• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-P Caution.

A mental snap for 5 days seems like something to be alarmed about. Yes 2c-p is known to be one of the most, idk what word to use, I think any major dude has it right with "daunting" chemicals of the 2c-x's, but 5 days seems like a long time. Like something bad happened, actual mental problems kind of a long time. It very likely was just the 2c-p, but still I would let whoever the op of the warning is to be very careful if he decides to keep using psychedelics.

That sounds like a pretty shitty trip. I don't think it was the drug per se though it could just aswell have been any psychedelic. Too bad he flushed his stash.

I still have 1 gram 2c-p in fridge. That should keep me occupied the next couple of years :D

Last edited:
Moral of the story (as often): start low. You can always take more drugs, but you can never untake drugs you've taken.

This one less about being "bad" or just being able to cause bad trips, it is just that it is top 3 heavy hitters of the phens. It never gets as intense as 5-meo-dmt, but it lasts so long you can literally lose yourself in the experience completely. This extended ego loss can be dangerous for those who might not understand "how to find their way bacK" properly. You will comedown of course, but you can leave pieces of your self in the reality that is 2c-p. I strongly rec. even seasoned veterans such as myself to have a trip sitter for this one.

The length isn't as bad as the fly compounds but trust me 14hours on 2c-p can feel like weeks :) Be safe.

The length isn't as bad as the fly compounds but trust me 14hours on 2c-p can feel like weeks :) Be safe.

How can you otherwise compare it to for instance Bromo-Dragonfly. Is it just lenght or do they have other similarities? I'm just curious because I always had the impression that bromo-dragonfly had kind of a "cold" aura to it.

I had a very enjoyable experience at 16mg, no negative aspects during, and certainly no "come down". But I had previously had various lower mg during the weeks preceding this, starting at 8 and working up bit by bit. Learning how to handle something at lower doses is essential. Diving in at a high dose of anything your first time is not sensible at all.

2C-P the most wierd brain changing experience

i ONCE did a real 11mg and after that smoked it on the tips of a cigs many times at doses of 1mg on probably 2 week in a row, 2 cigs a day with 1mg of 2C-P on it mixed thru 15 regular cigs a days approx used to mix it with some wierd STS-135 on too

then when i stopped using it and got back to a stable life with only smoking weed i noticed that i couldnt not smoke the same amount of weed....i was getting in a state of mental panic telling me wtf will i loose conciousness wtf is happening to me,anyway

took it at like 7AM , at 13PM it went in , at 15PM the time had stop.....time was going so fucking slow(and i could see my digital clock on my arms switch thru the number like if i was seeing at 120 Frame per second my vision was Really trailish but really aware o_O)....until 11PM....was getting so hot...and uncomfortable at 12PM thing was getting scary as hell no sun to help my brain , at 4AM the next morning i was still awake and shit was going cartoonish ....i was in my bed trying to fall asleep but when i was looking at the hallway shit was going endlessly like a tunnel .....i then fell asleep and woke up with an impression of having my top teeth behind my lower teeth blocked i was like "omg will i break all my teeth to unlock mouth" i was really worried about smashing my teeth together i dunno how i managed it but my jaws unlocked.....then felt afterglow for a good week , and since i had my sunglasses during the trip each time when i put my sunglasses nows...i feel like im still high on this my brain got fucked up i think.

now that i stopped any form of drug beside weed even if when i spread too much in the bong i get a kind of mega panic attack for some reason...i used to smoke a bong's bowl 1/3 full now i can see the grill when i put weed on it.....it sadden me cuz im still addict to weed and cant properly relax but on another side im auto-curing my addiction with this "trauma" of 2C-P

i still have BK-2C-B and 4-aco-dmt...in a pocket with this ......2C-P appart from them....i dont plan on emptying this 2C-P bag anysoon nor trying it again......and i dont feel the need of doing my bags of 4-aco-dmt and BK-2C-B too....for some strange reason even tho they never given me bad trip like 2C-p....beside BK-2c-B which....gave me a full shit day i dunno if i didnt took enough or too much but....i waited and felt like shit the whole day waiting for it to come in and all i got was feeling like shit.....the last time i did it , the 3 first time was plenty epicly shiny and good i dunno....

i used to go heavy on Stims , Meth (broke my nose with this stuff....) ethcathinone , and my favorite was MPA Methiopropamine.....since then i only have 3-CTMP as ritalin like.....which u gotta gotta dose only once a day otherwise ur gonna feel vasoconstriction of hell and recklessness , and Ethcathinone as a coke-like for some easy start on but Corrosive as hell.....another thing bad for the nose , or dissolved in water

to finish on .....2C-P is really a strange product :/ i never did LSD but 2C-P kinda changed my life like the First post guys......i almost like only alcohol others stuff is getting way too strong o_O i never thought i would say this a day ....cuz i said i would never stop weed and now cuz of 2C-P i cant even smoke weed without having most of the time a panic attack even if i need it to relax or sleep

drugs....they follow you all ur life even when u stopped taking them, when you stop all you want is take some again , and when you do all you want is to stop doing them cuz ur getting addict to it.....

i will quote someone here "i lost all my dopamine in 1 years with drugs" now its really hard to have fun sober

on this hope im not off topic be safe guys and dont mess with 2C-P unless u want a life changing experience in my opignions....and it might not be the life changing u want to experience....

this stuff is reallly long lasting , and has a huge delay on intake what ever u take it from . and the after effect are ...if not permanent....a real life changing...i couldnt word it better than this.....

play safe be happy with what you have its better than nothing

Last edited:
Hey, interesting post you have there. I remember my 2C-P trip quite well. I posted a report to Erowid, but last time I checked it never made it up there. =/ I felt the urge to post it there because none of the reports were anything like mine, so I felt like it could fill a small niche/void.

A friend gave me some and I spent some time looking for as much info as I could find (around 3 years ago now). 5 and even 10mg produced nil effects. But at 15mg it was really strong. The body load was heavy. The psychedelia was unique, and what struck out the most was the red and blue color theme; there were like red and blue pen-like lines being drawn/written into my field of vision. They were sharp and jagged lines, and at times I could "make" them write coherent words and other times it was just gibberish branching in multiple directions. Thought loops were there, and they lasted for a few hours but at least they were neutral. When I get thought loops, that's usually when I can sense that the strength of the trip is really high.

I won't go into too much detail (as I already did in the 2C-P big and dandy, I think) but it really is unique. I've been lucky enough to have tried DOPr, it's alpha methylated cousin, but they are pretty much nothing alike. I've been wanting to try 2C-E because it's supposedly the closest out of the 2Cs to 2C-P, except a bit milder, but I have not ever came across it. I wanted to compare and contrast that intriguing red and blue color theme/effect.

Though it's interesting that you correlate 2C-P and weed with panic attacks. I pretty much got the opposite, as it made me more calm yet, like you, it was the precursor to me quitting everything for about 2 years. It was such a deep and strong trip that I guess I felt satiated from tripping on anything. And now I just realized I did the same thing because of DOPr too. -_-

Yes, it is long lasting. I'm pretty sure it was the first time (at that time) I ever tripped hard, slept, then woke up still tripping just as hard. It might not sound like a big deal, but actually experiencing it blew my mind.

One thing I didn't like about it was that it made people look creepy. Not in the way a high dose of lsd does, but whenever I looked at people I could see all of the red and blue (is this where it came from?) veins in their faces and the skin that they're showing. Like seeing through them past the 3 layers of skin, but not all the way to the bones but it still made me uncomfortable. I mean, it was unavoidable and even a glance would do it. Both CEV and OEV produced that infamous net/web/honeycomb visual field I heard so much about, especially in the dark.

I wouldn't say this trip had a negative impact, but for sure it was a strong trip and it is interesting how it ultimately pushed us to quit it all after it. I wonder why you think 2C-P is the cause of your panic attacks? I smoke weed even til this day, but it does the opposite; as in, I feel happier, calmer, and more relaxed from smoking it. You may just need a break from it all as I have, or you may need to discover whatever other possible sources of your anxiety may be from. You seem experienced from all the substances you mentioned, so leading a sober life usually clears things up.

I'm currently doing that now, though interestingly I'm not sure how much it's helping me in some ways, but in most cases that should at least solve your worries for the time being. As in, at least you can't blame it on the substances if you're not doing them anymore. Good luck and get well soon. :)

Though it's interesting that you correlate 2C-P and weed with panic attacks. I pretty much got the opposite, as it made me more calm yet, like you, it was the precursor to me quitting everything for about 2 years. It was such a deep and strong trip that I guess I felt satiated from tripping on anything. And now I just realized I did the same thing because of DOPr too. -_-

I wonder why you think 2C-P is the cause of your panic attacks? I smoke weed even til this day, but it does the opposite; as in, I feel happier, calmer, and more relaxed from smoking it. You may just need a break from it all as I have, or you may need to discover whatever other possible sources of your anxiety may be from. You seem experienced from all the substances you mentioned, so leading a sober life usually clears things up.

I'm currently doing that now, though interestingly I'm not sure how much it's helping me in some ways, but in most cases that should at least solve your worries for the time being. As in, at least you can't blame it on the substances if you're not doing them anymore. Good luck and get well soon. :)

i really dont know i used to be able to smoke crazy amount with no stress at all just falling asleep slowly and mix it with alcohol in huge quantity and still peaceful

now if i pour a little too much in the bong and take it , after i exhale its fine but 15minute after the MEGA CNS depressant comes in and im like...getting anxious at "wtffff its so incapaciting me" and it wasnt a big hit like i used to take .....calling myself iron lungs in the past i could take anything keeping it atleast 6 second as i still do again till i exhale.

also for the sunglasses....each time i put my sunglasses on i feel like im tripping again for some god dam reason o_O since i had them for most of the trip on until 9PM no suns ....then shit became really scary shadow everywhere and im allready a paranoiac from the old stims use.

i might need a break of weed but in 5 years of smoking i never stopped and never felt this anxiety and since i did 2C-P i dunno...it changed most things in my life . and yeah waking up still tripping wasnt the best thing i expected in my life. when all u want is to fall asleep to get this shit done and u realise when u wake up ur still Afterglowing or tripping its like Jesus christ....

i drink more alcohol than before tho i compensate for weed...i used to smoke when off work like 6 time a day in a bong for "fun" and relaxation.....now each time i take a hit im like....fuck....i know im going to feel like shit ....so i constantly reduce the dose...of shreeded weed and im like...ok only once or two a day just to drop down my CNS a bit and be finally able to sleep at 11PM otherwise i will never sleep or feel like shit till 4AM which then i will finally fall asleep.

the weed effect i want is prolly similar to what i used to take called Cyclobenzaprine a Skeleto Muscular relaxing Rx pills i got for one week caused by back problem in the past..
these cyclobenzaprine didnt make me asleep but once u touch the bed it become so fluffy u just wanna stay in it so all i had to do is get to bed and feel the fluffyness of the bed and automaticly it was making you relax , cuz it wasnt making you high actually but since i tried these i dunno weed seem like....so strong also i had stopped weed during these Naproxen/Cyclobenzaprine 2 week for some medical purpose i guess

now weed hit me like a fucking truck i compare it to to smoking like 0.2gram in a bong to like if i had smoke in the past a 7grams in 15minute

its like if i dont build any tolerance or if i miss calcul a dose of weed i get a panic attack since the effect is like too strong o_O i dunno i cant explain it

like i said i now see the grills once im rdy to light my bowl its quite pathetic and ....epic at the same time atleast i dont have to consume lots of it to get high....i just hate the fact that i gotta watch out how much i put in a bowl , since i used to eyeball weed in a bowl for 5 years with no problem at all...it wasnt even enough just one....now just one is wrecking me

on this stay safe guys

Last edited: