• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate (3,4-CTMP / 3,4-DCMP)

im going to risk this stuff again in the next few weeks see if this time i get better results

dont bother mate. Please. it wont be better. it'll be even worse and £45 will get flushed down the bog !

there are rc stims that actually make you feel good. This one makes you ill as fuck, dysphoric, paranoid, jittery, and'll probably give someone a heart attack.

it has no plusses, no music enhancement, no mood lift, no hornyness, nothing. All negatives. Worst invention ever.

Last edited:
A single 10 mg tablet mixed with a 30 mg of morphine sulfate (crushed MS-Contin) taken sublingually an hour in then another 30 mg insufflated 4 hours made 3,4-DCMP in an enjoyable drug. BUT, both times trying this without an opiate before were bummers. At 2.5 mg it made me a shaking, nervous wreck at work. A different time 10 mg made me agitated and restless for hours on end with no euphoria.

This is serious stuff! 10mg tabs seem a bit strong to me, 3 to 5mg is enough for a light buzz, anything heavier is less than pleasant, dysphoric, paranoia inducing!

From a well known vendor I recently tested some of these "pellets. Big mistake! Attemptng to break a tab in half failed, but even though I ended up with a bunch of little shattered bits, when swallowed these had no effect. After some hours, perhaps 2 or 3, I decided to crush & swallow the remaining half tab. This proved close to impossible & again I swallowed about 5mg of crumbled lumps. Some mild stimulation was noted immediately, clearly the original dose kicking in & this initially brought the effect I'd hoped for. An hour or two later however, when the second similar dose began to work I felt a bit freaked out, my heart & mind were racing & I felt very anxious & once I got home I proceeded to apply Pyrazolam in the hope of easing the anxiety. Pyra takes awhile to come on for me, & I'm wary about stacking one RC on top of another, so I had to ride out the symptoms while necking a pyrazolam every hour. It took 4 to bring relief but of course, it took so long to get four down my neck (over-abundance of caution) that the fucking 3,4 was probably finally wearing off anyway.

I've had a few sucessful runs with this when the original powder turned up. It was much easier to accurately dose. But these rock hard, badly made pellets are a disaster waiting to happen. Stacking these unaware of the delayed onset could be extremely dangerous! This stuff is very hard on the cardio system & I'd advise much caution using this drug & I wouldn't recomend going near these rock-hard pellets at all!

This is serious stuff! 10mg tabs seem a bit strong to me, 3 to 5mg is enough for a light buzz, anything heavier is less than pleasant, dysphoric, paranoia inducing!

From a well known vendor I recently tested some of these "pellets. Big mistake! Attemptng to break a tab in half failed, but even though I ended up with a bunch of little shattered bits, when swallowed these had no effect. After some hours, perhaps 2 or 3, I decided to crush & swallow the remaining half tab. This proved close to impossible & again I swallowed about 5mg of crumbled lumps. Some mild stimulation was noted immediately, clearly the original dose kicking in & this initially brought the effect I'd hoped for. An hour or two later however, when the second similar dose began to work I felt a bit freaked out, my heart & mind were racing & I felt very anxious & once I got home I proceeded to apply Pyrazolam in the hope of easing the anxiety. Pyra takes awhile to come on for me, & I'm wary about stacking one RC on top of another, so I had to ride out the symptoms while necking a pyrazolam every hour. It took 4 to bring relief but of course, it took so long to get four down my neck (over-abundance of caution) that the fucking 3,4 was probably finally wearing off anyway.

I've had a few sucessful runs with this when the original powder turned up. It was much easier to accurately dose. But these rock hard, badly made pellets are a disaster waiting to happen. Stacking these unaware of the delayed onset could be extremely dangerous! This stuff is very hard on the cardio system & I'd advise much caution using this drug & I wouldn't recomend going near these rock-hard pellets at all!

I've always found 8-11 mg oral dosages. This was with the pure powdered form (weighed with a shitty china scale, although the weighing was carefully done) to be just enough, and not too much.
8 mg in the morning for a normal day with a lot more focus, mood lift and definite increased reflection, creativity & sociability.

11 mg for drinking - a long day/night of drinking is a lot easier with an 11 mg dose in the body (even one that is on it's way down) The alcohol takes the edge off, and the 3,4-DCMP just keeps on. You are just a bit more 'clear-headed', the alcohol is still feelable.

I have used Etizolams and Pyrazolams on previous dose experiments (10-19 mg), where I simply didn't anticipate how potent this stuff is, or how long it works for. It's nowhere nearly as jittery as EPH, for instance, in my experience. Redosing is obviously a no-no with this one.

Because I had been a heavy user of Methylphenidate, My dose may be a little bit large, I usually take over 30mg of 3,4-CTMP mixed with the same amount of MDAI. This combination works very nice to me. Adding Serotonin releaser, MDAI to 3,4-CTMP which is not active to Serotonine at all brings me a much better feeling than taking 3,4-CTMP alone. It is a stimulation with slight euphoria lasting about 4 hours

I am still on the fence with this drug. I am finishing day 3. It seems rational dosing and desire for getting high vs functional stimulation is where people get into trouble.

Background: I have a stim tolerance. Not sure how high or low relative to other people, but I am a coffee junkie.The weekend before I did a gram of Meth in 24hours. I never felt like I got all that spun. I shared a bit with friends and they got destroyed... I only use coffee during the week followed by 4-FA Friday nights.

Friday night I shot up a lot of 4fa, 250-300mg. I slept 2 or 3 hours and did the parent thing until 1am sunday morning. I woke up at 7 and proceeded to shootup .5g of EPH throughout the day.(Very disappointed in EPH) The high sucked and I slept.

I bought 5 grams 3,4_CTMP Ole! style, and put into 750ml cheap vodka.

Day 1 .5ml=3.3mg: a bit of anxiety in the morning at work, wasn't sure what I was experiencing. I had this undercurrent of continual energy. My mind wasn't racing, I didn't have trouble thinking. I just didn't get exhausted from my work. Slept decent.

Day 2: 6.6mg. I don't remember much anxiety, but I definitely had a stronger undercurrent of energy. Reduced appetite, and resolve. This is a fight or flight drug. It makes me pissed off. I became aggressive and took on physical tasks like a beast, BUT my interactions with co-workers were... moody at best. Got home and had some coffee. The coffee got me SPUN, and I played guitar for a couple of hours. I finally wound down with some melatonin and got 4 hours of sleep or so.

Day 3: 6.6mg. Tired. Not much sleep. Foggy during the first couple of hours of work and then the rage kicked in. I had this undercurrent of energy and strength, vigor/vitality. I wasn't spun, just powerful. And an asshole.

My thoughts: I think the half life might be long enough that it will build in your system(You may actually have to decrease dosages as you continue to use). The synergy with coffee tells me that it is a good basal stimulant which will propel others when they are added later on.(e.g. do your day with 3,4 and when you party that night you will need less of your exotic dope of choice) Euphoric? no, not like dope is, but feeling like god and ripping things apart with your king kong dope-strength has merit. Music appreciation? Yes, in the listening to Disturbed and working out sense. Empathogenic/social? I can't say in a nightlife party aspect, while working I would say no. Study drug? Eh, more like a workout drug. Perhaps if you are studying hate? Holocaust denier reflection?:\

This drug is not what most of you are looking for. It is an adrenaline junkie drug. I will be taking it again tomorrow, but I will not exceed my 6.6mg dose. I might not even take any extra Friday night. Best to sleep and save the 10mg dose for when I wake up(I can do this with 4-fa and do most of the time).

Drugs are dangerous kids, this is a POWERFUL drug. Smart dosage is key, as well as what results to expect. I can't imagine what it would take to get "High" on this drug. It is like asking "how much coffee do you have to drink to get meth syle high?".

Dopefully this helps some of you.

Further experimentation.

Friday I used 30-40mg over the course of the night. Slept 45 minutes and worked. Used throughout Saturday and quit and was able to crash at 9. Sunday morning I took some. I then came up with the idea of putting .25ml of my vodka/3,4 solution in each nostril... eureka. I took 25mg this way, then came up with the idea of a nasal spray.

I happened to have menthol crystals and eucalyptus oil to medicate the solution and add natural anesthetics. I experimented with it quite a bit and twacked myself out adjusting the formula.

I now have a nasal spray that is about 20%ABV, and yields about .5mg per spray. Today when I woke up I used it, found energy and used it throughout work. How much I have taken today is unknown, but no negative side-effects.

I am going to continue with this drug, and I think 5 grams wasn't a big enough order. This IS the way to take this drug, it hits quick, and metering your dose is much more simple.

not knowing your dose doesnt sound too smart though.. please at least try to keep count...

I made the huge mistake of ordering this chem after reading the first few pages of this thread and in the 3 days it took to arrive I read the remaining posts of this 14 page thread. I would not have ordered it if I had read the whole thread first.

Nonetheless, I have exercised significantly better judgment in my research once it arrived.

First off I have a lab grade scale and can nail it to the exact milligram dose desired.

I have years of experience with methylphenidate and virtually every stimulant available.
My research into 3,4-CTMP (which is unscheduled in my area) is as a layer on top of 12mg Buprenorphine / daily.
Previous posts have suggested that opiates are helpful with this chem.

I think I have tamed this beast.

For me: 2mg MAX taken orally at 7:00 a.m starts to kick in at 8:30 to 9:00 a.m.
Smooth,pleasant, almost giddy come up. Careful not to re-dose under any circumstances!
Comparable to 60 mg Adderall oral without any edge or jitter.

It just keeps going and going and going all day long.

Significant mood lift but it never becomes euphoric.
Comedown is easy and almost welcome by 9:00 - 10:30 p.m.
Sleep is easy by midnight with 900 mg Lyrica

Its easy to forget to eat and drink but do so at your peril.
I always have Ensure (liquid nutritional drink) available and set alarms for meal and hydration breaks.
Weight loss is a major side effect nonetheless.
My research has been conducted for 6 weeks now using 4 -5 times per week. The days off are without any compulsion or depression.

So ...my conclusion is that 3,4-CTMP (in third party tested, powdered form from a trusted and reliable vendor) is extremely positive.....

I plead with anyone considering research into 3,4-CTMP to invest in a scale ($150 -$300 minimum) and exercise caution with dosing.

There is no benefit to ROAs other than oral and if you insist on insufflation than cleaning with a saline solution is essential prior to dosing or you may find yourself still speeding 24+ hours later.

I hope this is helpful and I'd like to thank ALL of the members who have shared their experiences in this thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just updating my experience.

For the first 6 weeks using 4 x a week I didnt experience any significant tolerance developing,

But shortly after my post here (several weeks ago) I need to share my tolerance suddenly went way up.

2mg did nothing and i started to require 10 mg to feel anything and a week later it went to 15mg.

So, Im taking a longbreak to see if it clears. I didn't like how I felt at 15mg...at all.

I hope we can get more longer term reports

I agree with the poster below that 2mg might be too conservative but my purpose was to use this substance only as an energy boost while at work. For other purposes you probably need more but its still a fine line before it becomes unpleasant.

Last edited:
just been trying this one for the past week and tbh, eph is better (both for productivity and fun)

first, the kick in takes way too long so getting the right dose is a bitch
the dose isn't as low as advertised
the effects are (subjectively) not as good as eph
it's more expensive than eph if you take the dose inconsideration (it wouldn't be if 5-10mg were enough, but it's not)

how can anyone take anything like 10mg for a dose of this stuff is beyond me. seriously. either you have high tolerances or the product is cut.
you can feel it from 1,5mg or such.... and like others have said, its a fine line between functionality and jsut a tweaked out time. the fun in this is quite little.

so yeah, eph is better, but then so are a lot of other things out there

I don't think I have much tolerance, before trying this the last stim I've had was 1g of eph that worked fine about a month ago.

As far as purity, idk, it came from a well respected vendor that never screwed me before in over 2 years, but that doesn't mean anything. Perhaps I should have a friend try it.

Too true, although 1-2 mg is pretty alright, puts me off smoking weed all day and makes me really quite productive compared to normal.

As for measuring it - I got some 1ml pipettes on ebay and a 50ml vodka miniature and dissolved in 100mg. 0.5-1ml of vodka of a morning ain't too bad. Stops me from having too much of a lie in if I go back to bed too! I also do this for my sunifiram (5mg dose) but I'm yet to take them at the same time, rather wary of it, I'll probably start with quarter doses if I do.

Note: a 'DO NOT DOWN' notice really has to be put on these kinda bottles though, mine stay in a sealed box in my beer fridge along with pipettes, have a cross drawn across the lid and label and food colouring to make them kinda purple like meths with the compound name and mg/ml on the side.

I got a sample of this from a vendor. Just one 10mg pellet.

I took it with 1mg etizolam (I get a social anxiety occasionaly and didn't want this to trigger it).

Anyway, I wanted it to be used as a functional stim, and it seemed to work perfectly. I was sharp and much more motivated than usual, able to recall things at will, remember new things easily and apply them. It also gave me a mood lift, and working in a group was fine. I was quite chatty actually when normally I'd be shy.

Kicked in about 40 mins after ingesting. And I felt like that for a good 5 hours. After that, (ie now), I'm still feeling the stimulation, though I think it's subsiding. And I still feel quite good. There's a bit of anxy/jitteryness coming on (may well be the etizolam wearing off) but I still feel comfortable chatting with friends and course mates. Taking a one hour break from work now before doing some more, so I'll see how it goes after this.

BE CAREFUL with this substance. My friend's pet shrew ingested a fairly small quantity and ended up having a nightmarish schizophrenic episode, and the shrew has no prior history of mental illness of any kind. My friend's shrew is seemingly OK now, but learned never to ingest non-researched substances ever again. I would stay away from this. Don't let what happened to the shrew happen to you.

Cheers for sharing the experience, though we don't do the 'my friend's pet shrew' or 'SWIM' thing here :) Makes stuff hard to read and doesn't add any level of self-protection, especially if you don't want the animal rights people after you :D

Cheers for sharing the experience, though we don't do the 'my friend's pet shrew' or 'SWIM' thing here :) Makes stuff hard to read and doesn't add any level of self-protection, especially if you don't want the animal rights people after you :D

I had a couple of the, shit those shadow people in the corner just said something about me, moments but that's more staying up for 4 days....