• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines 2c-e won't dissolve fully?

Did you look at it under UV light? and how much wouldn't dissolve? all of it, or just a small amount?

I finally got a chance to try it today and it is most definitely real.

6mg was surprisingly intense. Unfortunately I found out that 2c-e does not agree with my stomach. About an hour in I started to feel intensely nauseous and I ended up throwing up and feeling horrible for about 1.5 hours. After that I started to feel a little better. The visuals where really interesting and the headspace was strange at times. After the vomiting ended I started to feel some of euphoria. I was also fairly stimulated the entire time.

The nausea and bad body feelings seemed to come in waves throughout the entire experience. Still, there were some periods where I felt pretty good. I witnessed one of the most beautiful sunsets ever about 4 hours in.

I was not expecting it to be this intense at all. The nausea was so bad at times that I question whether it is worthwhile to take it again. Even now, about 5 hours in, most effects are gone but I still feel slightly nauseous. I think I should probably take it at least one more time at ~10mg to get a full experience.

Perhaps consider a rectal dose next time as it cuts down on the nausea for most. It's somewhat surprising that 6 mg was that intense, though... I hope it really is 2C-E you have.

Yea I was surprised as well, but I have heard of people being overwhelmed by 5mg so it's not that shocking. The visuals and mental effects where not THAT intense, just unique considering that I only really have experience with tryptamines. Definitely more color shifting with this one. Everything seemed to be a slightly different hue and the combined effect was very picturesque. I can see how people claim that it makes everything look like a painting at higher doses. I also experienced some distortion of depth perception during the peak.

The effects are consistent with 2c-x for sure and the bad body load is another sign of 2c-e. What else do you think it could be?

The only real intense part was the nausea and body load which where downright horrible at times. Still, their where small periods of powerful, almost overwhelming, euphoria. Very MDMA like at times (I even experienced a small amount of jaw clenching). These moments where short lived though and where usually replaced with feelings of unease fairly quickly. I took some kratom on the comedown which helped a lot for the headache and muscle tension. This drug feels much more toxic than any tryptamine.

Does anyone know of any other ways to combat the body load and maximize the positive feelings? I have never tried rectal administration but would be willing to do so if it might make the effects cleaner. What would be the best way to go about doing this?

I would imagine that insuffalation would help with nausea but i am wary of putting anything up my nose because of sinus surgery a year ago. Plus it sounds like it burns like hell which could make it even more uncomfortable than oral.

Last edited:
You seem quite sensitive to the effects, so start with a ~5 mg dose rectally. That'll be more intense than 6 mg oral, but almost surely with less dysphoria and nausea. Put 5 ml warm water in a shot glass with the dose of 2C-E, agitate it till it all dissolves, suck it up in a syringe (without needle of course), make sure your bowels are relatively clean, use a water-based lubricant like Wet (there's a chance an oil-based lube could coat your colon a bit, reducing surface area), and inject it well past your sphincters (4 inches deep is good, or about the length of the shaft of a 10 ml syringe--remember you have two sphincters to make it past). None should leak. Lay down with a book and read over the course of the next 30 minutes or so and the solution will be fully absorbed by the lining.

Something else that will probably improve the experience is weed. For me, it transforms a general discomfort or feeling of uneasiness into a consistent state of euphoria. It shouldn't cloud your mind.

Yea I smoked cannabis pretty much throughout the entire trip and it did seem to help a little. It most definitely made me trip harder and enhanced the visuals. I didn't even mention it because I smoke cannabis daily. I also did a few bulbs of nitrous which was bizzare and also seemed to alleviate the body load and increase the euphoria for a few minutes.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely attempt that ROA next time.

Another thing, given that it was your first 2C-X experience--your body/receptors aren't used to the class of drug. You might find that sensitivity goes down quite a bit as you get more experiences logged in, at least this is what happened to me.

2C-E is fantastic so I wouldn't give up quite yet.

Another thing, given that it was your first 2C-X experience--your body/receptors aren't used to the class of drug. You might find that sensitivity goes down quite a bit as you get more experiences logged in, at least this is what happened to me.

2C-E is fantastic so I wouldn't give up quite yet.

I have noticed a difference in my 2nd trip. My first trip had a horrible body load and anxiety. My second I could handle the body load much more (no puking) and i enjoyed it. Some times I did have to tell myself that I'm just on a drug and everything else outside my mind is the same, including how sober I look.