• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-T-2 subthread] - Therapeutic Benefits / Retrospective

If it wasn't worth trying, or you asking that, why would you buy it?

Well maybe he his like some of us, and buys every psychedelic available just so he can admire them as a collection. Probably 1/3 of the psychedelics I have bought...I have no intention of ever using. They are neat to look at in the vials.

But to ask if it is worth taking...only you can answer that Dr. Bio. Read the Erowid Valut's 2C-T-2 page...evaluate what you are looking for in a psychedelic...see if the effects of 2C-T-2 match that...and then you will have your answer. But no one here can tell you what you are going to like or not like. If you are unable to make that decision on your own, put your 2C-T-2 into a glass vial and only admire it from a distance.

2C-T-2 provided me with a wonderful self-therapeutic tool, but the bodyload is very intense indeed and does not feel good until the later plateau stages, if then. After I used it work out some serious psychdynamic baggage which I am very thankful for and which has helped me tremendously since then, I found it pointless to take and no longer worth using due to the bodyload.

But it is a really great tool. It provides a very unique head change which consists of a split ego into various aspects of itself, while maintaining your basic sense of self as the "obeserver", which is I think who most people associate themselves as. it illuminates the unconscious aspects of your personality that can cause problems.

I should have my old login name back soon. I took dosages of 19.0mg, 24.0mg, 37.5mg and 50.0mg. When I took 50mg the trip was entirely different than any other. The first 30-45 minutes was like a standard 2ct2 trip for me, no stomach discomfort but a slight body load of stimulation. But quickly I was OVERWHELMED with visuals. I could barely see, flashing reds, spirals and spirals with small glares of light traveling towards my eyes. I had no negative side effects what so over, and I had great visuals for 7 houurs after I dosed, and they still existed up to 9 hours. I finally fell asleep after 10 hours which is unusal because I could always sleep at the 7 or 8 hour mark. Other people have tried this compound at that dose and have not had the same results though I have read a few (very few) trip reports of the some effects I had but they took 24mg, although 1 took 50mg also. It was the second most visual experience, the first being 16mg of 2c-e and 75mg of dpt. I was shocked, someday I will try again with 50mg, it seemed for me any dose below 50mg produced the same effects.

Is there anything beyond visuals that the 2C-T-2 was able to open you up to? Please don't think I am trying to knock you or anything...I promise. I was just wondering what you thought of 2C-T-2's psychedelic and entheogenic potential.

^ If you have access to Stolaroff's book Thanatos to Eros (I believe it's available in html format somewhere), he devotes many pages to extolling the therapeutic virtues of 2C-T-2. In a brief chapter about 2C-T-2, he starts:

"2C-T-2...is one of the best general purpose psychedelics we have run across."

I don't have the patience to type it all out, but if I find it online I'll quote it here. It was this book which made me decide to get some, but then I've never gotten up the guts to try it due to the overwhelming number of difficult body experiences reported.

Am I the only one that found 2C-T-2 introspective and ego-revealing in a way that nothing else is? It broke my ego up into all of its component parts for me to view, and I watched their interactions and discovered why I do so many things that I do, and since, I stopped them. Having music along provides closed-eye visuals that go along with this thought change to help explain it better. It was one of my most valuable and therapeutic psychedelic experiences so date. But not very recreational due to the uncomfortable body load. I found it profoundly psychedelic, very unique and distinct in effect, and the most immediately useful to everyday life therapeutic substance I've yet come across. However it completely lacked a spiritual edge which is why I now avoid it. it's taught me all I need to know in two sessions.

introspective and ego-revealing in a way that nothing else is? It broke my ego up into all of its component parts for me to view, and I watched their interactions and discovered why I do so many things that I do, and since, I stopped them.

Honestly, any good psychedelic does that, or should do that. I mean that literally is a description of events I go through on any decent insightful trip. I certainly visited that area this weekend on 2C-D. Go 2C-D, you good psychedelic you with that simple and sexy 4-Me.

Have you had 2C-T-2 more than once? Was just wondering, because my first 2C-T-2 experience was very enjoyable...and (for some reason) nothing like my subsequent three visits to 2C-T-2 world. Almost as if I took a different drug. Sucks too, cause I really enjoyed it my first time and ended up getting a lot of 2C-T-2. Wish I had bought more T7 instead.

Yes, I had it 3 times. The first two were some of my first serious psychedelic experiences after years of fearing them after a difficult trip, and were very enlightening. The third was taken after the insights were gained and frankly for enjoyment, and it kicked my ass in a mean way. I haven't had the desire to take it since.

My perception of its effect could be skewed since it was so pivotal and the first serious trip I'd had since mushrooms years earlier. And I have found that many psychedelics reveal the split in the ego, especially phenethylamines (which I've found to be more useful to understanding yourself as a person as opposed to tryptamines which are better for understanding your spirituality. In general). But I have never had quite the type and clarity of ego splitting that 2C-T-2 gave again. It allowed me to experience my other parts as distinct entities and calmly watch from an observer's standpoint, and its push was forceful towards that understanding. Something about it was just unique. But I admit that could be in large part because it was the first time I had realized or experienced that, so it seemed more profound.

I don't know if this is true for everyone, but as far as my own experience and those of my friend who tripped with me the last 3 times, you need weed to unlock this drug's full potential. Having roughly 25-30mg during the past 3 trips, the first and third time were extremely psychedelic, but we only got to that stage after hitting the bong a few times. The second time we did nothing for a while and it felt like a semi-drunk feeling throughout (not worth it at all).

Neither of trips were visual in nature but I'd say they were very psychedelic with lots of insights into your mind and that of others. My friend and I required almost no vocal communication, there was a mutual understanding throughout the trip that made speaking unnecessary for the most part. It was just a feeling of being outside of space and time and it involved a lot of laughter; be aware that if you're going to be in a public place you might find yourself laughing directly at other people and that they might not be too happy about it, especially if they're drunk like they tend to be on Friday nights before the game. You won't really care though, you'll just keep on laughing and drink all their beer.

Weed unlocks the potential of a lot of PEAs, I find. Especially with anything 2C-X, I find marijuana to be necessary to take it to its full effect. Smoke (or better, vaporize) right before or at the peak to launch into another level. it intensifies the experience and helps it to become more immersive as well.

It also changes the nature of the experience.
Not saying that it is a bad thing. I just found that my experiences without marijuana were different than those when i used.Same goes for tryptamines.
Smoking pot while tripping usually does not allow me to focus on particular aspects of the trip as it has me a bit scatterbrained.

It also sometimes increases the anxiety.

With all that being said, i have smoked on 90% of my trips.
But latelyi have been saving it for the comedown, and in someways i almost prefer it (although not always.)

edit: i hope that made a little sense to you guys, m tripping a little right now and when i reread it it seemed like i worded it a bit odd.

How rewarding is this stuff?

Nothing makes music sound better. Its so mystical and real, things that are going on can be looked at hours later and the same things are going on. Dont often get that on psychedelics.

The sky at night has fireworks, the clouds in the day roll around so beautifully. Not to mention the introspective potential.

Underrated :)

I haven't tried a full dose but a full dose of 2CT7 was WONDERFUL STUFF.

I'm going to try a full dose of 2CT21 soon. That should be nice.

But, yeah I have friends who have had moving trips on t2. I've avoided it since I wanted to try the 2Cs first and plus I dont like nausea so I tend to avoid things that cause it.

I love 2C-T-2 very much. I find it pretty physically uncomfortable for a while, which is why to me it's great for serious introspection and nothing else at least during the peak. I had some trips that really allowed me to psychoanalyze myself in a real and amazingly effective ways and understand the root of my depression and anxiety problems at the time. In fact I joined Bluelight right after that. :)

I find 2C-T-2 to manifest the mind/ego in a very unique and utile (and beautiful) way. Very cerebral. And the feeling of calm and inner peace it leaves is beautiful as well.

I agree, underrated. When I start tripping again I am definitely going to want to give it another go. I think rectal administration would be a far smoother experience physically. It was for T-7 and pretty much everything else.

i dont know why people harp on 2ct2 so much i happen to think this stuff is a real gem. its very intellectuall and i really love the clarity with this stuff. you can be having a +3 or 4 and its still easy to stay grounded and not loose your head. i find it to have that interesting headspace where you think alot much like lsd. the bodyload is a pain in the ass but its totally worth it imo. i guess its not very spiritual to some people. but i still find it to be more useful than something like 2ci not that that drug is useless in any way. i guess its just different strokes for different folks

I love 2C-T-2 also... it helped me tremendously in overcoming some anxiety and depression issues I had been having for a couple of years. That was back in 2005. One day I hope to revisit it again. Only mushrooms have been more instrumental in catalyzing positive change in my life. I found it to be pretty uncomfortable physically but mentally it's very unique... it seemed to unlayer my ego and separate the various parts, leaving "me" as the unattached observer who could watch the aspects of my human ego interact with each other. By watching this interaction from an unattached position, I could understand how to stop the mental behaviors that were detrimental to me, and understand where they came from and what sorts of automatic reactionary thought processes were combining to make me feel anxiety. Also, by the end I always felt fantastic, totally at peace, calm, and happy. A truly therapeutic substance. I only tried it 4 times, and the 4th time was for the purpose of recreation, and I had an unpleasant experience. I haven't used it since... I think I threw my last dose away after that because I knew I didn't need to keep using it. I would definitely use it again if I got ahold of another dose... lately I have been feeling like I could really get something from it again.

I think a lot of people dislike it because they took it for recreation and found the bodyload to be more than they bargained for.

Has anyone tried 2C-T-2 rectally? I haven't, but I do find that rectal dosing of most drugs, especially 2C-Xs, reduces bodyload significantly.

i figured something out thanks to this shit no word of a lie

i got this god thing down pat. i dont need a religion or a bible i dont need to worry about heaven and hell or all that shit because i know that love is the most important thing ever in life . love for the people in your life and the things you enjoy and the world your in.

because you dont need to worry about going to heaven as long as you got love in your heart i promise you you will eventually find your way to heaven if you have love in your heart.

and if you have a heart full of hatred and bitterness theres no need to be sent to hell you're already there my friend and you better fix that shit before your untimeley demise (and you have a whole lifetime to fix it) because if you dont that might be where youll stay for ever and that would be pretty crappy

i dont think anythings ever made th is much sense to me

peace and love