• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-E Subthread] Combinations

Anyone ever considered 2CE + Methoxetamine?

I will be testing these waters once xet is back in the biz

Yes, I've experienced it myself and have been present during other trials, all were a great success ranging in environments from shpongle live in New York to music festivals spread across the nation. All participants in this combination were quite dedicated psychonauts, as the effects produced can be quite confusing and alarming at times. Especially if mxe is used 2-4 hours after the ingestion of 2c-e. Taking them both at the same time alleviates quite a bit of the come-up on 2c-e, but inexperienced users can easily be overwhelmed by nausea or motion sickness.

Iv tried 2ce + mxe before, it was really nice. I dosed late in the 2ce comedown with only 30mg of mxe since it was my 1st time comboing 2ce, it made me feel a lot more relaxed and rejuvenated, I was actually at a really nice out door event for a couple days and dosed more 2ce after the mxe. The 2nd day on 2ce was fantastic my body was already use to the body loud so I was able to walk around and explore freely with visuals rippling all around my visual feild, also got to watch the tesla coils for the first time in this state it was defenitly one of the greatest trips iv had. I also was smoking am2201 all weeked which worked out great because I usually don't get high while on 2cs but I got ripped every time I smoked some am.

Iv also tried 2ce + mushrooms, works out great aswel, the visuals get really slow and photo shop looking, I would be watching circle and shapes float across the walls, its really cool you'll look and start checking out stuff in your visual field and patterns will just grow from where you initialy looked at. My dose's where 15mg of 2ce and 1 gram of excellent quality cubes. I dosed the 2ce 1st and let it set in nicely prob 2 hours in I ate the fungus.

Sorry if that's a lot to read, defenitly becarful with these combos they can be quite intense if you don't take the proper percautions.

Take it easy every one!

2c-e combinations

Does 2c-e as the main 'strong' dose go safely with :
MXE (low dose)
4AcO DMT (low dose)
25C NBOMe (low dose)
4 HO MiPT (low dose)
25B NBOMe (low dose)

The wiki page says to not try other s with 2c-e but I have read a few positive reports of combinations. The wiki page also say that 2c-e could have some MAOI activity which is important.

Anyone willing to share their experiences wrt the compounds above ? MXE at low dose really intensified 25i, but will it do this with 2c-e?

Pretty sure 2c-e doesn't have significant MAOi activity, woudln't worry too much about that. LSD + 2c-e is pretty much the ultimate combination, but out of the ones you listed, MXE + 2c-e is known to have incredible synergy, and 4-aco, 25c and 4-ho sound like good adjuncts.

Pretty sure 2c-e doesn't have significant MAOi activity, woudln't worry too much about that. LSD + 2c-e is pretty much the ultimate combination, but out of the ones you listed, MXE + 2c-e is known to have incredible synergy, and 4-aco, 25c and 4-ho sound like good adjuncts.

So I have read about the synergy with 2c-e. I know the synergy with 25i was much more than I could expected8(

Suppose you had no tolerance, or very low tolerance and would combine MXE + 2c-e. What would your 2c-e dose be with MXE already set at 15-20mg?

Lets say I found out the hard way with 25iNBOMe how well MXE can potentiate as well as how well it can be potentiated8o I guess there is a reason for this post=D

This will be merged with the '2C-E + Other' combo subthread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/399314-Combo-Subthread-2C-E-amp-Other-Substances

Please read the Beginners FAQ and use the Index to find these yourself next time. It's easy once you understand how to find your way around here and it should save you a lot of time, and save us a lot of work. Thanks.

Links to that FAQ and Index are below on the right side of my post.

I really like 2c-e and lsd, it opens my mind in a way that the two cant do alone. I also liked 2c-e and k, it made for a rediculously intense k hole. I also tried it with mdma which i didnt really feel execpt for a reduction in anxiety.

DXM and 2c-e is one hell of a trip... but you can expect to throw up for sure, lol.

2C-E does not have clinically relevant MAOI properties - on the contrary, it is one of those things you can't mix with MAOI's.

All of those combinations should be safe, assuming doses are chosen correctly.

25B-NBOMe has gotten negative reviews compared to other NBOMe's. Seems it's not great stuff.

DXM and 2c-e is one hell of a trip... but you can expect to throw up for sure, lol.

DXM and 2C-E is probably not a safe combination.....

On the comedown of 2c-e alcohol mixes with it really nicely.

2c-e tends to leave me stimulated afterwards which alcohol seems to help with.
And sometimes after an extremely powerful trip (which 2c-e seems to cause alot) i feel like after the trip i just need to unwind with a couple beers and some pot.

but to each his own.

Across time and space I agree with this ancient sentiment of 2006, 'tis a mighty wonderful combo on the tail end of the trip.

slo mo said:
Anyone IV 2c-x's?

Inquire here, please.

Does 2c-e as the main 'strong' dose go safely with :
MXE (low dose)
4AcO DMT (low dose)
25C NBOMe (low dose)
4 HO MiPT (low dose)
25B NBOMe (low dose)

The wiki page says to not try other s with 2c-e but I have read a few positive reports of combinations. The wiki page also say that 2c-e could have some MAOI activity which is important.

Anyone willing to share their experiences wrt the compounds above ? MXE at low dose really intensified 25i, but will it do this with 2c-e?

I have combined 2C-E with 4HOMipt (both 20mg) and MXE (30mg at the end of the experience). The MXE does a very nice prolonging of the effects. Not as in, the comedown gets dragged along, but it gives me a headspace similar to the trip I was having, for the next couple of hours.

I am on 2ce and dxm right now, but small amounts of both. I snorted about 10 mgs of 2ce around three hours ago, and let that settle in for an hour. I then gradually ate 180 mg of dxm across about an hour and a half. Obviously i am not looking for anything heroic, just a fun high. I like the body high with 2ce as much as the visuals, but the body load can be a bit much. it does seem the dxm has lessened the body load a bit, but also muted, or changed the visuals. Its something a bit different. I am going to smoke a bowl here in a bit, so i am sure that will change things, but for now it is just fun and relaxing. I am just hanging out online chatting with some friends and playing wasted chess

When I'm on any 2C and I smoke weed, I don't even remotely feel the pot. It's like smoking a cigarette, against a brick wall.

Has anyone combined 2C-E with 25I-NBOMe? How about with 2C-P? What were your thoughts on either/both combination(s)? :)

Only tried 2ce in combination twice, so i can not say that the effects are generalizable or repeatable but here they are.

2ce + 2ci - Having been experienced with each up to 40 mg I tried 20mg of each. I forgot to mention that I dosed both at the same time
- Visuals were less than expected, definitely less than 40 mg of 2ce alone
- More energetic body load than 2ce alone (due to the 2ci)
- I had the worst headache on the come down, even liquid advil (which is the only thing that rids me of my migraines) and lots of niacin, in hope that it would work as said as a vasodilator, didnt help

2ce+LSD - I took the LSD first, it wasnt that strong of a trip so I thought I would add some 2ce at the 2 hour mark (as I had heard 2ce + lsd was a good combo)
- I insulflated 15 mg of 2ce at 2 hour mark to no avail, things became slightly more colourful but otherwise it was simply not worth the burn
- after some reading I had discovered that LSD has a higher binding affinity for the receptors (please correct me if I misinterpreted) and thus it is necessary to take the 2ce first then the LSD.. Perhaps next time

Oh and I almost forgot
2ce + weed - this is usually a given combo for me with most psychs once I have got to know them on their own.
- I like the combination, it seems to lessen the body load for me and I go a into a deeper headspace (personally i find 2ce to be kinda shallow)

Last edited:
The best combinatios with 2C-E

Hi

How do thinking... Which of psychodelics can create the most interesing experience?

Last edited:
It might benefit from something to lighten the mood. 2c-b and 25c-NBOMe spring to mind by remember to half your usual doses of each.

Last edited:
I had a wonderful trip once combining 2c-e and adderal. It really potentiated the 2c-e, not for the beginner.