View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-T-2 subthread] - Therapeutic Benefits / Retrospective

nativenick said:
i figured something out thanks to this shit no word of a lie

because you dont need to worry about going to heaven as long as you got love in your heart i promise you you will eventually find your way to heaven if you have love in your heart.

and if you have a heart full of hatred and bitterness theres no need to be sent to hell you're already there my friend and you better fix that shit before your untimeley demise (and you have a whole lifetime to fix it) because if you dont that might be where youll stay for ever and that would be pretty crappy
If you're frightened of dyin' and you're holding on...
You'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace,
Then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.....

Riddle said:
nativenick said:
i figured something out thanks to this shit no word of a lie

because you dont need to worry about going to heaven as long as you got love in your heart i promise you you will eventually find your way to heaven if you have love in your heart.

and if you have a heart full of hatred and bitterness theres no need to be sent to hell you're already there my friend and you better fix that shit before your untimeley demise (and you have a whole lifetime to fix it) because if you dont that might be where youll stay for ever and that would be pretty crappy
If you're frightened of dyin' and you're holding on...
You'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace,
Then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.....

Double <3

I'm awfully glad to hear you say that, nativenick! :)

That trip doesn't last though. It takes work to really have love in your heart from my experience.

^^ Absolutely... this cannot be understated or said too many times.

^ It's interesting that you experienced feelings of godliness from this chemical... while I've found it to be generally a very pleasing and sometimes quite luxurious substance, it's also probably the least spiritual feeling psych I've ever tried... many chemicals can open me up to the universe but T2 always felt like it was just opening a door to a strange little closet in my head.

I've also found that I have to be engaged with something in order for it to be really interesting... sitting in my room will have me bored out of my mind, but as soon as I pet the cat or take a shower it suddenly becomes very mysterious and seductive.

Glad that it works well for you! :)

skatardude, sounds great! You may have heard it was therapeutic from me... I've been posting about my life-saving sessions of self-therapy with it for years on here and Erowid. I have not found it godly, but I'm glad you did. I love 2C-T-2... I'm hoping to find some more someday.