• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-E Subthread] Comparisons to Other Substances

i find 2C-E faaar easier to handle than LSD... dunno why... never had at any single second a bad thought on 2C-E

I've thought that as well, it seems psychologically safer than LSD. It's a very intense trip in a lot of ways, but I feel like my mind never really takes off on me. LSD can have some pretty dark corners sometime....I still like LSD more than 2C-E I think...just marginally, but LSD is just such a true psychedelic...it really connects you to that divine light...and it's got more dark corners and suprises than 2C-E.

Lets just say they're very similar in a lot of way, and very different in a lot of ways, but both extremely worthwhile and kick ass psychedelics.

Let me preface this w/ a statement on personal experience. I have taken VERY heavy doses of lots of psychs for a VERY long time. Fairly frequently. Love K, love cid, love E, like DMT.
So I did 20mg. My first time.
It came on at first like a tab of MDMA mixed w/ 3-4 tabs LSD. I felt kinda amped, like coming up on MDMA and I had heavy tracers and colors. That was from about 45 minutes in to about an hour fifteen in.
At about an hour and fifteen in I started to have intermittent disassociative experiences. I was fully immersed in different realities. I could FEEL what was happening in those realities. I remained completely lucid and was completely convinced the experiences were real. I had false memories of other lives I cold clearly recall during the experiences. That was 2 weeks ago and I still remember the experiences as if they really occured.
This is by far the most interesting compound I have ever worked with. The experience blows acid away. As mind bending as K w/out the drunken quality muddying up the experience.
I was in and out of hyper reality for 3-4 hours, it was beautiful.
Also, most of us can be fairly certain our 2ce is pure, unlike blotter.
Crazy side note- I lost time. I would act normal for like 15 minutes or so (according to more sober witnesses) and then completely forget what had happened. Also the time dilation during the heaviest parts was very extreme. I lived a few years in a few minutes a coupla times.

also i can take 2CE with my parents around, and as long as i don't go into serious discussion with them, they don't notice shit, whereas if i'm blazed them know immediately

So I gave the 2c-e I had a shot. My opinion...I didn't like it. I took 15mg in a gel capsule. It took around 2 hours to fully kick in, but the body buzz was..meh. The effects were EXACTLY the same as the afterglow from dxm. I had glassy eyes, jittery, butterflies in my stomach, pale, cold sweats, etc. The only visuals I got were slight moving and swirling and colors would change a little bit. I did see the sky turn pink a lot, along with seeing half my friends face start to droop like it was melting. Other than that, nothing too much. I would have to concentrate on something for a while before I even began to notice the swirling and morphing going on.

So I give it a 3/10 on visuals, a 4/10 on buddy buzz, and a 9/10 for how funny it made everything. I haven't laughed so hard so many times in a long time.

^^^ That's wild how different it was on you than me. On 16mg I was having a powerful visual trip with stuff that rivals cid. I agree with you that the body feeling was just alright.

The funny thing about 2C-E is that the body feeling for me can range from nasty-feeling to awesome, glorious, euphoric and comfortable. The more times I tried it, the better it felt. Now I find it to have one of the best body highs of any psychedelic I've tried. I use it rectally now, which, although it's less convenient than using it orally, always significantly reduces body load and makes the whole experience smoother, for about half the dosage.

One thing I noticed with 2C-E is that you can't depend on it to supply you for free with euphoria like MDMA does. It's a really neutral, but malleable psychedelic. I remember a 2C-E trip where me and a few friends were heading into a bad trip(mostly because we snorted it and weren't prepared for the pain, and we were tripping way harder then expected). So we were sitting around, feeling like shit and not communicating, just silently falling into a spiral of negative thoughts. Suddenly a friend of mine said: "Fuck it, lets make ourselves feel better." So we made an effort to turn it around, got blankets for everyone, changed the music and turned on the heaters, and for the rest of the trip I was rewarded with incredible euphoria.

can anyone comment on what 4 substituted tryptamine is most similar to 2ce? i've only tried shrooms, but would like to try another 4 sub trypt. i like 2ce more than shrooms i guess, but haven't had them in a long time. 2ce i've had a lot lately.

don't quote me porkstock.... but I'd probably go with 4-ho-mipt. I do want to point out that my opinion is simply based upon reading reports of various 4-sub-tryptamines and not from personal experience. Although I have plenty of experience with 2c-e, I have yet to go explore many tryptamines.

Do so reading on 4-ho-mipt.... I think it seems similar in depth.

I snorted 15mg on a whim once and it hurt more than any line i've ever done.. it came on so rapidly.. after half an hour of nothing and it was such highspeed fluid visuals on many different layers, altho i had an oral trip a few years ago that was far less intense but climbed up to that point so was much more mystical but it showed me the speed of visuals can change depending on the method of admin.

Lower doses are nice oral too or very very low dabbed or snorted for a bit of a childish sorta headfuck but 2ce is so amazing.. far more holographic in nature than lsd if that makes any sense.. i'm just bored of the length and the familiarity of acid.. 2ce is so powerful.. i am aware when i'm thinking dark thoughts on it but boy you can really visualise things very crisply and viscerally in your minds eye.. can be scary if you decide to torture yourself lmao. :|

2ce is my favorite synth .. i love shrooms more they seem like double edge recreational and also can be super deep.. and for pure deep it's just mescal all the way for me.

I've yet to have DMT through a brew though.. that may yet top mescaline for me.. but smoking dmt is too much too fast for me even though i value the few times i have.

I've only ever tried mushrooms, LSD, and DMT as far as tryptamines are concerned. I've had some 4-aco-dmt sitting around for some time now and I haven't convinced myself to try it yet as I'm not sure of the dose I really want to take as I seem really sensitive to mushrooms...

I'm actually considering dosing 15 or 20mg of it tonight and seeing how it goes.

:D

did 27 mgs a few weeks ago for my first time and im having a rough time remembering it. myabe cause i drank 18 budweisers as well. anyways me and my girl have two more 27mg capsules and im gonna try it this time and not drink. i do remember being in a very psychedelic wonderland! (when we trip we set our basement up to be a complete psychedelic palace and we do it different each trip) fun times

did 27 mgs a few weeks ago for my first time and im having a rough time remembering it. myabe cause i drank 18 budweisers as well. anyways me and my girl have two more 27mg capsules and im gonna try it this time and not drink.

27mg 2C-E is a helluva lot. You'd trip pretty well on half of that. I think that might be why you're having a hard time remembering your trip. Serotonergic psyches tend to disrupt memory formation at higher doses IIRC.

Unless, of course, whoever sold you the caps exaggerated the dosage. Which is probably not super unlikely.

Core- I agree. 27 mg will make you forget things. Even 20 made me forget 15 to 30 minutes.
2CE is like valium. Higher doses make you too confused to enjoy what is going on.

Core- I agree. 27 mg will make you forget things. Even 20 made me forget 15 to 30 minutes.
2CE is like valium. Higher doses make you too confused to enjoy what is going on.

Can't say that I agree with this. I have multiple experiences with 2c-e (10mg - 45mg oral; 23mg as I type). Xorkoth provides the most perfect description for this compound for me - "malleable".

I've had experiences in a walgreens getting necessary provisions quite comfortably on doses exceeding 25mgs. I've also been under the "blanket" for hours questioning everything but the "?". Most times I have no problem functioning on a cognitive level at or above my cohorts.

Most often, and likely due to experience, I find 2C-e to by very malleable. Quite analogous to mescaline without the time commitment. More often than not, it turns my brain into a supercomputer on steroids. It makes playing online poker almost not fair and pedantic. It has more precision to it than LSD for me if that makes sense.

If I want to meditate and work on some personal matters, it is well suited for this as well. Each experience can be totally different while maintaining its familiarity.

All that said, I <3 2C-e(28mgs) + cannabis (multiple times during ride) + DMT (50mg+ smoked at end of plateau). Pretty much ensures a +++ - ++++ enjoyable or not.

Hello. I am currently looking at getting either 2c-t-7 or 2C-E. I have had 2c-e before but did not have something to measure dosages! I would eyeball all the time and I knew this was very risky, especially it being a research Chem. I am pretty sure this would make my trips very edgy as I never really had a good trip. They were in fact very deep, analytical and logical. I did reach a euphoric state but the body load would terrify me and make me think that I would OD.

Now that you know this I want to know what you guys would reccomend? I just got some 2c- and it is nice but I have been tripping either alone or with my GF (gf is rare, she is busy but no more friends to trip with)

I am interested in something that can be a great learning expieierience as well as something enjoyable and euphoric; It might not be during the same trip but atleast vary between trips. Body load is something I hate. 2C-e gave me itches, burning sensation, stabbing sensation and some weird feeling cold/hot temperature changes and sweats. It also gave me some pretty nice euphoris but I cant remember it much, the 2c-e bodyload over road it. So how is the 2c-t-7 bodyload?

Visuals are another thing I am interested in. 2c-e had these geometric/mechanical designs... I really prefur LSD visuals but than again I could never really chill and enjoy the eye candy because I WAS ALWAYS WORRIED I WAS GOING TO DIE! So how is 2-c-t7?

Also, Audio was amazing on 2c-e... how is the t-7?

and... uhm...thats it :)

2C-E is a delightfully sinister material in terms of strength, duration, visual novelty, richness of textures & ease-of-ego-loss it delivers. Lurking deeper within these pleasant and reachable phenomena, however, are the ghouls and dregs occupying the darkest crags of my mind. 2C-E can induce disturbing realities to my perception, and they are expressed somatically via nausea, vomiting, cramps, gastric distress, unwanted and extreme dissociation and, on occasion, can be accompanied by pure delusions. It is wonderfully immersive but, conversely, something I have become extremely wary of with time and experience.

I really like the idea behind this thread - I've found it has forced from me a closer examination of 2C-E's properties so that I can make a proper comparison between-chemicals.

In terms of other phenethylamines, 2C-E is a bit like a thorny combination of 2C-I's racey, starlit headspace and 2C-D's... well, "robotic qualities" is the phrase my mind most readily accepts. 2C-E & 2C-D are similarly synthetic to the psychological touch. It occupies none of the clarity of LSD; it is far less integrative and spiritual than Mescaline. In short, 2C-E is capable of producing states of deep calm and psychonautical exploration that manifest chaotically. I think 2C-E's potential for a useful and psychologically-significant tool is confounded by its rugged power. In this sense (and I intend to stretch this comparison as far as I can take it - and this is all based on personal ventures and individual brain chemistry) I'm comfortable with comparing certain isolated aspects of the so-called 2C-E "frenzy" to states of absurdity I have reached using moderate doses of PCP. 2C-E's body load resembles that of Mescaline or 2C-B, but only about 40% as strong; 2C-T-X may in fact be better comparisons as far as physicality is concerned, with the obvious exception of -21.

Sans the lengthy explanation, 2C-E reminds me of one heck of a concoction: 2C-I + 2C-D + PCP.

~ vaya

Last edited: