Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b

Need4speed

Bluelighter
just got my little order

the caps are dosed 24mg so I took 12mg orally an hour ago probably gonna sniff the rest of that cap

so far just increased energy nothing crazy

Have you snorted 2cb before? It is going to hurt a lot.

Is 2c-b a must-do? From what I've read, it doesn't sound that great. As everyone seems to put it, LSD > 2CB and MDMA > 2CB (and that the 2 are more similar). I have a friend with some but if its not that great I'll just buy more lsd or allyescaline or something.

Is 2c-b a must-do? From what I've read, it doesn't sound that great. As everyone seems to put it, LSD > 2CB and MDMA > 2CB (and that the 2 are more similar). I have a friend with some but if its not that great I'll just buy more lsd or allyescaline or something.

your overthinking....once you start to melt all that rubbish is irrelivant

ok im back!!!!

ill do trip report later gona enjoy this Saturday guys ,,,shit I needed it

Definitely makes your pupils bigger... it's a psychedelic, a serotonergic psychedelic to be precise.

Tripped tits all day

Visuals were fuckin intense however I dont think ill use it again, its not for me.

Tripped tits all day

Visuals were fuckin intense however I dont think ill use it again, its not for me.

12mgs snorted is sort of a high dose if you're already on 12mgs orally. Depending on how close in time you dosed the two I would imagine it to add some serious sparkle to the experience.

It's unique in the way that LSD and MDMA are unique in their own ways. It's its own thing. Intoxication-wise I'd say it sits somewhere between MDMA and LSD. I think that's where the comparisons come from, I'd imagine.
In my opinion it's way more desirable and valuable than something like allylescaline. Maybe a little harder to get than LSD, which sort of makes it a gem. If I were offered the two, I would accept both/buy both(LSD & 2c-b.)

If you like LSD and MDMA I fail to see you disliking 2c-b.

Also I dont recommend you look in the mirror on 2cb , at times it was getting scary yet I couldnt help but to keep looking.

Does taking orally produce different effects? I have 50mg left and would hate to throw it away

I love looking in the mirror on psychedelics and seeing my face morph and grow old and then young again. I'd say 2C-B is one of the least disturbing psychedelics in general, and also to look in the mirror on. I've never had issues looking in the mirror on psychedelics but some people do.

Oral dosing of psychedelics in general produces a less intense and less volatile trip. I never recommend snorting 2C-Xs, or most psychedelics. It makes the bodyload much heavier. It reduces the dose needed too, but 2C-B is much nicer orally.

Also I dont recommend you look in the mirror on 2cb , at times it was getting scary yet I couldnt help but to keep looking.

Does taking orally produce different effects? I have 50mg left and would hate to throw it away
Do not throw it away, some of us want 2c-x chemicals and will never have the opportunity to get any!

12mgs snorted is sort of a high dose if you're already on 12mgs orally. Depending on how close in time you dosed the two I would imagine it to add some serious sparkle to the experience.

It's unique in the way that LSD and MDMA are unique in their own ways. It's its own thing. Intoxication-wise I'd say it sits somewhere between MDMA and LSD. I think that's where the comparisons come from, I'd imagine.
In my opinion it's way more desirable and valuable than something like allylescaline. Maybe a little harder to get than LSD, which sort of makes it a gem. If I were offered the two, I would accept both/buy both(LSD & 2c-b.)

If you like LSD and MDMA I fail to see you disliking 2c-b.

I dislike MDMA, actually (I dont particularly like speedy stuff, imo mdma was pretty indistinguishable from taking meth and shrooms at the same time, something I haven't done, but as I would imagine it would be, if that makes sense). But if you say it's way more desirable than ally/methally/escaline, okay. I guess what I'm asking is if it's something that's recommendable compared to any other somewhat known RC ('orange' dmt, or something like 5-meo-dipt, nbomes, etc).

I dislike MDMA, actually (I dont particularly like speedy stuff, imo mdma was pretty indistinguishable from taking meth and shrooms at the same time, something I haven't done, but as I would imagine it would be, if that makes sense). But if you say it's way more desirable than ally/methally/escaline, okay. I guess what I'm asking is if it's something that's recommendable compared to any other somewhat known RC ('orange' dmt, or something like 5-meo-dipt, nbomes, etc).
Meth and shroooms? I've never heard anyone describing MDMA like that. Are you sure it was MDMA? I know you were question your LSD usage up until a week or two ago. Bc I would describe it like nothing like that at all