• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2CB - Feeling like shit over a week later and possible HPPD, have i messed myself up?

That head pressure feeling...I had it for years after DOB surprise-buttsexed me, the only time I obtained blotter from outside my usual source, even if I knew there was a massive DOB operation going on back then. As soon as it hit the underside of my tongue, the horrible taste that stuck for a while (even if after 45 seconds I decided to spit it out) and the 27 hours of hell I experienced left me feeling broken for a while too. It does go away. Like I said before, a low dose of clonazepam takes care of your overactive temporal lobes and will give you the help that you need. Assuming a very mild substance like 2c-B is still doing that to you man...I always found it to be a very short (3 hours) flashy show with a sexual undertone which is why "Nexus" was so popular with ravers back then (Nexus is the nickname for 2c-B in Canada, it's named that way even in RCMP annual drug seizure reports) with very little comedown effects. Maybe your dose was larger than mine. With 2c-B as with all illegal drugs (one of the last drugs banned by Canada funnily in 1994, yeah they banned some 'noids and Khat, the latter because we got a racist government in power right now (probably not for much longer, by October they should be out).

I know how you feel though, it's what made me enjoy benzos a bit too much. But clearly, there's no way out of real HPPD than clonazepam. A low dose is usually enough to make you feel back like yourself, .5mg bid or even just .5mg, depending on people is enough.

Some have mentioned the even weaker but also almost only scripted by neurologists, Frisium (clobazam), for HPPD. It's like clonazepam-lite, scripted for seizure issues way more than anxiety, although it is indicated for both. If you're afraid of a benzo addiction, telling your story to a Neurologist is a lot safer than telling a psychiatrist, psychiatrists really hate psychedelics in general and blame them for everything, my psychiatrist used to love to remind me how I had so much LSD and EVEN PCP ONCE, passive-aggressive bitch (he's a guy), he always ends up scripting me what i want in the way I want it (like my taper right now, he thought about it for like 10 minutes before saying okay, but he always does that lol, just like to show that he's boss). While the original scripter, the Neurologist, I told him that I took something that wasn't LSD but DOB and that if he checked the newspapers, the makers have been caught a couple years ago, back then of course, which is a much crazier and long lasting "psychedelic" (had very few visuals but one hell of a mindfuck) and told him about my symptoms and he said, well that sounds like HPPD plus maybe some nerve damage or bad firing that could be fixed with Rivotril and I said whatever takes care of it sir. He added Topamax 75mg a day for the head pressure and for fuck's sake it worked, nevermind what people say of Topamax, even when I stopped using it the head pressure issue was gone. I can say that it's very hard to see the THREE neurologists we have in this 250 000 or so city, but the one I met was very good and comprehensive and from reading other people's experience, neurologists are much less concerned with what you did in the past than what you need right now. Last time I saw my psychiatrist I used the Obama defense : Stop looking into my past, let's look forward. lol

Anyway, good luck to you both, and hopefully seeing a neurologist isn't a problematic premise for you.

Last edited: