• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cb and Benzos?

Sleepadelic Session

I've found that while benzos may dull the experience to an extent, when taken before they help me transition into the tripping state more smoothly. However I am never as immersed in the psychedelic state of mind. It is a slippery slope though, my favorite combo was lsd and xanax, or 2ce and xanax, it makes you think you are free to dose whenever as long as you have a few pills on hand, since you just getting sensory/visual effects and not as much mental other than euphoria

Perfect description of psyche + benzo in general, although that specific combo is unknown to me.

It really depends what someone wants out of the experience... and quelling the anxiety and mindfucky-ness does allow one to penetrate to new layers, quite intriguing layers.

Had a near lucid-dreaming experience off of 3 mg etizolam, 25 mg diphenhydramine, 1 litre wine and 30 mg insufflated (over the course of an evening) 4-Aco-DMT (which is pretty sleepy in and of itself).

Kept waking up, bumping some 4-Aco-DMT, laying down, drifting off into a magical place, waking up, bumping 4-Aco, laying down, drifting off to a magical place, lather, rinse, repeat.

Made sure that before hand I had rigorously weighed out and divided the bumps, and had absolutely no more 4-Aco, benzos or wine in the house, so I didn't get too carried away and go farther than meticulously planned.

It was such an incredibly magical sleepadelic experience... I just wish I could remember it.

Damn that anterograde amnesia.

2C-B and valium was nice for me but yeah it did dull the experience apart from making the comeup smooth as butter, imo its much better without, keep the benzo on hand if I were you as a safety blanket.

C-B is pretty gentle in nature compared to the other 2C's and provides very little anxiety for me. I can get anxious on 2C-T-7 2C-E + 2C-I at the 20-25mg range however for me personally 2C-B doesnt show its colours until around 30mg + orally, I would feel very comfortable pushing the dosage with this drug, lovely stuff :D

Old thread but I thought I?d share my thoughts as I have lots of experience with these two.

I frequently use psychedelics and always keep Xanax handy in case of any kind of bad trip or bad situation.

To end a bad trip you only need the tiniest bit of Xanax, don?t swallow it just bite a tiny bit like 0.5mg or less and chew it. That will calm you down instantly.

With 2cb I find that Xanax will reduce body stimulation and mind/thought stimulation BUT it does not stop visual hallucinations. It seems to slow them down and in some ways make them look even more interesting.

As for a combo they also work well together. I have found that 0.5mg chewed about 15minutes before starting a trip will give you a very interesting experience. All of the slowed down visuals with a very chilled vibe.

Now for an exceptional experience, I have taken about 0.5 - 1mg 15 minutes before snorting 10 - 20mg of 2cb hcl.

Sitting in a dark room on that combo provided me with very interesting hallucinations with no mind worries at all.

The hallucinations went from being a kind of 2d film to 3d solids. Beautiful angels floating in my room. It was great.