• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-E Subthread] Combinations

2C-E & MDMA is definately a winner(+ weed) :D The only combo I've tried with 2C-E.

2c-e and Opioids

So I didn't see anything like this in the 2C-E combo subthread so I figured I'd start my own. My specific question for ya'll was thus; I will be going to an STS9 show in about a week and a half and I was considering doing some Subutex and 2C-E for it. This seems like a safe combo to me but I haven't been able to find much info about 2C-E combined with Opioids let alone this specific one. Does anyone think there will be any coontrandictions or potentiation? Also a general 2C-E and Opioids/Opiates thread would be cool. :)

You probably found all there is on the subject, I recall someone asked about a similar combo, 2c-c or 2c-b + opioids a while back. I perused the relevant threads of psychs or specifically 2c-x + opies, linked 'em, with like one or two accounts briefly mentioning the combo in question.

I'll let this alone for a day or two before merging with the 2c-e combo subthread to see if somebody does want to add an account. (And there is no contraindication with this combination, you're a-okay to proceed)

Specifically though:
10mg 2C-E + 200mg O-desmethyltramadol makes for a wonderfully smooth, cloudy, trippy experiment.

I've used heroin and IM 2c-E. It was a good time.

I IM'd 5mg 2c-E, and within minutes I was very tripped out. It was a really manic trip and I wanted some heroin to soften the experience. It definitely helped bring me to a level where I could enjoy the experience.

2c-e and oxycodone makes for a fun time, it even changes the visuals slightly for me - makes them more fuzzy and less soupy.

Just go low on both compounds, too much of it sounds like a puke fest to me.

Just go low on both compounds, too much of it sounds like a puke fest to me.

Luckily I rarely get nauseous from any drug. But I will be cautious as I will be in public on a new combo for the first time. :) Should be fun.

As the event gets closer I'm getting more excited about this. I'll definitely write up a report if it's worth writing. I'm most interested to see if it will, in fact, change my visuals. That would be pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I didn't see anything like this in the 2C-E combo subthread so I figured I'd start my own. My specific question for ya'll was thus; I will be going to an STS9 show in about a week and a half and I was considering doing some Subutex and 2C-E for it. This seems like a safe combo to me but I haven't been able to find much info about 2C-E combined with Opioids let alone this specific one. Does anyone think there will be any coontrandictions or potentiation? Also a general 2C-E and Opioids/Opiates thread would be cool. :)

Brooooo why on earth do you think this is a safe combo? Maybe rephrase it next time so others dont get the wrong impression and try it.

Mixing two relatively new drugs is not safe.... Saying this is possibly a non-fatal combo would be the correct phrase.

Moving forward, I was at STS9 Last week when they kicked off there summer tour, the opener BLEW ass so make sure to get there when STS9 Starts he was all tweaked out and had been up for days.

All you will need for this KICK ASS FUCKING SHOW is going to be the 2C-E no reason to dope yourself out at this rager.

Moving forward again, when I was young dumb and learning I had taken a few vicodin and then ran into my homie who had some super fly 2C-Bs ( years ago when dis shit twas FIRE ) And for some god only knows reason I took 25mg I believe. I was sooo incredibly fucked up I had to go lay in my basement with my face and hands to the ground and I got a good glimpse of hell. The rooms were changing hella color, shit was ripping through my brain and my body load was intesnified by like 100.

Dont do it trust me not an STS9 kind of thing save the subutex for the next day and use the 2cs for the show.

Have fun, hopefully hitting up that red rocks show at the end of there tour!

There has not been enough research either so no one can tell you if this is safe or not. It could be dangerous or fatal to mix those two you never know, I'm guessing your life is worth more than the chance.

Last edited:
Brooooo why on earth do you think this is a safe combo?

I said it seems like a safe combo. I've read quite a few reports of people combining psychedelics and opioids and having a great time, and it doesn't seem to me like there would be any obvious dangers in the combo. The second poster seems to think it was fine. And what do you mean there's not been enough research on Buprenorphine? I thought in order for something to be approved to go on the market as a pill it had to be at least somewhat understood and tested. Aren't most approved perscription pills at least slightly better researched then the 2C's?

I think I'm still gonna do it. I've done 2C-E far too much. It's a great friend but unfortunately I haven't really been able to use it as a tool. Bupe is my newest ally in adding spice to my creative life as well as being really fun. The come up of 2C-E, especially at shows where I get to see the the representative face of the drug culture, makes me VERY uncomfortable so I hope the Subutex will allow me to just chill my way through that part. I'm also hoping that the psychedelia of the 2C-E will be added to the creative Opioid vision dreams Bupe seems to give me. Also I've just wanted to try combining these two chemical classes for a long while now. They call it a Bhudda Flip I'm told. I've meant to do this for awhile now and even though the Bupe is still very knew to me I'm very comfortable with it, and the 2C-E and I are old friends. It should be awesome.

Either way I'll write up a report and post it in TR section and link it here.

I said it seems like a safe combo. I've read quite a few reports of people combining psychedelics and opioids and having a great time, and it doesn't seem to me like there would be any obvious dangers in the combo. The second poster seems to think it was fine. And what do you mean there's not been enough research on Buprenorphine? I thought in order for something to be approved to go on the market as a pill it had to be at least somewhat understood and tested. Aren't most approved perscription pills at least slightly better researched then the 2C's?

I think I'm still gonna do it. I've done 2C-E far too much. It's a great friend but unfortunately I haven't really been able to use it as a tool. Bupe is my newest ally in adding spice to my creative life as well as being really fun. The come up of 2C-E, especially at shows where I get to see the the representative face of the drug culture, makes me VERY uncomfortable so I hope the Subutex will allow me to just chill my way through that part. I'm also hoping that the psychedelia of the 2C-E will be added to the creative Opioid vision dreams Bupe seems to give me. Also I've just wanted to try combining these two chemical classes for a long while now. They call it a Bhudda Flip I'm told. I've meant to do this for awhile now and even though the Bupe is still very knew to me I'm very comfortable with it, and the 2C-E and I are old friends. It should be awesome.

Either way I'll write up a report and post it in TR section and link it here.

I meant no one has ever done clinical research on 2Cs and Subutex combined its all just speculation which does not mean its safe, and there is no need to mix 2Cs, traditional psychedelics and traditional opiates are a different story. There have been deaths from 2C-E alone, why mix? I am trying to be strait with you I wasn't insulting you I would be most concerned one is synthetic and one is semi-synthetic... Throw down on some mushrooms and opium different story

Also like I said, STS9 Is banging this year just saw them 2C-E alone will be plenty. I am not a fan of mixing synthetics so sorry if you don't like my advice

That is just my opinion not trying to be rude

Last edited:
The one lethal case if I recall correctly was from a MASSIVE over dose. Several Grams I believe. I know you weren't trying to be rude. I was just trying to exploain why I will be doing what I will be doing and why I said what I said. I hope I didn't come off like an ass.

The one lethal case if I recall correctly was from a MASSIVE over dose. Several Grams I believe. I know you weren't trying to be rude. I was just trying to exploain why I will be doing what I will be doing and why I said what I said. I hope I didn't come off like an ass.

No prob I hope you have a good time enjoy STS9

No prob I hope you have a good time enjoy STS9

I did! (although their second set was questionable) I did do the combo, and it was AMAZING! It was much better then I had expected. I'll write up a trip report soon and, if it's long enough, put it in in the TR section, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to upload it. After the show a lot of crazy and mostly bad stuff happened so now I have no internet at my house. But I won't abandon you guys(or this thread), fear not!
(assuming anyone was paying close enough attention to this to worry or be interested about or in it.)

Sounds like a rushy feeling combo to me. Opioids make me feel stimulated and rushy, and so does 2C-E. The body-high would be nice though.

I did! (although their second set was questionable) I did do the combo, and it was AMAZING! It was much better then I had expected. I'll write up a trip report soon and, if it's long enough, put it in in the TR section, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to upload it. After the show a lot of crazy and mostly bad stuff happened so now I have no internet at my house. But I won't abandon you guys(or this thread), fear not!
(assuming anyone was paying close enough attention to this to worry or be interested about or in it.)

Well, we're interested now!

i did 2c-c + 2c-e + ah-7921 and was good but intense on the body - if i do it again i will only take one 2c.
some days ago i did some morphine with 2c-c + doc - this combo was much much better and i bet the lack of 2ce had something to do with it, it's just too harsh on the body.

I always thought that opiates were somewhat opposite in character to opiates, and therefore not a good mixture. One is pure hedonism, drugs for the sake of pleasure, whereas the other is all about what you put in to the experience and what you can learn from it.

I've combined kratom with psychs twice and both times it added a cloudiness to the experience and made me much less aware of the tricks my head plays, leading to generally much less pleasant experiences.

from my limited experiance when mixing them the experiance tends to be more hedonistic but with a very apparent trippyness.

I've been considering getting some 2C-E to combine with MDMA or bk-MDMA, since I enjoyed the combinations a lot with 2C-B and that will soon no longer be available to me. I really enjoyed 2C-E on its own, and feel it would be a suitable replacement for 2C-B (which I didn't enjoy on its own) to maintain the magical experiences.
I also am considering 2C-I but less so. Reports were largely possible with it, however some people reported overstimulation, which I could imagine since they are both fairly stimulating independently. I think I'd prefer to lean towards the psychedelia of 2C-E. Though I've never tried 2C-D or 2C-C... Decisions!

I combined 2C-E with methylone and I found that it completely blocked all of the empathogen qualities. 2C-E is so neutral and so powerful, I feel like it would override any empathogen completely. The two states do not feel compatible. With the methylone, I took the methylone first and once I started feeling it I took the 2C-E. As soon as I felt the 2C-E at all, I stopped feeling the methylone completely, like it had never happened.

I feel like 2C-D could be a really good choice, or 2C-C.