• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b

I feel like i'd eat 100mg of 2c-b if I knew i'd be safe. That's how much I love it haha

2c-b certainly has something to it that LSD and MDMA do not.

My peak 2c-b experience was of a huge neon lion's head with a mane of blue fire and kaleidoscopic eyes that were each rotating a different direction. This was at a concert and I wasn't afraid or overwhelmed at any point just in a hyperstimulated psychedelic trance. The body high was a blissful state where I felt like the bass was melting me into blue fire.

I've taken lots of ~6 mg (but probably less) sublingual doses and they've always been worthwhile in some sense.

my favorite concert drug tbph

I dislike MDMA, actually (I dont particularly like speedy stuff, imo mdma was pretty indistinguishable from taking meth and shrooms at the same time, something I haven't done, but as I would imagine it would be, if that makes sense). But if you say it's way more desirable than ally/methally/escaline, okay. I guess what I'm asking is if it's something that's recommendable compared to any other somewhat known RC ('orange' dmt, or something like 5-meo-dipt, nbomes, etc).
Pure MDMA gives me total empathy and love and it's as much sedating as it is stimulating. It's one of the most beautiful experiences that I've ever had. I can't imagine anyone ever describing it as shrooms and meth or even what they thought shrooms and meth would be like. Taking Real MDMA was a life changing experience for me. Pure beauty.

I'd love to try 2C-B but doubt I'll ever get the chance. I got some pressed pills years ago that we're supposed to be 2C-B it was such a sketchy experience that didn't resemble the description in PIHKAL at all. It sounds like one of the best 2C's if you ask me.

I feel bad for the kids who think real MDMA is speedy. it's a sad world we live in right now lol

I don't think you got the picture entirely clear yourself.

MDMA can definitely be stimulating, but sometimes it is rather mellowed out instead. You might say that more serotonin release would make the effects more calm and serene (like MDAI is -a selective serotonin releaser) and dopamine and norepinephrine release more uppety and stimulating (like classical stims are). All can make you feel good in their own way. And MDMA acts to increase levels of all three of these chemicals in the brain. There can be different factors that can cause the proportions to be varied or experienced differently subjectively, sometimes people don't understand this inconsistency and that is where the common myth comes from that a lot of ecstasy pills contain speed. But the opposite is also false: that MDMA cannot be speedy.

I'm confident to say this as I live in Holland, where MDMA quality is often very high, you can get it tested easily and for free, and I have been part of a sort of drug-informing taskforce where I have also lectured on psychedelics.

I like 2C-B but there are better related substances. 2C-C is very much like it but I prefer it, granted it is more chemical-feeling and more metallic than organic/fuzzy like 2C-B can feel, but the tranquility can be very special. 2C-T-7 is also a bit similar but a big upgrade and much more intricate, special and rich in its effects. Just gotta bear possible side-effects but they tend to be worth it IME.

2C-B has once made me cry when I looked outside the window and saw a tree. I was so captivated by its beauty that it touched me deep in my core (entactogenic). Very good aesthetic effects. I also once got the feeling exactly like love at first sight, from snorting MDMA during a 2C-B experience.
I used to treasure 2C-B but it became a bit less special to me when I tried more and more different psychedelics and other drugs, also because the novelty inevitably wears off a bit.

I'm not a big fan of 2c-b, I find it to be very a very vague trip, kind of blurry and unfocused, neither here nor there. Not lacking in intensity, since that depends on dosage, but lacking in depth I suppose. It feels like a very general psychedelic to me, which could be a good thing for some people. It seems to be pretty safe, which is great. I still like it, it's good for parties and stuff, just not my fave, not my first pick for any purpose. I've tried it a bunch of times and it just doesn't do it for me, so I wouldn't call it a "must-do" experience. A lot of my friends think the same of it too, but a lot seem to love it as well, so YMMV.

I agree with Solipsis that there are better related substances, so far I've been amazed by 2c-e and really like 2c-d as well. I've never tried the 2C-T-x or DOx, or any halogenated 2C-s other than 2C-b, so I can't make that many comparisons.

The DOx series is a fantastic group of psychedelics, very powerful, deep, and nice (especially DOC).