• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2C-B thread 2020

Had some pink batmans recently. Last time I took it, I only took half a pill, when usually I'd take at least a couple. Main reason was I fancied being 'sober' enough to go outside, but it got dark quicker than I expected and I wasn't. :ROFLMAO:

Before I would have scoffed at people taking a low dose, but it's almost like an entirely drug at that level. Much more connection, warmth and, um, horniness, which are all a bit less obvious as the crazy visuals increase at higher doses.

Start of the year I took three 2cb pills in the space of two hours thinking they were mdma. Never done them before and I was scared shitless, tried to sleep but couldn’t as everytime I shut my eyes I was having mad hallucinations. Tried crying but nothing came out, everything in the room looked like a Dali painting. Was freaked in case I had taken too much and would need to go to hospital but eventually after 6 hours they had worn off. Would like to try again but obviously a much smaller dose and I would know what I was getting myself into.