• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-E Subthread] 2C-E Dosage and Methods of Administration

What would the dose be for mild/medium trip when snorting ? I may get a very limited (less than 25mg) sample of this drug. 5mg snorted ?

Assuming you know that snorting this stuff if painful as hell and almost no one ever snorts a second time because of it, 5mg seems like a good starting dose. The (only) good thing about snorting 2C-E is that it comes up very fast, within 15 minutes you're fully there. If at that point you feel like you could handle more, you can always redose.
However, I'd recommend to plug instead of snorting. You still get the advantage of having to take less (compared to orally), but without the pain. Comeup isn't as quick though, so it's less ideal to redose.

^I've tried snorting 2C-C but never 2C-E as I've heard 2C-E is just a whole other level of pain...but I won't be confirming that for you sorry =D

Yes, snorting most any 2c is fairly terrible but IMO I/E/B/T-2 are by far the worst. I would much rather plug, with the 2c's it makes the come up similarly but more manageably quick and it removes the majority of its side effects besides the dose needed being minimal. Will probably partake in a few days.

2c-e advice

Hello, I have recently acquired approximately 18 mg of 2c-e; as this is my first time with the drug, I am wondering the best way to administer it. I have heard insufflation is the quickest and most effective way, but I am curious as to what experienced trippers think about this method.

DON'T SNORT IT!
It hurts so much and doesn't really offer any benefits, besides tripping face immediately while your entire face is on fire.
Just wrap it in tissue paper or a gel capsule and swallow it.
Easy and fully effective.

Hmm... So the only benefit with snorting is blasting off sooner? Any other contrasting opinions are welcome.

snorting 2ce should be incredibly painfull and you would not want it.
Best bioavailability will likely be with rectal application. 18mg rectal is likely too much. (but splitting it in two would be not enough for my taste).

oral is possible as well. but worse bioavailability than rectal.

if you snort it in 2mg increments. over a period of like 10 minutes it not as bad as long as you are snorting water inbetween.
But i find that snorting it is like hardlining you to the godhead state without any of the revelatory precursor.
2c-e has taught me more than Dmt, ayahuasca. I have more respect for it than dmt.
it isn't a stoning drug. it's an all encompassing experience.

One of my favorite things to do while on it for the first 6 hours, is remain silent in try to move as little as possible and to just let various forms of music wash over me while holding someone near and dear.
then i find the last 6 hours my ego is so large it's perfect for a night on the town.

5-15mg are my favorite dose ranges.
17-25 starts to get scary it seems.

Also redosing, i wouldn't suggest.

2C-E is no joke. I hadn't had any in probably 5 years, but a recent go at 18mg (orally) was not something I'd recommend for the novice. To think you might snort that same dose leaves me suggesting you do a bit more research into using pure psychedelic compounds and how they are taken. Asking here is going to get you many answers and not everyone who gives advice will tell you what is right for you.

I hear half a tab of diphenhydramine (Dramamine...etc) helps with the nausea from oral ROA without intruding on the trip...but just what I've read

I hear half a tab of diphenhydramine (Dramamine...etc) helps with the nausea from oral ROA without intruding on the trip...but just what I've read

Most of the PEAs can cause nausea, but I haven't really seen it often with 2C-E. My recent experience, I got really lucky...no nausea at all and no body load either...excess energy at times from sitting still, but focusing on physical activity alleviated it.

Actually, it might have been the most 'natural' feeling PEA trip I've had and goes a long way to convince me that usually a body load is psychological.

Thanks for the input everybody. I will likely take it orally as insufflation sounds painful and is in the minority in regards to this thread. That being said, without snorting, will the effects be subdued when ingesting orally?

I avoid oral ROA because the nausea is intense enough to ruin the trip. Sublingual, IM and rectal are good routes. I insufflated for a long time but found sublingual and IM to be superior ROAs. Simply keep the powder under your gums and tongue, swish it around here and there, and don't spit or swallow for AT LEAST 10 minutes. I swallow half and spit half after 12 minutes, but you can spit everything out if you really held it that long.

The nausea is the reason I switched to 25*-NBoMe which burn like hell insufflated, but you're only insufflating an amount of powder that would fill one of the circles in the "%" sign on your keyboard.

However, a lot of my friends insufflate 2C-E still and it's more common than I thought, having come across this article:
Aaron and I had discussed working with an uncommon spiritual catalyst called 2C-E. At the party that night, we opened a bag, cut the white powder into small lines, and offered it around. Somebody asked what it was, and I said it was a synthetic psychedelic in the same chemical family as mescaline. A guy with long curly hair shouted from across the room, “2C-E is not mescaline!” I was stunned at his psychedelic bravado but rushed to agree with him and point out a second time that this chemical was not mescaline, just related to it. Jews began to crowd around the lines of powder. Aaron stepped forward, volunteering his nostril and a rolled-up dollar bill. He bent over the book, snorted a line, winced, and then sneezed the crystals into a cloud around the table—the most Jewish drug blooper imaginable.

The article is called "Magic Jews"

That being said, without snorting, will the effects be subdued when ingesting orally?

I've honestly noticed no difference in effects sublingually, orally, insufflated and IM. Obviously oral took the longest to come up, but as soon as you feel yourself in the psychedelic headspace, it felt the same and progressed similarly regardless of ROA. However, IM is quite pleasant in that I go from sober to tripping seamlessly with minimal discomfort. Minus the discomfort of putting capsules up your butt, I would assume rectal dosing is similar. Sublingual dosing leaves your mouth numb but that quickly relieves itself.

18-20 mg is my standard dose regardless of ROA. The drug can be extremely intense but the psychedelia comes and goes in waves. As soon as you think you're going to lose it, you suddenly feel 100% sober. Then you get up and walk into another room and you're tripping hard again. In between this state, you have time to gather your thoughts, so no matter how high I've dosed (most is probably 35 mg, most of the time I redose 20 mg every 5 hours), I've never had a bad experience. I would aim at 12 mg for your first time.. or maybe take half, wait 40 mins and take the other half.

Interesting advice... I am now leaning towards the ROA by sublingual means. Thanks for your input.

no prob. stay safe!

I just remembered, I have a MAD300 nasal atomizer. This little thing is like a syringe, but instead of a needle, it contains a piece of foam that fits snuggly into your nose and atomizes a powdered substance to maxmimize nasal abrosption. It's like spraying a mist of 2C-E perfume directly into your nose. I have tried it with Ketamine with some success but the drug is meant to be IMd. However, this might be a good route for diluting corrosive agenst like 2C-E and having them evenly coat your mucus membrane rather than insufflate a clump that burns through your nasal cavity.

Pictures speak for themselves
http://www.lmana.com/images/lma-atomization-us-banner.jpg