• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-compounds and Brain Damage

I have taken several of the 2c-x and 2c-t-x series of chemicals to very high doses and with most M.O.A.'s and have had no effects to indicate any sort of neurotoxicity. I feel (with no real scientific basis of course) that the 2c class of compounds are relatively safe in users who are aware of the interactions and mao inhibiting qualities of the 2c-t-x series.

Tell her to go on erowid.org and learn a thing or 2.I'm serious don't let her spread information that's wrong.

Youkai said:
unless you consider methaphysical reprograming to be damaging, which from what I udnerstand would be rewiring your neural pathways.

!!! I just got Programing the Human Biocomputer by John Lilly

Last edited by a moderator:
every time i try to tell her something her or her little students call out some vocabulary word they just learned(rationalizing denial) and tell me I have a problem.

The Hoff Bomb said:
every time i try to tell her something her or her little students call out some vocabulary word they just learned(rationalizing denial) and tell me I have a problem.

Fuck em'. Just pretend to care until your class is over.

trip.more said:
They don't let you talk?
As soon as they here a hint of rationalization, Justifacation, Denial, ect. they immediately call it out and tell me I have a prolem, and refuse any information I try to tell them. The whole class laughed at me when I told them that the whole "LSD makes you crazy after 7 trips" myth wasnt true.

I would call them out on that.Print those structures and bring them in.Maybe it's better you don't listen to me as I have a real problem with people who can't except others well informed decision to ingest a substance.Especially a person who has no idea what their talking about and that's their job.I would have fun calling her out on all the BS she is feeding people.

Last edited:
The Hoff Bomb said:
As soon as they here a hint of rationalization, Justifacation, Denial, ect. they immediately call it out and tell me I have a prolem, and refuse any information I try to tell them. The whole class laughed at me when I told them that the whole "LSD makes you crazy after 7 trips" myth wasnt true.

Ask them if they're laughing through ignorance or fear of being proved wrong (then watch their attitude to the challenge). If they try and talk you down, by all means copy the structures and put my explanation of their activity underneath (correct any spelling mistakes beforehand though! =D). The written word is a lot better at getting the point across as they can't talk over the top and drown it out. Anybody who doesn't read it you can justifyably accuse of willful ignorance (comparing them with the Catholic church in the 16th century will generally get them to respond!)

Just in case you get the 'any fuckwit on the internet can say this, doesn't mean it's right' response, it might be a good move to google mechanism of action for the two drugs (and print them out - keep handy to suddenly produce at the first sign they'll say that) so they have no position of ignorance to hide!

Nail the fuckwits to the wall with the truth...

shit. i wanna be in your class and help you in that arguement. Sounds like these kids and teacher are total clowns. you should go in tripping and say "Look there's nothing wrong here, everything maybe moving and shifting around, but im not goin crazy" lol

Haha, I'm not gunna mention BL lol.

"This guy on this forum that I post on alot... well... he says 2c-e isn't bad"

The Hoff Bomb said:
Haha thnx for the advice, I'm gunna have fun with this one

You're going to dose them all aren't you? I'd suggest against it because of the potential legal implications as well as ethical considerations. Deny, deny, deny the incorrect things. Really let them know how wrong they are before you let them know. Not for revenge, but mayhaps to teach these animal brutes some humility. Booyakasha! Respect.

Peace,
PL

On secod thoughts nail them to the wall with 6 inch nails if it gets the job done - it's OK, they're stupid - they wont feel pain =D

The Hoff Bomb said:
Haha, I'm not gunna mention BL lol.

"This guy on this forum that I post on alot... well... he says 2c-e isn't bad"

Nobody is saying 2C-E is harmless. Let's not get carried away here; you'll be guilty of spreading ignorance if all you say is "it's not bad". Psychedelics can have very detrimental effects. The point is that 2C-E is much safer than MDMA, which really isn't the supertoxic drug it's purported to be. And it's definitely not just a tiny difference between the two molecules. Psychologically, 2C-E can open quite a can of worms in susceptible people ... and physical problems have been reported with extreme abuse.

And yeah, please don't phrase it as above stated, that will make you look like a complete dumbass. Just learn the facts, and tell the truth.

Hey man, I'm all for you spreading the truth though ... don't get me wrong. Drug education is absolute shit in the U.S. these days. There's a difference between propaganda and actual facts (although just because propaganda is wrong, doesn't mean drugs are always good for you). Good luck! ;)

Last edited:
Swerz said:
you should go in tripping and say "Look there's nothing wrong here, everything maybe moving and shifting around, but im not goin crazy" lol

i wouldn't do that

The only reason I do the consuling is because my consulor is cool at times, and she isn't allowed to tell anybody about what she hears(It's the law) unless I tell her I have something on me at the time(Then she's required to tell the school). I think she smokes pot too, I know she used too, she asked my friend how sex was on DXM. haha. She's really anti-ecstasy though after a friend of mine(one of her students) took 8 rolls at the same time and had to goto the Psych Ward. I already got the molecules printed out so I'm goin threw with it.

The Hoff Bomb said:
She's really anti-ecstasy though after a friend of mine(one of her students) took 8 rolls at the same time and had to goto the Psych Ward.

Take enough of anything and it'll cause problems, no offense but that kid sounds like an ass.8)
Glad to hear your correcting hear mistakes point her towards erowid.org and try to explain why harm reduction is the best stance towards psychoactives.