• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-N - First Time - Cathartic Release of Everything

Great report MGS!!! sorry to hear about the pain but i'am very glad that you could relate this to us. do you oft get psudeo-hallucinations with other 2-C's or is this a first?

No, I've never had anything like this. Methylone and MDA sort of give me what I call "brain movies", but these are with my eyes shut and no where near as real.

I did have visions (read, not visuals) on harmala + DPT where I traveled to other places, but these were not memories. I fully documented this in a trip report and you can read more about my propylhausca experience at erowid.

Just wondering if anyone else has worked with 2C-N. So far, I can not find a single report on this material, outside of the ones in PIHKAL and this one. I am very curious what others make of this.

great trip report mgs, just curious:

how often do you trip?
when was the last trip before 2c-n
what substance did you take on this trip and at what dosage?

Usually once a month, or less. I had had a 5mg dose of 2C-D a week prior to the 2C-N, and a full dosage (40mg) of 2C-D three weeks or so before that.

Its been a while, but, i'm very curious if anyone else besides the few reports i've found, have tried 2C-N?

I'm very interested in hopefully trying this one someday, i can hope for an experience similar to this one but probably not, but, i'd definitely hope!

wow, thats a crazy story, sounds like a very unique experince, i wish to experince this rc sometime in the future.

peace

Thanks for the great info. I think this is one substance I'll have to pass on. Even if I tolerated the physical distress, my GF would probabally get upset seeing me ill and I try to keep my drug use as a positive in both our lives (tripping scares her).

None that I've heard of. Very cool!
Getting .8g of some bright yellow, noxious looking 2C-N nitrate crystals. Probably going to start with 80mg to test my sensitivity, because it doesn‘t sound all too pleasant. Also, I will be handing some in for lab-testing before I take it.

Sounds advisable. Based on MGS's report, it might end up being one for non-oral routes to avoid GI troubles.

I just happened to see this, and moved it out of the archive. Not even sure why we have a separate archive anymore. Just makes reports harder to find.

Sounds advisable. Based on MGS's report, it might end up being one for non-oral routes to avoid GI troubles.

As you are probably aware since I wrote reports, I did not get even the slightest hint of gastric issues from this, up to 130mg. Of course I also have an iron stomach. I'm super curious about non-oral routes though, it's possible it will be far more potent, moreso than the doubled potency you would expect from other 2C-Xs.