleep then eat and drink til you're fit to burst. That is how you deal with the aftereffects of extended MDPV sessions no matter how insanely extended they become.

Last edited:
Sorry FG but this has been bugging the living shit out of me all day. Obviously drugs affect people differently and YMMV and all that... but MDPV does not produce withdrawals. Does produce comedowns and rebound effects for a few days after an extended binge but even the really, really extended binges - weeks and months going through gramme after gramme after gramme using every ROA possible don't bring about any withdrawal symptoms. Not a single one. Ever.

Cravings, yes. Intense ones. Psychosis too of course. All the things it's known and loved for. Never withdrawal though. I was gonna let it slide but actually that's misinformation and this is a HR site so I'm not. You bought some desoxy cos you want to keep taking stims - and ideally really potent ones with dicey reputations. That's fine. Well not really but in the sense that it's your life and you can do with it as you please. Don't use your personal justifications to start innacurate myths and rumours that could fuck with other people though. If anybody sees that post and takes it at face value that's another person gonna think they need to take a far nastier, far more potent, far more long acting stimulant that is even more notrious than MDPV itself for causing acute psychosis given that a few mg provide strong stimulation for 72h or so. And it's fiendish as fuck despite being dull as fuck and really quite unpleasant. That's also fine - each to their own - but that post is misleading at best and potentially downright dangerous.

Just a thought, but if you really are getting actual w/d symptoms has it crossed your mind that claiming to also be taking several hundred assorted benzos over the last couple of months (and all the other hundreds in the months before that) may have anything to do with it? Just a thought that may be worth investigating.

I feel for you and your situation, FG. I'm not sure I fully understand much of it but it's abundantly clear you are suffering and have been for quite some time. I'm not saying any of this to attack you but I also can't let you spread misinformation like this whether deliberately (which I don't believe is likely to be the case) or because you're so whacked out on benzos you are completely forgetting the fact they are insanely addictive with some of the most intense w/d of any substance there is.

Sorry if it sounds a bit harsh but that post could do real damage to somebody if they believed it and did no further research. Desoxy is serious shit. Makes MDPV look like Horlicks. Ideal choice to coast down after a peev binge obviously 8)

That's your bizniz entirely but it's mine to make it abundantly clear your excuse for buying it is an outright untruth. MDPV causes no - none, zero - w/d symptoms. Couple days in bed, fluids and food and you're back to normal if perhaps a bit sluggish and lethargic for another couple days whilst the dopamine fully replenishes. There is no w/d on Earth that would allow - insist with no choice in the matter - that you have a very long sleep then eat and drink til you're fit to burst. That is how you deal with the aftereffects of extended MDPV sessions no matter how insanely extended they become.

Hasn't he ordered 3,4-DCMP instead of 2-DPMP (desoxypipradrol) though?

Could be the case yes. Can't see him having mentioned which he's referring to specifically but given both are ultrapotent and long-acting stimulants the same still applies and it's still an excuse to take more stims which has nothing to do with recent MDPV use beyond fiending or just wanting to take it that bit closer to more severe psychosis by upping the potency and duration and having enough to be fairly sure that will be what happens.

The issue is in posting spurious self-justifications using completely misleading and innacurate information that other people may see and simply assume that's standard practice to counterract non-existant MDPV w/d whilst completely failing to point out that those hundreds of assorted benzos used for prolonged periods are the very obvious prime suspect for any actual w/d symtoms he may well be experiencing - would be amazing if he wasn't, Big difference between benzo w/d and tring to 'remedy' it with sillystrong and very long-acting stimulants. Talk about seizure risk 8(

I want to say to please, please be very cautious taking either of the substances named in the thread title if actually in acute benzo w/d. We all know it's nigh-on impossible to OD on benzos alone but ultrapotent stims during acute benzo wi/d is just an horrific idea and not something that should go unchallenged.

fully agree Shambles, ive never really thought through it before or planned for it, but i will do from now on, as stim binges can be very distracting and a complete departure from normal routines. On my occasional stim binges i sometimes forget (for a few hours at least) to take my usual benzo dose at the usual times that my body and mind has become accustomed to. Thankfully i have allways rememebered at some point how dangerous it could be to combine a prolonged stim session with acute benzo w/d. My body seems to give me plenty of warning cues "take your fucking etiz now" as i start getting mild spasms and pulses and twitches and such like when ive gone too long without those down regulators.

Fg if youve been boshing benzos for a couple of months you're gonna have to be carefull especially if you are combining this with crazy extended really heavy duty stim and dissociative sessions.:(

I thought it was obvious that by "withdrawals" FG was using the term in its broadest sense of having cravings and feeling fucked up with dopamine depletion and such, not the restricted criteria of physical addiction and its associated WD symptoms. 3,4-CTMP would obviously relieve the former.

Fg if youve been boshing benzos for a couple of months you're gonna have to be carefull especially if you are combining this with crazy extended really heavy duty stim and dissociative sessions.:(

I wholly agree that doing 3,4-CTMP while on benzo WD's is a big no-no, in fact this heavy-duty stim should not be taken unless a mid (etiz, lorazepam, bromazepam, etc.) to strong potency (temazepam or clonazepam) benzo is at hand to deal with untoward side effects. Temazepam is ideally suited due to its high potency and very quick onset.

I've had some atrociously dirty Ethylphenidate crystal out of a major canadian free-access source. Just because he gets NMR analysis done doesn't always mean he doesn't play with it afterwards. That being said, He is reliable enough to repeat business and is a friend, and the 3,4 CTMP maybe april this year was the best I've encountered. Just saying as a general rule of thumb, he might not always play ball.

Looks like we may have a friend and an opinion in common ;)

I switched to this from EPH becouse my tolerance was insane. Always chasing that first high going through 1g+ a day. Only had 2 fullblown psychotic trips on 2g+ and to much Benzos. Being chased for hours by giant spiders made me more coutious. And comparing the effects at same dose is very interesting. My regular meds are 45mg Mirtazapin 150mg Pregabalin/day and Quetiapine 25mg when needed but Shizophrenia was always substance induced and faded quickly. Not even on topic but i need a break. It will evolve with time plese dont delete..

From personal experience if dosed properly this drug kills WD's of just about any other clean stim on the market, gets rid of the cravings as well. That's cool for curing those nasty MDVP WD blues if that's all you're after. I mean, using 3,4-CTMP won't stop addiction to stims because as a potent amphetamine congener it's addictive itself. But at least the ride is less bumpy than that of MDVP or EPH, and the comedown is easier.

That being said, 3,4-CTMP's unusually high potency is more likely to cause dosage-related incidents that may require emergency administration of a strong quick-onset benzo like temazepam, by far the best downer I know for the purpose. Hard to score for young people now apparently, and banned in several countries. Pity, really.

I needed to comment on this thread, my feelings are similar to those quoted above. My first experience with this chemical (2-3mg taken 10 hours ago, between 1/4 and 1/3rd of a yellowish brownish speckled, thick but small compressed pill that kind of crumbled apart) was excellent. I have taken Adderal (10-20mg per day, instant release), and was looking for a functional stimulant. Basically as of right now this drug seems perfect and seems to me to have huge potential; absolutely stable stimulation (except when I needed to eat, which a dip in my productive stability indicated to me), no jitters or feelings of being tweaked out at all, able to function completely normally and interact socially more attentively and naturally then I am usually. Currently, 10 hours after ingestion, I feel a bit less stimulated than earlier, though I have no feelings of "coming down". I don't expect to have trouble sleeping.

So, first of all 10mg seems to me a huge dose. Second, this drug is not "fun", nor does it give a satisfying rush.

If it wasn't for potential neurotoxicity I would be seeing how sustainable it is to take this 4-5 days a week. Is there any updated information on this? Anyone who has taken the drug over an extended period of time? There was one person a few pages back, but there hasn't been an update that I saw aside from that he sharply developed a tolerance after a few weeks of use. In terms of functionality, in my experience with stimulants (adderal instant release and XR, vyvanse, methamphetamine, MDMA) this one just kills them all.

**** It's been awhile that it's been around now, is there any updated info in neurotoxicity? ****