• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2ci 30mg range

IMO 2ci can be boosted nicely with an low dose of 4acodmt. 15mg of each works well.

I have done 2C-I that last three fridays and this Friday was the best experience so far. First dose was just under 40mg snorted, then about 4 hours later did another 30mg redose.

The euphoria was very intense and the visuals were also really quite great. CEVs were intense when good euphoric music was on.

As I mentioned in the 2C-I megathread even at doses this high the trip was totally directable. I couldn't ever imagine having a bad trip on 2C-I. There was a lot of room for introspection and deep thought but there was also a lot of room for fun and chats. It did leave me wanting a deeper psychedelic experience at some points but it was good for a nice Friday night in.

I found 2C-I to be the "perfect" first timer/intro to psychedelics -- it was mine. My first amazing psychedelic experience came from eating 16mg, not feeling it 2 hours later, then eating another 16mg (when I was like 15, 8 years ago). After taking the second, the 32mg hit me like a ton of bricks, it was great, but not difficult in the least.

I have done 2C-I that last three fridays and this Friday was the best experience so far. First dose was just under 40mg snorted, then about 4 hours later did another 30mg redose.

Wow. Again, emphasizing - WIDE range of reactions.

NO ONE should try these amounts/routes first time. ALWAYS start low with any new substance and work your way up 5mg at a step on subsequent trials. (Dont try to be a badass and end up in the hospital Wouldn't that be embarrassing and VERY non-badass?)

40mg oral is for 90% of people WAY too intense of a speedy comeup, usually quite uncomfortable. Let alone snorted, plus a redose?! Surely a HUGE over-do for 98% of people. Hold cow, dude, you must be quite a hardhead.

Most also find snorted 2C's way too painful, to the point of distracting from the experience. Also they seem too much of a "slam" effect for most and there have been medical issues.

Community wisdom has always been SNORTING ANY 2C *NOT RECOMMENDED*. The few actual medical problems that have come up have occurred via snorted doses I believe.... BEWARE.

You can try it on the more typical end of doses sublngual (under the tongue) for a slightly faster comeup... some say sublingual makes it stronger but not for me really, just faster.

Not gettin down on the poster, he's just saying what he does, I'm just saying his dosing is far outside the typical, and to be careful.

For me 20 is just above threshold, not till 25 do full psychedelic effects manifest (major trails, etc.), 30 is just stronger but still tolerable in terms of speediness, but beyond that feels uncomfortable and excessive.

YMMV, A LOT. For me, 10 mg yields clear visuals (mostly with the waves of intoxication) and a clearly psychedelic headspace.

ebola

Highest Ive gone was 26mg...had a ++++

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=16728

But that was a rare one off. My preferred dose was 14mg to 16mg. Its milder at that level but certainly entactogenic, randy, and fun. In the end...I found it a bit speedy and it was never my favorite...but a number of people in my circle sure loved the stuff and were always asking me to get more...which I never did after moving on to 2cb, 2cc, and 2cd. Ymmv.

Well a friend of mine can get some 2ci tabs. Said their bangin and 2 was plenty for a good buzz. Looking forward to it ?

Psychedelics don't really produce stimulant/empathogen style comedowns.

Do you mean 2c-i tabs as in it's on blotter paper, or in a pill?

I dont think that is likely.... Although i remember 10 years ago there were 2cc blotters and we all debated if that were even possible.

You want to be very careful then, and expect that it probably isn't 2c-i. For me a decent dose of 2c-i is about 25mg. A blotter doesn't hold anywhere near that much. It would be very illogical for somebody to acquire 2c-i (pretty rare in the UK at the moment since a China/UN ban), and then lay it on blotters in small sub-dose amounts. People would have to take a significant number.

I'd say that it's got a good chance to be 25i, given that that's still about on blotters and sounds vaguely similar. Either that or something equally as dangerous/powerful to a person expecting 2c-i.

I would completely avoid this, and that's not being over-cautious.

Well my friend tried it and was fine and she's a lot smaller than me. I've tried loads of different types of psychedelics so I'm quite experienced but never tried any 2c's.

So whats 25i then? If it is this could that be bad?

25-I can be a dangerous RC if not used in the right dosages. '2 for a good buzz' in reality is a very strong psychedelic experience. even normal doses have sent people to the ER iirc.

i've taken up to 2 untested blotters in the past and it was a very strong experience.

even being 2C-I would provide to be a very strong experience. some dislike the bodyload. others say it's a great psychedelic.

i've only tried 2C-B (out of the 2C-x family) and i've found this one to be amazing in its own right. it's like 'catching a good psychedelic buzz' in that it's not too intense but very euphoric and visual.

i would get some test kits and avoid just taking two of these random 'tabs' straight up. i've been floored in bizarre mental states because of this mentality.

Yip, 25i is pretty dangerous and has caused a fair few deaths/emergency room visits/bad trips etc.

As a general rule of thumb psychedelic RC's on blotters are bad news. I took some blotters a few years back which took a good few hours to kick in, and then lasted for 20+ hours. Although I can't be certain what it was, I know it wasn't LSD, and suspect it was likely DOx (this was pre-25i days, thankfully). Either way, a lot of people freaked out on those blotters that summer.

People who stick psychedelic RC's on blotters and sell them as things like 2c-i are shady as fuck and best avoided. It is almost certainly a psychedelic RC...

Last edited:
Here dude, read about 2,5-I here...

https://erowid.org/chemicals/2ci_nbome/2ci_nbome.shtml

Super potent phenethylamine...in a family called "NBOMEs" which are all almost LSD potent....and one of the few types of psychedelics that can actually kill you.

Ive worked with the related 2,5-E...but I weighed it out personally. I would not be cool taking any of the NBOMe analogues that I did not prepare myself.

Tread cautiously.

^^and when you check the erowid link pay particular attention to the '2C-I-NBOMe Fatalities / Deaths' section. We're not being dramatic; and I think that section really speaks for itself. Be sure to check the media reports on there too.

If you want to known for sure then submit a blotter to the wedinos testing facility. I'd personally just avoid it though.

http://www.wedinos.org/

2c-I to this day is the most intense psychedelic ive ever tried. At 30mg. way more crazy than high doses of nbomes even. Be warned for sure!

...which I never did after moving on to 2cb, 2cc, and 2cd. Ymmv.

Smart move (aka -duh). All those are wayyyyy better than 2c-i. I feel like it just rides residual hype from 15-20 years ago

@Tranced. I remember in 2004 my friend got some $5 tabs from another friend (both people i knew and still know and trust, so there was no markup just friendly hookup...and at $5 how u gonna mark that up?) who got them from someone at work selling "acid"

$5 lsd in 2004 after passing through like 4 middleman hands. Hahahahah. I knew it wasnt legit but got one anyway. I think I only took half at like 5am. Woke up for work at 3pm feeling the trip for the first time. Some kind of doX for sure. Always wondered what it was. Glad this was right before the n bomb days

Last edited: